On 4/4/2019 at 8:52 AM, Kargrin said:

Something I scrambled: pubes

Equipable in the shirt slot

Buyable in bars (idk where else to place, without making a new shop for it lol)

Is there a way to use them with the character creator instead of being an item? I don't want to waste the slot.

Reveal hidden contents

20190403225103-1-2.jpg

pubzo.rar 193.57 kB · 10 downloads

only thing I can think of is that you make it a skin option?

On 4/6/2019 at 5:10 AM, Sosina said:

only thing I can think of is that you make it a skin option?

this would be perfect to put in the belt slot. i just used FCS to make it a belt slot item and 2x2 so it fits in there but apparently it doesnt show up when i do that.  i dont know enough to make it work.

i did add it to the leather crafting station's list of craftable items and added the blueprints to bars and deleted the entry for the selling  the items themselves and now only sell the blueprints so u can just make them yourself at your base or in your house or whatever just need a crafting bench. the barman's list was full of pubes! .. pubes everywhere! was a bit much! just the blueprints is good enough IMO.

1 hour ago, Kargrin said:

The belt slot needs a mesh I think, while the pubs are just textures to merge into the character skin.I believe only the shirt slot does that.

Skin options only work for the face, Isn't it?

true...could add it as a subrace?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I'm new making mods and i found a few amazing mods here in this thread, and i was wondering if some of you folks can help me out...

Well so i made a helmet using some meshes from a skyrim mod (And before you guys say something, im not planning on making this an "official" mod, it just a test), but i encounter a few issues with the mod, i refited a stromcloak helmet for the human female and even made a custom start wearing the helmet, but sometimes the helmet shows up, other times the helmet does not shows up, also when i drop the helmet and pick it back up i can't wear it again, here's' the mod for you guys to take a peak if you want, also the .blend file for you guys to take a closer look, thanks in the help in advanced!

Here's the Mod just drop the file into your "mods" folder.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QTQJinhrpN7Fwi5gKfqOTWYVasvIlMxY?usp=sharing

the start with the helmet is StormcloakTest

Could anyone help?!: 

I've tried to create a new animation for the peeler-machine:

First I've made a new one via Blender (NLA Editor) and saved it as .skeleton in a mod-folder. Then I've choosed the .skeleton to a new object in my Animation Files tab in the Forgotten Construction Set. 

The problem: I'm not able to select this as animation in the peeler machine.... it doesn't appear in the list... 

You can only choose Animations from the Animation tab above, but I don't know how to add my .skeleton there.... 

Hope you understood what I mean. Would be great if anyone could help :) 

Many thanks in advance! :)

On 4/18/2019 at 6:07 PM, Pickle_Juice said:

Hey guys! I'm new making mods and i found a few amazing mods here in this thread, and i was wondering if some of you folks can help me out...

Well so i made a helmet using some meshes from a skyrim mod (And before you guys say something, im not planning on making this an "official" mod, it just a test), but i encounter a few issues with the mod, i refited a stromcloak helmet for the human female and even made a custom start wearing the helmet, but sometimes the helmet shows up, other times the helmet does not shows up, also when i drop the helmet and pick it back up i can't wear it again, here's' the mod for you guys to take a peak if you want, also the .blend file for you guys to take a closer look, thanks in the help in advanced!

Here's the Mod just drop the file into your "mods" folder.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QTQJinhrpN7Fwi5gKfqOTWYVasvIlMxY?usp=sharing

the start with the helmet is StormcloakTest

Scrambled something : skyrin.rar

Helm, top and legs, buyable in the Shek armor shops.

20190419193157_1.jpg.98cf67018ff9489d2c63cff86d14702b.jpg

2 hours ago, Pickle_Juice said:

That's great!... But... I assume you find the issue and fix it... I was hoping if you could let me know how, so i can make more mods in the future with my own content.

Sorry I forgot, Usually I just copy one armor that already exists, and change the mesh, material and attributes when needed. Then I put into a vendor's inventory. You are probably not seeing the armor when you drop in the group because it lacks a ground mesh. I think the game uses the male mesh as ground mesh. Also check the % for the armor appearing in your custom start. (It ranges from 0 to 100).

Also your link doesn't show the entire mod, I could not open the mod in the modkit. I just used the blender file.

12 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Sorry I forgot, Usually I just copy one armor that already exists, and change the mesh, material and attributes when needed. Then I put into a vendor's inventory. You are probably not seeing the armor when you drop in the group because it lacks a ground mesh. I think the game uses the male mesh as ground mesh. Also check the % for the armor appearing in your custom start. (It ranges from 0 to 100).

Also your link doesn't show the entire mod, I could not open the mod in the modkit. I just used the blender file.

Sorry for takin so long in responding, was already late where i live, well... that's very weird... cuse i did the exact same thing... but i have an issue where the helmet has a 70/30 chance on not showing up at all, when i drop it and pick it up i can't wear it anymore.

