On 3/8/2020 at 4:30 AM, Leghorn said:

My old saves came with it automatically.  When you build, look for "Stripper Stuff" on the left.

I've found a fix for the Crash on loading custom animations, but it may change the speed of animation.  I haven't verified that though.

https://www.nexusmods.com/kenshi/mods/506?tab=description

I'm working on a few more animations.  I'm also thinking of releasing one for vanilla, and one that includes JRPG females.

It'd be great if there was to work your animations into interactions with other NPCs. Also, I'm a 3D modeller and I've been trying to get into Kenshi, so I'm kind of thinking of making a new body model to replacer the base game character model, at least body-wise.

7 hours ago, flipdarkfuture said:

Also, I'm a 3D modeller and I've been trying to get into Kenshi, so I'm kind of thinking of making a new body model to replacer the base game character model, at least body-wise.

And you will have a problem of compatibility with armor and clothes, since all armors are worn over the mesh of the naked body.

So you will have to convert all existing content for full compatibility with the new body.

By the way, did anyone find where "skeletal-based" body sliders (like height, waist, etc) are stored? I want to add more, but I could not find where they are encoded.

True, but I'm mainly just talking about some minor adjustments here and there with a bit of sculpting work. If I can open up the vanilla body model in Blender, I can also just copy the same weights and rigging over, which should cut down on the amount of time to convert the existing content for compatibility.

13 hours ago, flipdarkfuture said:

True, but I'm mainly just talking about some minor adjustments here and there with a bit of sculpting work. If I can open up the vanilla body model in Blender, I can also just copy the same weights and rigging over, which should cut down on the amount of time to convert the existing content for compatibility.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/233860/discussions/3/1699415798755910859/

I use Blender 2.78 personally

Hey, I used your tutorial last night while working on the new body haha. All it really is at this stage is the basic female body with some quick sculpting and body edits for actual vjay and nips, and some subdivision to increase the detail a bit, just need to edit the texture since it looks a bit off currently. I also made up some wearable underwear that's separate from the body model.

1413601393_FemaleBodyEnhanced.png.28818ef3e4f609cf9a9b7d3cc2415c50.png1079592886_FemaleBody-BriefsUnderwearBandageTop(Bra).png.1b62bcd7d721daf795d6b61266a2603c.png

On 3/10/2020 at 9:44 AM, flipdarkfuture said:

Since you seem far more capable than me and has more time (I underestimated university :/) working on new body meshes, I'll tell you something I found out: there's a way on FCS to add mask sets to reduce clipping, you just need to paint a .png texture file where on the texture you want to be invisible or not (I think someone was working on something like that on Nexus...called "Community Part Map" is a good way to get ideas on how to develop your own parts mask).

That way, you can even morph a bit the shape without worrying too much on clipping... Hope it helps and good luck mate ?

Also, will you be working on a better male mesh too?

Hmm, I'm usually more a fan of making separate clothing models from the body, but I'll look into that. Honestly, there hasn't been to much clipping so far, but then again I've only made some basic underwear meshes. I'm also curious to see if I can add any bones to the vanilla skeleton, then we can get jiggle physics going lol

And yeah I'll probably work on a male mesh too haha

20 hours ago, flipdarkfuture said:

Hmm, I'm usually more a fan of making separate clothing models from the body, but I'll look into that. Honestly, there hasn't been to much clipping so far, but then again I've only made some basic underwear meshes. I'm also curious to see if I can add any bones to the vanilla skeleton, then we can get jiggle physics going lol

Good luck on rigging new bones, I could not get it to work, but that's because I've never rigged anything before :/ I found out that the morphs used on character creation get a bit... weird or plainly doesn't work. The male body may have more, but yeah, masks are a really neat way to deal with pesky clippings (I wish that it existed on Skyrim ;-;)

On 3/11/2020 at 10:28 PM, flipdarkfuture said:

There is a bouncing boobs mod already running around. It's kind of obscure, and some people say it can affect the game performance.

On 8/30/2019 at 10:41 PM, Rushded said:

@ziaThanks for letting me know. :)

bedsex v.04

- 'The Spider' now unlockable from research

- Moved buildings under 'Carnal Contraptions' to make it easier to find.

pole_struggle v.04

- Lowered tech requirement down to 2

- Added stripper pole. (indoor only)

- Moved buildings under 'Carnal Contraptions' to make it easier to find.

