Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

2 hours ago, Supersnack said:

Hey guys, I'm trying to use custom Duchess skins with the mod, but they absolutely refuse to show up in game. I've copied the new skins directly into the heroes folder with the mod where they're supposed to go. What am I missing here?

maybe you need to delete document:

modfiles.txt

or add the skin route information to it.

On 7/6/2020 at 3:12 PM, GenSou said:

Its a work in progress and at the top there it says it will be posted to the steam workshop when its done; have alil patience :)

On 5/19/2020 at 6:45 PM, Dan _ said:

Release - Harlot Class

Inside the file you will find 8 skins (SFW / NSFW), additionally I have attached my folder "dungeons" where I have modified the coloring for the game areas (WIP)

harlot.sprite.thumb.png.4251ddd86117a2cb2d8def8c1700da43.pngRequires: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1860840141

Credits

Base skin: Kairoszx (https://www.patreon.com/KairosZX)

Retex by Dan

The link to this one seems to be down. Is this currently under revision or does anyone has it with them atm? Thank you.

On 4/19/2020 at 1:50 AM, MasterGolem863 said:

Skins.png.8e88dbcf009cc3eb9aed771422afd8fa.pngskins.zipI'm not much of an artist, I just made these for some Waifu's with a lack o f NSFW. I made them just for personal use and thought someone else might like them  (I just added the NSFW parts, I didn't make any of the skins)

You know if you wanted NSFW Librarian skins you could have asked. Those aren't too great. Why would she stick giant beach balls on her chest on the outside of her robe? They'd get in the way of her reading. Especially the one that seems to be outside her arm somehow in the camping sprite. I've had some ideas for some less safe versions of her but never wanted to include them in the official mod. They would have been something extra.

Also massive knockers don't really suit her. She was drawn as a relatively flat chested malnourished underdeveloped mutant with a giant bobble head for a reason. Perhaps some day I'll get around to releasing some different skins for her but it'll be a long time before that happens, if it does.