I'll make a few more animations and release a mod for them.  So far I have:

3 Sex positions for both Male and Female

2 Stripper animations that I have posted here already.(female only)

2 Pose positions, one tied to pole, one for your free women(female only)

3 tied up hanging animations(Caged, female only)

I will probably create a few more Stripper animations(female only)

Thanks for the feedback!

I wonder if it's possible to make a mod where a character is unable to equip certain types of clothing. You can't wear shoe-type items when you have prosthetic limbs, so it should be possible.

Trying to make a nudist character with very powerful goggles or hat, unable to equip anything else. Not very realistic, but who gives a fuck.

10 hours ago, Ugglarn said:

Thanks Ugglarn, but I think that is for only one unique armor set. 

I have just subbed to this mod though!!!   https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1618506410&searchtext=female

Leghorn

Dude, you're just godlike! Keep up, you make the good work. Do you have a page on the patrion? I think not only I am ready to support you in your endeavors. I hope you are preparing a couple of new poses in your next updates. Nice work! Thanks to all of you modders - being in the world of Kenshi becomes much more interesting than before :) And sorry for my bad english guys.

On 3/1/2020 at 12:12 PM, Leghorn said:

Strippers Mod

12 Animations total mixed with poses, sex and imprisonment animations.  I will admit that some of these didn't turn out very good.  And some of these animations look very differently from Blender than in game; particularly Table dance2 and Wall Sex.  If anyone wants to fix them, please do.

This mod is for Vanilla races only.  You may be able to add custom races easily however.  Most are Female only except for Sex animations.

This mod has the same issue as the others where if you have more than 2 animations(ie: two people using these animations) at once while loading a save file, the game will crash.  I have tried fixing this to no avail.  I'm not sure why the game crashes on loading.  To prevent from crashing, you will need to end all animations before saving your game which becomes a headache.  If anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know.   Once you load your game, you can have as many people animating as you want.  Just don't save your game with them animating!

This mod has no dependencies.

POSES:

Pillow Pose.  Female Only:

IMPRISONMENT:

Pole Pose.  Imprisonment.  Female Only:

Support Beam Imprisonment.  Female Only:

Support Beam2.  Female Only:

Support Beam3.  Female Only:

STRIPPER ANIMATIONS:

Stripper Pole Splits.  Female Only:

Stripper Pole Hump.  Female Only:

Stripper Dancing on Table1:

Stripper Dancing on Table2:

SEX ANIMATIONS:

Pillow Sex(On Back):

Pillow Sex(On Shoulders):

Wall Sex:

Mod Attachment:

dancers.rarFetching info...

You have made the world a better place. I wish you all the best :)

My old saves came with it automatically.  When you build, look for "Stripper Stuff" on the left.

I've found a fix for the Crash on loading custom animations, but it may change the speed of animation.  I haven't verified that though.

https://www.nexusmods.com/kenshi/mods/506?tab=description

I'm working on a few more animations.  I'm also thinking of releasing one for vanilla, and one that includes JRPG females.

On 3/1/2020 at 7:12 AM, Leghorn said:

Strippers Mod

12 Animations total mixed with poses, sex and imprisonment animations.  I will admit that some of these didn't turn out very good.  And some of these animations look very differently from Blender than in game; particularly Table dance2 and Wall Sex.  If anyone wants to fix them, please do.

This mod is for Vanilla races only.  You may be able to add custom races easily however.  Most are Female only except for Sex animations.

This mod has the same issue as the others where if you have more than 2 animations(ie: two people using these animations) at once while loading a save file, the game will crash.  I have tried fixing this to no avail.  I'm not sure why the game crashes on loading.  To prevent from crashing, you will need to end all animations before saving your game which becomes a headache.  If anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know.   Once you load your game, you can have as many people animating as you want.  Just don't save your game with them animating!

This mod has no dependencies.

POSES:

Pillow Pose.  Female Only:

IMPRISONMENT:

Pole Pose.  Imprisonment.  Female Only:

Support Beam Imprisonment.  Female Only:

Support Beam2.  Female Only:

Support Beam3.  Female Only:

STRIPPER ANIMATIONS:

Stripper Pole Splits.  Female Only:

Stripper Pole Hump.  Female Only:

Stripper Dancing on Table1:

Stripper Dancing on Table2:

SEX ANIMATIONS:

Pillow Sex(On Back):

Pillow Sex(On Shoulders):

Wall Sex:

Mod Attachment:

dancers.rar 1.66 MB · 164 downloads

You are awesome! Did y think about creating a separate thread? (sorry for my english)