any npc using dialogue for:

-Merc

-Shek Warriors

-Berserkers

-Shrieking Bandits

-Ninja

-Samurai

didn't touch anything else

edit: forgot the data file for bigger boobs and such, my bad.

Kenshi - Milking Mod revamp 1.1.zip 10.63 kB · 25 downloads

What does this mod do exactly? Kinda wanna know if i might be interested in using it or not

Also, the thunderdome mod i use from the workshop has a milk shop and i don't want it to be conflicting with this one

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2020 at 6:12 PM, Mechafreezera said:

what is the milky mod?

I have no idea if the new version of the Milky mod is the same one as the Creator did a while back, I had reuploaded his mod. It lets you capture female prisoners and milk them. He had planned on having Unique NPC milk maids and etc. Then suddenly it was removed and no word from him until this new version come out, and I don't even know if it is the same author or not.

On 7/25/2020 at 11:38 AM, C'tans and big magnets said:

I already patched it for all my custom races, pretty much, and have prisoner cages of various types, but i'm interested in knowing how you fixed the missing cage, so i can update my personal use patch

I'm a total scrub so lemme ask:
Did you possibly patch it for jrpg race? and if yes: could you post version with this patch :) ?

Thanks in advance and much appreciated!

Does anyone know if any of the animation mods on this thread are compatable with AGO's Android Mod? Being a "Skeleton" race I do not know if the race has a male and female option therefor might be defaulted to male. If this is the case, anyone happy to take a whack at making a patch perhaps?

EDIT: I figured it out myself, and I created a patch to make this race mod to work with these adult animation mods plus a few other mods like AOC and MCA, if you want the patch give me a shout.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I love a lot of these mod, but there is one thing that would be a serious improvement to most of them; if possible. The stripper stuff and some of the sex beds and so on don't keep characters in place if they are prisoners. So a non-player-controlled character will escape from them if they are awake. The PoleStruggle-mod however does not suffer from this.

Does anyoen know if this is easy to fix? Would be nice to be able to place prisoners which are awake on the other stuff without them escaping.

Also again, thank you for your work. Great stuff.

3 hours ago, syltis said:

Hello. I love a lot of these mod, but there is one thing that would be a serious improvement to most of them; if possible. The stripper stuff and some of the sex beds and so on don't keep characters in place if they are prisoners. So a non-player-controlled character will escape from them if they are awake. The PoleStruggle-mod however does not suffer from this.

Does anyoen know if this is easy to fix? Would be nice to be able to place prisoners which are awake on the other stuff without them escaping.

Also again, thank you for your work. Great stuff.

Try this out and let us know. :)

bedsex_PrisonerPatch.zip

Does anyone know how to fix Rushded's crawl.rar so that it does not ruin the gameplay for idle stances?

(If you do a "the slaves" start, and have your team imprison themselves on a pole, both squad members will enter their idle stance on the same pole. This has negative consequences for a lot of the game.)

2 hours ago, sen4mi said:

Does anyone know how to fix Rushded's crawl.rar so that it does not ruin the gameplay for idle stances?

(If you do a "the slaves" start, and have your team imprison themselves on a pole, both squad members will enter their idle stance on the same pole. This has negative consequences for a lot of the game.)

Try this one:

Crawl.zip

I don't know why, but the mod also increased worker slots for Prisoner Pole to 2.

2 hours ago, SimmidPN said:

It appears the bed work as a cage. npc cannot run away from it but unfortunately, I cannot order other to participate in the same bed because it locks on 1 slot and other cannot enter it.

Yeah, it's a bit unfortunate, but it seems the CAGE functionality blocks the "Put in" menu option once a single prisoner is there no matter how many worker slots it has.

But fear not, I got you covered. :)

The trick is to send the second prisoner to bed before the first one gets in it, pausing the game should help with that.

2 hours ago, Tiress said:

The trick is to send the second prisoner to bed before the first one gets in it, pausing the game should help with that.

Wait, does that work with vanilla cages as well? That means i could essentially fit a whole bandit squad in one cage, right? xD