Not too happy with stripper pole animation. I might try and work on it a bit. No male animation for this.

pole_struggle v.04.rar 559.67 kB · 706 downloads bedsex v.04.rar 1.17 MB · 496 downloads

Mate, If there's ah way, its us the community to make it possible, is there any way I ah beginner can learn to make animations? Any videos or step by step templates? 

I've been curious about so many little things in Kenshi, thatI wanted to implement myself, Since Cov-19, I've had days off from work and been back into the title for hours, so, with time off on my hands, I would like to support the community, if any pointers can spot me the right direction.

On 3/20/2020 at 10:57 PM, AnimMike said:

Mate, If there's ah way, its us the community to make it possible, is there any way I ah beginner can learn to make animations? Any videos or step by step templates? 

I've been curious about so many little things in Kenshi, thatI wanted to implement myself, Since Cov-19, I've had days off from work and been back into the title for hours, so, with time off on my hands, I would like to support the community, if any pointers can spot me the right direction.

I think there is a small animation tutorial in this thread

Also yt videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHGySKWStB8

I don’t know why this hasn’t been posted here yet:

https://www.nexusmods.com/kenshi/mods/417

It adds a new meshed female body with a few unique pieces of clothing. It was created by Cleofigurines:

https://mobile.twitter.com/CleoFigurines

And it works with bouncing boobs mod.

Mate, this has to be the best body mod I've seen so far, the files are all there, yet its untouched and unpatched for  animations.

417-1560645366-1118077986.jpeg

11 hours ago, AnimMike said:

I don’t know why this hasn’t been posted here yet:

Mate, this has to be the best body mod I've seen so far, the files are all there, yet its untouched and unpatched for  animations.

It's already mentioned here many times, he uses custom model (I think he said it's from blender), that's why it's gonna mess up with vanilla outfit(especially the textures).

On 2/3/2020 at 8:10 PM, metalmerc7 said:

I'm having issues getting this patch to work not sure if I put it in the right place . I put it in the mods folder but its not showing up in my mod list like the 2B one does

Pretty sure you have to just create a folder with same name as mod and put it into it (then put that into mod folder as normal)

• 3 weeks later...

Imma be short and sweet with this question my dudes: Is there a Prostitution mod? Or chance of making one?

I read around here that someone said that it's hard to mod new interactions into Kenshi, is that true? In case of it being true, could an object like the sex bed be implemented to interact with NPC like a counter does? 
Dunno man just want my big tiddy lady to rule kenshi with the power of horny and cash 

On 1/29/2020 at 9:21 AM, Paladox said:

I honestly think a sex mod would be more about tracking stats than anything else. The animation could just be serviceable. It doesn't have to be fantastic with models lining up properly, etc.. The stats are the key thing. I'll just throw some ideas out there and hopefully someone can use something or get ideas from it. I've never really been any good at modding 3D games.

I think I recall someone else mentioning like a papoose item you could carry? Like a generic swaddled baby item that "ages" into a young version of whatever race the parents are/were. I'm going to assume that Shek, Hive, and Human couplings are incompatible since we don't see any half breeds in-game. Regardless of any of that, I would suggest the child having all their sliders meet halfway between the two parents. When the child is old enough, perhaps about 5 years+, then they could age into a "pup" as the animals are classified. If possible then of course they should be classified as a "child" instead. No new model needed, IMO, as the child could just have slightly exaggerated head, eyes, etc.. while being a "mini" version of an adult, like the animals when they are pups. These child traits would of course diminish as the age into adults.

Now for the sex stats. The main problem I see here is that these stats should all fluctuate for EVERY character in-game, and not just the player's characters. I suppose one way of doing this would be to add them all as extra "parts" like where the stomach, hunger, etc.. are located. This would also allow the player to easily see how horny an enemy is, among other things.

Fertility - Starts at 100. Females' number should fluctuate. Takes half damage when stomach is damaged, but heals slower. Can become "severed" and infertile this way.

Dignity - Starts at 100, and lowered when imprisoned, enslaved, or raped. Characters may faint when taking damage or being raped if this is high.

