So I finally exported to Zbrush the models, finished the male model (it's the hardest by far) and optimized the point number to 3000 instead of the 2000 vanilla (BTW Props to the devs! I personally disliked a LOT the vanilla models but heck it's optimized!) 

HERE IT IS:

Untitled.png.d839404dc9b565ef3902075bb991093c.png

Any issues or changes before I export it, rig it and stuff?

Now for the female model, and the...gulp... shek ones...

BTW...Would love if any experienced with texturing could help in this endeavor... The UVs may be changed and vanilla textures won't work then ;/

40 minutes ago, kadsend said:

So I finally exported to Zbrush the models, finished the male model (it's the hardest by far) and optimized the point number to 3000 instead of the 2000 vanilla (BTW Props to the devs! I personally disliked a LOT the vanilla models but heck it's optimized!) 

HERE IT IS:

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.png.d839404dc9b565ef3902075bb991093c.png

Any issues or changes before I export it, rig it and stuff?

Now for the female model, and the...gulp... shek ones...

A side shot would be nice to get an Idea of the whole thing

also do you think the Shek have bone on their bone?

Its not great, but I was able to add in a new mesh, new animation and moving pole as standalone items in Kenshi, so I think we can probably start doing some Skyrim style debauchery using furniture items perhaps? Maybe if someone has a good pillory mesh or something.

Anyways here it is. I've made it researchable under farming. Let us know what else you'd like to see.

*Here is the animation tutorial on lo-fi games forum if anyones interested:

https://www.lofigames.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13868

cannibal cooking.jpg

Cannibal spit roast.rar

23 minutes ago, Rushded said:

Its not great, but I was able to add in a new mesh, new animation and moving pole as standalone items in Kenshi, so I think we can probably start doing some Skyrim style debauchery using furniture items perhaps? Maybe if someone has a good pillory mesh or something.

Anyways here it is. I've made it researchable under farming. Let us know what else you'd like to see.

*Here is the animation tutorial on lo-fi games forum if anyones interested:

https://www.lofigames.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13868

cannibal cooking.jpg

Cannibal spit roast.rar 390.58 kB · 1 download

oh cool...does this actually make food?

We should be able to create a new faction with custom dialog. I think a specific animation would need a trigger that's already in the game, like using an item or combat animation, but we can duplicate & rename that trigger and make a unique animation for that faction.

4 hours ago, Sosina said:

A side shot would be nice to get an Idea of the whole thing

also do you think the Shek have bone on their bone?

My mistake, here are some more pics :)

Untitled2.png.50e40eb4d98c3c6ab7973e91fb2deea8.pngUntitled1.png.3841a03725cd70baa00b0f4f5a442f41.pngUntitled3.png.b10f0e09bcc3752032d4b1eb6e184297.png

Oh and I'm thinking of something...dragon like for the sheks? Texturing will help me better to figure out this I believe... (learning substance painter as we speak) 

Also, I dunno if I make an erect "pant " armor thingy and leave de base mesh flaccid... Still, there's a lot to go yet...

That mesh wont be the best mesh to animate with in my opinion maybe make it straighter instead of angled down; i saw a mod that added tools with animations while doing specific jobs, might be able to just add a dick while doing a job that would probably be the whatever sex

34 minutes ago, megadoom41 said:

That mesh wont be the best mesh to animate with in my opinion maybe make it straighter instead of angled down; i saw a mod that added tools with animations while doing specific jobs, might be able to just add a dick while doing a job that would probably be the whatever sex

I know, I built it like that to be easy to twist it to make the flaccid/erect version, however, I'm debating if I do the erect version as an equipable "pant" (using the Community Part Map as a base) and then keep the flaccid as a base mesh...

