9 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

I don't consider adding items that cause death by removal a solid workaround for the issue tbh. It causes problems all around, always funny to see slavers kill people they want to enslave because they take all the stuff in one's inventory. I'm also aware that you can put folks into the skin peeler machine or some sort of mod that adds craftable furniture for the player that does basically exactly what the peeler does, but I don't find that very satisfying, either. What I'd like to see is a simple option to right click -> kill a downed enemy, which hasn't been achieved yet. The mods I've mentioned above repurpose the mechanics that are already in the game by simply adding them to more NPCs or furniture, you can kill fog princes by removing their head which they carry around in their own inventory, for example. I haven't seen a mod that adds something entirely *new* to the game, yet.

You are extremely correct on this. There was a demon mod a while back that had them eating hearts. This caused all sorts of issues, as removing the hearts kills the npc, so the slavers and holy nation killed all their slaves. 

I think the tokyo ghoul mod has the same issue. This is part of the animal killing and butchering mechanic. What would fix that mod would be a "butcher spot" that would be placed in the camping menu, and would allow you to butcher people for meat. this would have a ton of benefits, like not having to painstakingly put meat on EVERY human faction, and be a criminal offense of "being a ghoul" that would not go away. That mod does need some more work as there are no kagune in it, and that would be one huge pain in the ass to implement. Ironically enough, if someone here were to create an erection mod, that would make the frame work for bioweapons and retractable claws.... 

the other big thing: finishing blows are NOT lore friendly. Rape is lore friendly, and used to be a threat that the dust bandits gave, and is alluded to in rebirth and the floatsam ninjas. Slavery is lore friendly. Oviposition and parasites are lore friendly. the milk mod  may also  be lore friendly. I would not be surprised if captain death beard is on these forums....  

But death blows are not, because you can only rob a person once if you kill them. But if you keep them alive they can be: food, a fuck toy, sell for a slave, or be let go to be robbed again. 

a mod option to do a death blow opens up a lot of potential like "kill the target" or "rape the target". The problem is adding new things to the game. That is hard. I suspect it is because the game is written in Ogre(i think), whatever that is, and i have no idea what other games are written in that, if any, or if i have the engine name correct. 

I have been having one hell of a hard time getting pregnancy to work, as status effects are not in this game. So the closest solution i have come up with is a mechanic similar to slave shackles, that fits in the belt slot called "fetus". It has a few benefits as you can see the development from that, but can not be removed unless a proper bed is used. This mechanic can also be used for parasites and eggs.... 

but yeah, the game engine is weird and i have no idea how to add brand new things to it. What i really want to do is a UI overhaul for the weapons bench that replaces the current system with a search bar. But i have no fucking idea how to do that with this game. I am not sure if it is hard, or if i am a dumb dumb from years to masturbating to oblivion sex mods. 

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I'm missing something, but simply adding the attack unprovoked option to downed enemies would be enough. Sure, you will have to hit that enemy several times, instead of just a finishing blow, but it would be close enough without all the problems that adding death items cause. What I would like is limb targeting, both for attack and for heals. That way you can take the helmet off and target the head. Also, it makes no sense that a character about to lose functionality of both his arms needs to bandage his somewhat ok stomach and chest before being able to fix his arms, or having limited healing items, not being able to choose what to heal.

This explanation is a MASSIVE stretch but...

well the Idea of the game is "Scarcity" so maybe people don't kill other people (other then the cannibals) because even the bandits have to go to some allied town to shop and buy what little can be made and grown? so they don't kill people to make sure their are always workers

yeah.....I don't buy it ether XD

honestly I hope people can manage to work out how to get rape, parasites, Rape Parasites zoo, Zoo Parasites, zoo rape, zoo rape parasites (animals that use human  female wombs to mature their young basically making them brood mothers) and maybe a lot of other things working

basically a lot could be done with this game if people can figure out how to make it work. Though I get the feeling the maker of the game made it with such a little used program to prevent that (or less conspiratorially and probably more factually correct, he made it with it because it was what he knew best)

Ether way this game has a LOT of potential for sex and deviancy mods really and I do hope people with the skills I lack look into making mods for it

I mean we are seeing some work being done

Hell honestly if clothing and furniture and custom animations are something that are capable of being made....why not living parasitic armor/weapons? (would maybe fit lore wise) fuck machines or torture devices?

again lots of potential....hey a girl can wet dream can't she?

