Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

3 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Aw, you're letting me post the whole thing? Thanks!

Third progress report by amazingly talented Xelsword:

lol, I was wanting to make that shitpost since I saw Xel's concept art of the houndmistress.

I was just hoping she'd have a cudgel for the BONK, but I'll settle for the whip sprite =P 

On 6/20/2020 at 1:12 PM, TronTiti said:

There already is this awesome mod called Spider Nests that will spawn close-to-epic dungeon in all 4 vanilla dungeon plus the Sunward Isles if you add a minor mod for it. Spiders are beasts, so this idea will trigger a lot in those.

The main problem is how do I make this happen against beasts enemy. Now I can only think of some quirks, maybe the trigger will happen if a hero gets hit by enemy. Can I really make a parallel but similar to mechanic Hero surprised (boost it to 100% of course muhaha)?

i was thinking of something more...EQUINE but i guess that spiders will do,i had an idea for a horse enemy from the start but after seeing that many horses on beast state i wondered if you could make a horse hero (some beast heroes would be cool imo)

3 hours ago, Tarzys said:

i was thinking of something more...EQUINE but i guess that spiders will do,i had an idea for a horse enemy from the start but after seeing that many horses on beast state i wondered if you could make a horse hero (some beast heroes would be cool imo)

I haven't made any new class. All I've ever done was skin editing, changing images, and changing text. No drawing skill :((. I can put horse head on, say, abomination's monster form and make other gain a bunch of stress aka lust.

Talking about horse, the Cataphract has one and love using him. It has no meat for the girls tho... wait... his moving skill should raise lust as well. Flying horse back and forth from 1 to 4 should trigger something.

Friendly warning, discussion of using pirated versions of the game will not be tolerated.  If you aren't willing to buy the game, then don't bother coming here and discussing it or mods.  Also, it doesn't matter that you own the game but use a pirate version.  That still is not allowed to be discussed here at LL.

7 hours ago, SomeRandomPleb said:

Here are a few teasers for Lustiest Lair that Halftilt has posted on patreon recently.

Monsters are the Brigand Slaver and the Stallion. Art is done by StallinTheStallion a.k.a Hestrir/Hersir

stallion.gif

Ooh, this looks sick. He needs a pants or so tho, poor guy.

17 hours ago, SomeRandomPleb said:

Here are a few teasers for Lustiest Lair that Halftilt has posted on patreon recently.

Monsters are the Brigand Slaver and the Stallion. Art is done by StallinTheStallion a.k.a Hestrir/Hersir

Patreon links for those interested in supporting them : https://www.patreon.com/halftilt/posts     https://www.patreon.com/Hestrir/posts

stallion.gif

slaver_monster_1.gif

Well, finally, the male version of the monsters! It looks very cool, I hope that such a conversion expects everyone else. I do not blame anyone, this is a private matter, it’s just personal to me that it’s disgusting to fight cute monster girls, some of which, judging by the images, are either seriously injured or die after the battle.

13 hours ago, Spenser said:

Well, finally, the male version of the monsters! It looks very cool, I hope that such a conversion expects everyone else. I do not blame anyone, this is a private matter, it’s just personal to me that it’s disgusting to fight cute monster girls, some of which, judging by the images, are either seriously injured or die after the battle.

Same here #monstergirlslivesmatter

On 6/23/2020 at 4:39 AM, SomeRandomPleb said:

Patreon links for those interested in supporting them : https://www.patreon.com/halftilt/posts     https://www.patreon.com/Hestrir/posts

slaver_monster_1.gif

I do love this style of monstergirl/futa.

I imagine these might end up being posted on Stallin's nexus page later down the road.

Fuck man, there's nothing more discouraging for finishing my mod than seeing Stalin and Alcor's WIP's. Not that it's a bad thing in any way, I just feel like I have a finalized vision for my mod and as I see all these awesome creations I have to change it to fit their work! I just want to put it on ice and let the mods trickle out.

Maybe I should just push out my mod ASAP for anyone who wants it?

27 minutes ago, Rosy-Rose said:

Fuck man, there's nothing more discouraging for finishing my mod than seeing Stalin and Alcor's WIP's. Not that it's a bad thing in any way, I just feel like I have a finalized vision for my mod and as I see all these awesome creations I have to change it to fit their work! I just want to put it on ice and let the mods trickle out.

Maybe I should just push out my mod ASAP for anyone who wants it?

I'd say probably go for it, could be something like an early release of what you already got, and then you can wait to make a more complete version later