Introduce Yourself

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya everyone, my names Lihn I'm 19 and live in England.

I recently discovered I was bisexual. In terms of games I play lots of switch and recently started playing pc games like the Sims 4 and World of Warcraft.

I was born in Vietnam but moved to London as a child.

Feel free to message me any game or anime recommendations!

Hello, all! I'm superdoug, and I've been a semi-lurker on the main forums for a while. Some of you might know me as Dougner from other forums like LadyM's. Sims are definitely my jam.

I'm a 53 year old, ex-military brat gay simmer from Texas. I like making hot guy sims and then making them do naughty stuff to each other. If we have that stuff in common, feel free to message me!

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone,

I am really new to loverslab.  looking for some great games as well as some good games.  I saw a discussion outside of the group tittled "Breeders of the Nephelim future modding" I am not sure if Breeders of the Nephelim is the name of the game.  And if so how do I download it?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...