• 1 month later...

Sorry for the abnormous delay... I still have the zbrush files and I almost got the normalmaps baked... however, i can't get to configure the uvmaps to correspond tho the latter and my ADHD made me work on a bigger mod for fallout 4... I'm trying but Kenshi 2 still sound much more promising and that's kinda what's putting me off a bit...

I will get it done this year at least...

You guys keep saying to delay every attempt at modwork due to Kenshi 2's development, yet conveniently forget this game has been in development for 10 years.

I don't think any drastic engine upgrades will be coming any time soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Rushded!

Just wanted to ask you about the female prisoner-pole struggle -files. Seemed like a dope mod, but how do you go aout installing it? If i extract the .rar contents to my common/Kenshi-folder the 'mods' and 'data' folders are overwritten. I tried extracting the contents of the folders manually to the data/mods folders, but saw no results with a female on a prisoner pole.

I'm new to the forum so I hope this is the right way to ask. Also nicely done on the other mods.

21 hours ago, Mr.X said:

It seems that Conjoh is updating his Fantia with new anime stuff and animations.

https://fantia.jp/fanclubs/5256

They don't cost anything, but apparently, because taxes are enabled, they actually do cost 500Yen.

Anyone manage to nab these?

Well really you can charge with any english credit card and pay it off, 500 yen is $4.77 you can buy his mods as you please, also that's a monthly subscription to be a fan of his page or something like that similar to Patron and you can download his mods after that purchase

Hi @syltis,

Sorry for the late reply. Your data files were over-ridden!? Apologies if that was my mods fault. When I started I made lots of mistakes modding. I still might...

The below attached file should just use the mod directory, but will take priority over the base pole animation. This one should work. *fingers crossed

*Wont work with any other mods that use that prisoner pole asset.

I haven't been too active on Kenshi mods, but if there's any animation specific requests, I'm happy to get back into it. 

At the moment my free time has just been trying to get better at blender and animation. Hope its ok to post this here. ^^

Spoiler

MCW.gif.40528f2784bed38bdb4fa32a85a872c1.gif

Pole_struggle v.02.rar

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a mod for "spooning" that lets two characters share one bed, so the mechanics for getting two people into the same bed already exist.

Plus there are LOTS of mods that add new animations to the game.  So far these have all just been fighting moves, but again this proves that animations can be added to the game.

So I guess the trick is for an animator to just make some sex animations and then inject that into the bed mod.

It may not be the best but it's a start and would get the ball rolling.  I mean, the game already has slavery out the ass built right into it.  Not a whole lot more needs to be added except the sex itself.

See here for Steam mod.

8 hours ago, Froggy said:

I saw a mod for "spooning" that lets two characters share one bed, so the mechanics for getting two people into the same bed already exist.

Plus there are LOTS of mods that add new animations to the game.  So far these have all just been fighting moves, but again this proves that animations can be added to the game.

So I guess the trick is for an animator to just make some sex animations and then inject that into the bed mod.

It may not be the best but it's a start and would get the ball rolling.  I mean, the game already has slavery out the ass built right into it.  Not a whole lot more needs to be added except the sex itself.

See here for Steam mod.

I think the problem is, that there are no animations/scripts for doing things with two characters. The spooning mod is basically just a second sleeping spot on a bed which only has one spot in vanilla.

So each character does his/her things alone.

47 minutes ago, Manu82 said:

I think the problem is, that there are no animations/scripts for doing things with two characters. The spooning mod is basically just a second sleeping spot on a bed which only has one spot in vanilla.

So each character does his/her things alone.

Technically speaking, the sleeping pose is a non moving animation (as that is basically what a pose is in a video game). So this is a step in the right direction. Those that remember the days of early Sims 2 modding will remember that most of the early sex animations were tied to furniture, where one spot would play a different animation than the other. In those cases both actors where doing their thing on their own, but within a close enough proximity to make it look like they were doing it together.  

Edit: I also just realized that we DO have animations that require multiple characters. Fog Princes eat prisoners off of the prisoner poles. (As do cannibals.) Both the prisoner and the Prince are technically using an animation. The same may also be said of slavers, though they are a bad example as it seems to be the kneeling animation near a downed body, rather than a specific spot. Of course the down side of these animations is that they are not actions the player can take. 