Also where's this "%" that you're talking about? cause i don't see it anywehre in the FCS, well i put the entire mod in the link, did you download the files inside the file? or did you download it the enitre file? cause the entire file is the mod, and the "insides" of the file are the recources and the .blend file.

wander.png.9f58d47e6d13e34bd423a24e7b3b21bb.png
wanderer2.png.5622d93df936832bf2e15be01d34644c.png

The 1 means there will be one piece of armor with 100% chance (the number 100). The same base applies to the vendors inventory, ranging from 0 to 100.

To have a good view of the drop/pick problem I will need to open the mod file in the FCS.

Also I just downloaded the full file.

Try changing the stigma (to OT_adventurer) and/or removing the ground mesh(the armor I use on the second pic).

On 4/4/2019 at 3:42 AM, kadsend said:

So yeah. I'm back here, I believe the modelling is almost done. I decided to make every change in the model and the backe the textures in dds from zbrush.... way easier

So, here is the final-ish female body small preview:

Only one pic right now, just saying that I didn't stop working on this :V (damn college taking all my time ;-;)

Reveal hidden contents

Untitledddd.png.80c2d8560d1dd4ebf1b1ed004de0a18d.png

Very nice! Keep up the good work! ?

I'm sorry for the delay, and sadly I won't be able to continue the modelling and rigging for a while: A serious personal issue came by and I have to keep most of my projects on a standby. Do not worry tough, I'm very keen on getting back at modding, but my personal issues have to come first.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2019 at 10:14 PM, gordon2012 said:

Could anyone help?!: 

I've tried to create a new animation for the peeler-machine:

First I've made a new one via Blender (NLA Editor) and saved it as .skeleton in a mod-folder. Then I've choosed the .skeleton to a new object in my Animation Files tab in the Forgotten Construction Set. 

The problem: I'm not able to select this as animation in the peeler machine.... it doesn't appear in the list... 

You can only choose Animations from the Animation tab above, but I don't know how to add my .skeleton there.... 

Hope you understood what I mean. Would be great if anyone could help :) 

Many thanks in advance! :)

Hi guys, back after a bit of a hiatus. Hope you all are doing well. :D

I had the same issue trying to work out this one.  I don't know if this is exactly the right way to do it, but this is how I got mine to work.

1) I made the animation names in the NLA editor for both the animation and the title to be the same. (I think the yellow action strip is the important one.)kenship0.png.121839f00eb48f789d11cbdbae017389.png

2) Add the name to FCS EXACTLY as you named it in Blender. I think it needs to be added to both the top level on the Animation directory and to the animkenship1.png.fd4db43157c9e5a36a62a46b148be010.png

kenship2.png.7ef1adbcd424466865200c44e8983bd9.png

3) If you've done it right, you should hopefully be able to see the animation available in the functionality for the building.

image.png.184c6ddfe178874904eab262fc09eade.png

Hope this helps. I struggled a lot. :(

Anyways, I'm not actively working on any Kenshi animations at the moment, unless someone has a request. Just hit me up.

On 5/15/2019 at 8:22 AM, ArcticWolf1212 said:

Does anyone have a working nude mod I try nexus mods and the one for the shek but the others it dose not work any help would be appreciated

it should work, did you download skin replace mod or detailed texture mod from steam? they will overwrite skins and others placed into your game folder

On 5/5/2019 at 7:04 AM, Rushded said:
Anyways, I'm not actively working on any Kenshi animations at the moment, unless someone has a request. Just hit me up.

i'm actually wondering how likely it is to make something similar to wicked whims for the sims 4, but for Kenshi - any ideas?

(basically a framework for animators to just plop their animations in a folder and let characters actually have sex in the game, get raped or rape someone when they become slaves and/or arrested, and so on and so forth.)

13 hours ago, megadoom41 said:

With the tools we currently have something like that is unlikely, but the devs are currently working on kenshi 2 and whatever engine upgrades they make for kenshi 2 are coming to kenshi 1 when its finished as per this post https://steamcommunity.com/app/233860/discussions/5/1846946102843828452/ Its probably better to just wait and see atm than actively work on something huge

I just hope new detailed models and animations, because my arse is getting handed to it (rigging is hard)

Also, I'm back on track (Yay)

On 5/18/2019 at 8:15 PM, eksynn said:

i'm actually wondering how likely it is to make something similar to wicked whims for the sims 4, but for Kenshi - any ideas?

(basically a framework for animators to just plop their animations in a folder and let characters actually have sex in the game, get raped or rape someone when they become slaves and/or arrested, and so on and so forth.)

That would be amazing if they had that. Currently its pretty finnicky to try get accurate interactions between models. I don't know if there's easy ways to implement it in FCS, but then I'm no sql pro.

@kadsend I dunno if you still need help. I've rigged two characters in my life and they weren't amazing, but can help if you want ^^

On 5/19/2019 at 7:55 AM, Rushded said:

That would be amazing if they had that. Currently its pretty finnicky to try get accurate interactions between models. I don't know if there's easy ways to implement it in FCS, but then I'm no sql pro.

@kadsend I dunno if you still need help. I've rigged two characters in my life and they weren't amazing, but can help if you want ^^

That's great to hear! I'll make available here a .obj to maybe accelerate the process and the I may be able only focus with the texturing part. First I'll have a throughout check to see if everything is working as intended... The OBJ must be built with UV mapping I believe...