4 hours ago, kadsend said:

I know, I built it like that to be easy to twist it to make the flaccid/erect version, however, I'm debating if I do the erect version as an equipable "pant" (using the Community Part Map as a base) and then keep the flaccid as a base mesh...

hmm...maybe play around with both Ideas? then again I guess that would be a TON more work huh? (though if you DID make the Equipable one then you could also make Strap-ons for females to wear)

wonder if you can add genders? cause Futa would be interesting

9 hours ago, Rushded said:

Its supposed to make food and leather... Haven't tested it though.

hmm...so not animal hide? well I guess that works though animal hide would mean you would still have to turn it into leather yourself at the right workstation but leather works I guess

I will give it a test tomorrow to see if it works (least it gives me something to do with the prisoners of all those raids if it works XD)

13 hours ago, Sosina said:

hmm...maybe play around with both Ideas? then again I guess that would be a TON more work huh? (though if you DID make the Equipable one then you could also make Strap-ons for females to wear)

Indeed it would be ;-; 

I believe I can add futa as a new race using the FCS but having to manually add them to every single faction would be pain, however, I'm not planning yet to add futa since I have enough trouble with the "normal" sheks and humans.

Strap-ons are pretty easy to add I believe, you don't even need to edit the base mesh, and can add as an armour.

I must stress then that I only plan to add missing parts to the vanilla races (not hive or skeletons) and nothing else (only the erect version pants) to enable the creation of more...interesting animations. Strap ons, futa and everything else would be a later plan that I may never create... We'll see...

Again, would be neat if I can get some help in this endeavour, don't need to be in modelling, but rigging and texturing would be nice enough :)

13 hours ago, Sosina said:

If I remember right Genders are handled in such a way that it would be difficult to add more, but Futanari could be added as a human subrace. That's how the JRPG mod gets their bodies in anyhow.

Remember that druken rant a i had about ogre 3d a while back? welllll i did some research and man was i wrong and stupid. 

It's in python. It is a python base, and the engine and dev kit is open source. https://www.ogre3d.org

I am poking around a bit. I am not sure how everything is put together, but i think this may be very modifiable. 

Frankly the first mod i want to make won't be an animation or sex mod, but a fucking crafting UI. the ui needs a search feature and a grade selection. 

4 hours ago, thepit said:

Remember that druken rant a i had about ogre 3d a while back? welllll i did some research and man was i wrong and stupid. 

It's in python. It is a python base, and the engine and dev kit is open source. https://www.ogre3d.org

I am poking around a bit. I am not sure how everything is put together, but i think this may be very modifiable. 

Frankly the first mod i want to make won't be an animation or sex mod, but a fucking crafting UI. the ui needs a search feature and a grade selection. 

I think Grade is determined by the skill of the person making the item, with a chance for a critical success (raising the grade of the item by one step higher then what the character would normally make) or a critical failure (lowering grade by one step lower then the grade the character would normally make the item) so maybe selectable grades isn't really needed? after all just have your best crafter work on making the items and train a few back up crafters just in case

14 hours ago, thepit said:

Do you have anything past that? It seems to just be the graphics engine rather than the game engine proper.

On 3/23/2019 at 6:04 PM, Rushded said:

Its supposed to make food and leather... Haven't tested it though.

the research seems oddly high tech for cannibals. I mean an ancient science book?

the raw meat makes sense, maybe the foul raw meat too but not as much as the normal raw meat, the normal books are okay..the dried meat seems kinda weird but I guess it works

it's the ancient science book though? for Cannibal cooking?

On 3/25/2019 at 9:53 PM, blueiscoolcuzbloo said:

Nice to see a community come together its almost enough for me to forget wear trying to add sex to a video game

a noble goal

so, any chance we can get the hive some love when the modding for this has been understood or completed? an all-male race (or mostly all male race) is a big yes, since everyone always has to put tits on everything. Dont argue with me on this, if you had the ability to put tits on a skeleton (the robot ones) you fucking would, wouldnt you?

2 hours ago, Ecroose said:

a noble goal

so, any chance we can get the hive some love when the modding for this has been understood or completed? an all-male race (or mostly all male race) is a big yes, since everyone always has to put tits on everything. Dont argue with me on this, if you had the ability to put tits on a skeleton (the robot ones) you fucking would, wouldnt you?

Seeing more dicks in games instead of all the boob love would be a nice change. Not sure how Kenshi would handle it though, it's not exactly a pretty game.