@Sosina

Well the mods I posted in this thread are replacers, also I have the Silent outfit in nexus/steam workshop. Sadly the one material per mesh rule  limits what I could do.

Also some small extras like a cowboy hat and jeans hotpants. I'll prob add some top armor to the set and release later.

Actaully how about that we make a mod as in changing the GUI instead?

It seems like that it can be easily modified, by going into the LAYOUT files inside GUI folder, they are all plain-text files.

Maybe we could work something out like a new menu button to summon up new pages for the other mods functions we would be going to implant?

hmm...have you considered maybe making new armor? I have seen mods that add whole new armor, maybe you could turn the replacers into fully different armor?

I know it's not as easy I I probably think it is but it's just a suggestion.

As for other mods, honestly if people look into the game I am sure they could think of a lot of Ideas to add to it

does anyone know how to make new Items with mods?

thinks like food Items, I think it would be possible to make maybe a milk food item and maybe even a cum food Item (and I know the game has food restrictions since foul meat can only be eaten by certain things so maybe you can have the food Items limited to gender if you wanted?)

then if you really wanted to go in depth see if you can make and animate special buildings or crafting benches to "milk" men or women for these new food items? (maybe even animals?)

just tossing out Ideas

It should be quite easy to add new items using the creation kit that comes with the game, based on what I've made with it you probably just add the item to the proper area and attach the correct stuff to it depending on what its intended to be

It should also be possible to do your building idea if you wanted to go through the trouble of animating the working animation, unsure if you can position it properly for that though

Hm... It should be easier to use existing scripts, if the scripting language in kenshi is the problem... Like adding items with their animations (like pillories, crosses, crux and what not) and having them use the scripts for usual cages/prisoner poles. Might be safer to make em buildable only though, instead of placing them in towns, since town cells can still get updated from time to time which could break things.

Just an idea...

Hi guys. This is my first post here. Hope I'm doing it right. So I've been playing around a bit with with the FCS. I haven't worked out how to add new animations, but I've worked out how to replace existing animations in game and even extend static ones.

Attached is a replacement animation (for females) for the prisoner pole. I'm open to suggestions for anything else you want to see.

Just extract to your "\\steam\steamapps\common\kenshi\mods". Let me know if there are any issues. 

Kensh_pole.jpg

Pole.rar

1 hour ago, Rushded said:

Hi guys. This is my first post here. Hope I'm doing it right. So I've been playing around a bit with with the FCS. I haven't worked out how to add new animations, but I've worked out how to replace existing animations in game and even extend static ones.

Attached is a replacement animation (for females) for the prisoner pole. I'm open to suggestions for anything else you want to see.

Just extract to your "\\steam\steamapps\common\kenshi\mods". Let me know if there are any issues. 

Kensh_pole.jpg

Pole.rar 79.23 kB · 1 download

Is there any way you can get the impalement out of it?

44 minutes ago, Sosina said:

I think he meant he didn't want them impaled on the poles (I think not to sure)

I sorta read it that way too, but I wasn't too sure. Kaimiya, when your next on. Let me know what you'd like instead. And if anyone wants to make a replacement animation, request away. If you find a reference pic, that would help make my average animations a lil better. ^^

On 3/6/2019 at 12:13 PM, Sosina said:

I think he meant he didn't want them impaled on the poles (I think not to sure)

On 3/6/2019 at 12:59 PM, Rushded said:

I sorta read it that way too, but I wasn't too sure. Kaimiya, when your next on. Let me know what you'd like instead. And if anyone wants to make a replacement animation, request away. If you find a reference pic, that would help make my average animations a lil better. ^^

No, that's what I said. That's right. I'll put some reference pictures.

(Warning, disturbing gore pictures)

harleyDSC_6139-web.jpg

impaleDSC_6226-web.jpg

impaleDSC_6164-web.jpg