Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

I assume Xelsword has finished his work on the Occultist skin, seeing as he started asking people about the next skin on his patreon or whatever.
If that is the case is there a person here who both got his hands on xelsword's occultist skin and is willing to share?

13 hours ago, Rosy-Rose said:

As V3rius said, Lustiest Lair changes a lot of text to make curio and dungeon interactions more sexual in their descriptions. I know I'm also making my own take on the game's writing, going for a total overhaul of the text/story, but I've still got a lot to go. If you'd like to preview some of my stuff you can look at this word doc and send me feedback or questions. I'll try and add more to it today.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15UYw3TkeDe8e4fmoNaeAVX5R4AABXQID?usp=sharing

Looking great so far, i can see there is going a lot of work into :D
I saw also a skin for the madman to madwoman, and you credited Marvin Seo on Steam for it, but i couldn't find that skin there or on the nexus, do you have that skin or can me point where to find it? Or have tipps for other skins for the madman? 

On 4/19/2020 at 1:50 AM, MasterGolem863 said:

Skins.png.8e88dbcf009cc3eb9aed771422afd8fa.pngskins.zipI'm not much of an artist, I just made these for some Waifu's with a lack o f NSFW. I made them just for personal use and thought someone else might like them  (I just added the NSFW parts, I didn't make any of the skins)

Do you know if there a SFW verson for that limia beacuse it looks hella cute if you do could you send a link and the falconer too

6 hours ago, DarkAuron said:

Looking great so far, i can see there is going a lot of work into :D
I saw also a skin for the madman to madwoman, and you credited Marvin Seo on Steam for it, but i couldn't find that skin there or on the nexus, do you have that skin or can me point where to find it? Or have tipps for other skins for the madman? 

She's from Marvin Seo's Falconer mod (the newer release which adds the talon brigand enemies)

She's a lot more busty and lewd than I ever expected Seo to draw. But then again, he also drew that twitter background of his, so idk anymore.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1089257023

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

1 hour ago, Rosy-Rose said:

She's from Marvin Seo's Falconer mod (the newer release which adds the talon brigand enemies)

She's a lot more busty and lewd than I ever expected Seo to draw. But then again, he also drew that twitter background of his, so idk anymore.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1089257023

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

Ahh thank you, no wonder i didn't found it :D i would give you an upvote, but i'm out of them for today xD

PS: Ohhh, it's a complete new monster, damn, i thought i could just get the files and put them as a skin for the madman ?

Placed my edits together of all the replaced props: ancient coffin, display cabinet, ships figurehead, sacrificial stone, infected corpse, rotting corpse. Background images: 3 cove, 3 crypts, 1 warrens. +added 4 town event replacers, + added busking npc replacer +added tinkers day npc replacer.

event: bonus occultists

1935275831_wyrdcouncil.jpg.6350adafce2cfdfc2e9b7aeba9772fc8.jpg

Tinkers day npc replacer

lostandfoundnpc.png.967fb4b98342ca8bf64b3e1ecc04f58f.png

event: bonus vestals

holygathering.jpg.00af5cd826564a582fa7f1912183840d.jpg

Sertusk-edits.rar

1 hour ago, DarkAuron said:

Ahh thank you, no wonder i didn't found it :D i would give you an upvote, but i'm out of them for today xD

PS: Ohhh, it's a complete new monster, damn, i thought i could just get the files and put them as a skin for the madman ?

I already completed the madman replacer for my mod. For now, I'll just upload the entirety of my WIP overhaul for folks to pick at.

BE FOREWARNED: A lot of this is incomplete, especially the PBD stuff under the "mods" folder. It's up to you to pick and choose stuff that you want to incorporate, but as far as the png images and monster sprites go, everything should be stable. BUT MAKE SURE you also replace the files such as "madman_A.art" or else the sprites will be broke as fuck.

https://mega.nz/folder/wJ0WDIzZ#T9RYgmukISJ0Smzlc9Tcvg

Spoiler

Here's the more-or-less final version of the prophet fight. She is the "Breeding Stock" of the demons which lurk around the ancestral ruins. Beside her are numerous vials containing semen, drugs, and eldritch blood, all used on her to birth new demon spawn. As with the theme of my overhaul, it is the heir's responsibility to snuff out inhuman creatures in order to ensure the hamlet's safety. The necromancer is similar in theme and presentation (even using the same sprite as the prophet).

image.jpeg.c1745b4573f0b82ff7be2b17c52b4d83.jpeg

And here's a reminder of what the hag boss fight will look like. The hag is now an "anal wyrm", a breed of parasite that grows from the bottoms of unsuspecting girls and become large predatory creatures. This is the final stage of their lifecycle, where they find new victims to implant their eggs in.

20200511043716_1.jpg.c842937dcc0e15c1c826a0fe532df3be.jpg

3 hours ago, SerTusk said:

Placed my edits together of all the replaced props: ancient coffin, display cabinet, ships figurehead, sacrificial stone, infected corpse, rotting corpse. Background images: 3 cove, 3 crypts, 1 warrens. +added 4 town event replacers, + added busking npc replacer +added tinkers day npc replacer.

event: bonus occultists

1935275831_wyrdcouncil.jpg.6350adafce2cfdfc2e9b7aeba9772fc8.jpg

14.28 MB · 26 downloads

What occultist skin is that on the left portrait & could you please share it?

4 hours ago, Rosy-Rose said:

I already completed the madman replacer for my mod. For now, I'll just upload the entirety of my WIP overhaul for folks to pick at.

BE FOREWARNED: A lot of this is incomplete, especially the PBD stuff under the "mods" folder. It's up to you to pick and choose stuff that you want to incorporate, but as far as the png images and monster sprites go, everything should be stable. BUT MAKE SURE you also replace the files such as "madman_A.art" or else the sprites will be broke as fuck.

Reveal hidden contents

Here's the more-or-less final version of the prophet fight. She is the "Breeding Stock" of the demons which lurk around the ancestral ruins. Beside her are numerous vials containing semen, drugs, and eldritch blood, all used on her to birth new demon spawn. As with the theme of my overhaul, it is the heir's responsibility to snuff out inhuman creatures in order to ensure the hamlet's safety. The necromancer is similar in theme and presentation (even using the same sprite as the prophet).

And here's a reminder of what the hag boss fight will look like. The hag is now an "anal wyrm", a breed of parasite that grows from the bottoms of unsuspecting girls and become large predatory creatures. This is the final stage of their lifecycle, where they find new victims to implant their eggs in.

Excellent, it's just what I was looking for, thanks!

image.png.f6ebcb2f2d96b83b7f6d8bc316fa5d61.png

6 hours ago, Rosy-Rose said:

Reveal hidden contents

Very nice, thank you a lot! :D