On 8/13/2019 at 1:21 AM, zia said:

"...The same may also be said of slavers, though they are a bad example as it seems to be the kneeling animation near a downed body, rather than a specific spot. Of course the down side of these animations is that they are not actions the player can take. "

The kneeling animation from enslaving should be the same as it is for healing an unconscious person, so it is used for multiple things, as many vanilla animations (which is why it might not be a good idea to replace any of those).

But yeah, the cannibal animations seem to be kinda paired. Though i think it is also a spot near the target rather than a specific position.

There is also a mod with sparring mats that two characters can use at once. But these also don't have specific spots where the characters do their animation, it is just somewhere on the mat for each one.

In fact, many mod animations have that problem. The guardposts etc. It's barely the exact same spot when you assign a character twice and compare both outcomes. I don't know if it is due to the engine though, or if there are simply no specific spots set for the animations to play.

When i look at the chairs ans sitting pillows with a fixed orientation, it seems to be possible to define a specific spot for the animations to be played...

Look guys, I don't know why you so focused on the cuddling bed animation, while there's a more appropriate example to be looked at. Have you guys try the pillory mod? That can also do 2 person, the female will be stuck bend over, and the male will be ramming her from behind, try it

1 hour ago, Celeblass said:

Look guys, I don't know why you so focused on the cuddling bed animation, while there's a more appropriate example to be looked at. Have you guys try the pillory mod? That can also do 2 person, the female will be stuck bend over, and the male will be ramming her from behind, try it

the one pillory mod i found just by searching now was by rushded and it had no such feature as when i tried it just put more people into the same pillory and that was also just a bed reskin with a new animation

Since some workstations can recognise when there are multiple people interacting with them and change productivity based on that, maybe the productivity can be linked to a new animation. Eg. an idle animation for only 1 person but then a sexual one for when a second joins.

22 hours ago, Manu82 said:

The kneeling animation from enslaving should be the same as it is for healing an unconscious person, so it is used for multiple things, as many vanilla animations (which is why it might not be a good idea to replace any of those).

But yeah, the cannibal animations seem to be kinda paired. Though i think it is also a spot near the target rather than a specific position.

There is also a mod with sparring mats that two characters can use at once. But these also don't have specific spots where the characters do their animation, it is just somewhere on the mat for each one.

In fact, many mod animations have that problem. The guardposts etc. It's barely the exact same spot when you assign a character twice and compare both outcomes. I don't know if it is due to the engine though, or if there are simply no specific spots set for the animations to play.

When i look at the chairs ans sitting pillows with a fixed orientation, it seems to be possible to define a specific spot for the animations to be played...

The thing with the cannibal animation is, that in my experience, when used by fog princes, they seem to always eat form the same direction. In front, facing the prisoner.  Now I may be wrong, but from what I have seen it is from the front. I haven't actually played that long and most of my experience with the Fog is being dragged into deadhive overrun. Which mostly has posts inside buildings. Meaning it may just be due to the orientation of the post to the door that is causing it to seem like it is always the same direction.

I haven't really found a way for two characters to interact with each other. I'm not sure there's a good way to do it. So far, all I've been able to do is just have two characters sharing the same bed/machine.

The attached mod I've created has two actors moving independently of each other. So you can place actors and tweak them in different positions, but I haven't yet discovered a way for the actors to work in sync.

*apologies in advance for the horrible  bedmesh color and weirdish animation. Still need more practice. :/

Bed can be researched at level 2. Can make more if ppl want.

cowgirl.jpg

Cowgirl v.01.zip

9 hours ago, Rushded said:

I haven't really found a way for two characters to interact with each other. I'm not sure there's a good way to do it. So far, all I've been able to do is just have two characters sharing the same bed/machine.

The attached mod I've created has two actors moving independently of each other. So you can place actors and tweak them in different positions, but I haven't yet discovered a way for the actors to work in sync.

*apologies in advance for the horrible  bedmesh color and weirdish animation. Still need more practice. :/

cowgirl.jpg

Cowgirl v.01.zip 1005.38 kB · 5 downloads

FINALLY!  Damn hero. *_* Yes Please, more!

8 hours ago, Rushded said:

cowgirl.jpg

Cowgirl v.01.zip 1005.38 kB · 5 downloads

Very nice work, mate. Thanks for your initiative for create this mod, we need more people like you to motivate others to make more sex mods for Kenshi.