Improves over time with good health and victories. Can not increase at all while wearing shackles.
Stamina (Max = Blood) - Never higher than blood level, but can be lower. Decreases constantly during sex and characters will pass out if it reaches 0 or less.  
Gratification - Like Hunger, it will constantly decrease. Some factions this will decrease more quickly for (bandits and cannibals). High gratification (50+)provides a 10% bonus to all skills, perception, dexterity, and receive a healing boost if they sleep. Low gratification (0) provides a 10% bonus to strength.

Old Stats Involvement:
Strength - Helps your character break free from being raped (if conscious and trying, like picking a lock).

Endurance/Blood - Determines Stamina and thus helps a character stay conscious during prolonged sex. Unconscious characters will take Stomach damage.
Laboring, Dexterity & Athletics - Effectiveness at having sex. Bonus to partner's gratification gained.

When having sex, all characters will increase their endurance experience a small amount. Laboring will increase by a higher amount, but only for conscious characters. Strength, Dexterity, and Athletics experience will increase a small amount as well during intercourse, as long as they are conscious, their partner's stats in these are higher, and sex is consensual.

How it works: The lower gratification is, the more likely an NPC will rape an enemy faction member. If no unconscious enemy is nearby, then they will attack the nearest opposite sex enemy so that would be a viable option more quickly. If no enemies are around, then any nearby slave (owned by any faction) would suffice, although it will be treated as a crime if the raping character does not own said slave. Alternatively, characters with low gratification will hold out longer if their dignity is high. 100 Dignity means a character will never seek sex, no matter how low their gratification. Guards will routinely seek out the company of whores unless there are slaves handy for their needs.

You can choose to make your house public and whore out your characters if you have any beds. Just select the "whore" option from the bed and the character would lay on it and service any NPCs that have enough to pay. You could also have any character from your own faction have sex at any time, with no loss to dignity since they are consenting, with the benefit being the obvious boost to gratification which would in turn increase overall skills and job performance. Your characters will never autonomously have sex, but can be ordered to rape unconscious NPCs if their gratification is low enough. All willing characters will stop sex if their stamina (or willing partner's stamina) reaches 0.

Edit: Forgot to add, if you wanted some bestiality then animals could choose to ride unconscious or maimed characters. This would lower their dignity by double the normal rate (or triple if they're awake). It would highly depend on the stats though. A medium gratification male bonedog would rape a highly fertile humanoid female. With no gratification then it would hump anything, even dead bodies. If a bonedog has high gratification but is hungry then it might nibble off the bits of the nearest male humanoid (before going for the legs), thus making him infertile. Some factions might even mutilate the privates of fallen enemies just for the heck of it (Holy Nation might do this to all fallen Shek and Hive enemies).

Also animals, cannibals, and other meat eaters would loot your inventory and steal/eat babies if they find them. Other factions may feel guilty and patch up a mother if they notice a child, or even steal the child and take care of it if the mother is going to die. Speaking of which, you could also steal babies and raise them as your own.

Edit 2: Sorry if any of this sounds too dark. I just feel like it would fit in well with Kenshi's already bleak world.

Not super into the bestiality thing, and the baby thing sounds a wee bit too complex, but the prostitution idea is pretty much what I had in mind! I also really like the idea of implementing effects based on the existing stats. From what I've heard im not sure if new status bars can be added, but i could be wrong.

Sadly my modding knowledge is pretty much Null, but if a kind soul in this degenerate-filled site is interested on making a mechanic-based horny mod, please take these ideas on consideration (Or not, I mean it'll be your mod man, I'll be happy as long as my Playable char can get Cats in exchange of Sex)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. New here. I want to share a mod I just made with 4 femdom poses. It's free for anyone to use/edit/improve on it, if you want.

The mod adds a "femdom poses" blueprint at any mechanical shop, this blueprint unlocks 3 carpets and a throne, I'll atach some screenshots.

The buildings are in "interior",  then "femdom poses" which is a subgroup, like the stone mines. That's it.

I might do more poses or attempt to animate something in te future but I don't know when

(Edit: post edited to delet picture and re-add them as links)

https://imgur.com/3qQaNaJ

https://imgur.com/gVYJlYv

https://imgur.com/8wGDWiP

https://imgur.com/l96Oivb

femdomposes.zip