Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

16 hours ago, wizard898 said:

I'm having trouble finding skins for Tusk, Offering, and Hollow. Any good ones out there? I managed to find the other skins by browsing this thread but these are escaping me. Also where would I go to find the more obscure skins? I can't find any good skins for class mods on nexus/sky/workshop.

Like they say, if you can't find it, do it yourself. I finished making a Tusk skin mod, I just redrew the faces on an existing skin mod.tusk.sprite.attack_irascible.png.f0dec4abea7f93f4b29c04b188e8a6f2.pngtusk.sprite.afflicted.thumb.png.0d49db8435cf0cf8f493e3357c26e63a.pngtusk_portrait_roster.png.47048941b176ed36ff9a0059f7000ff1.png

12 hours ago, Swedishderp said:

Reveal hidden contents

Aw, and here my first thought is that wanted to see her lewd. Either way i won't since i am not a modder nor artist but simply someone who enjoys other peoples work.

Technically you can, like making her tail bigger and ... fluffier. Too lewd though.

5 hours ago, troycatter said:

That looks smooth af. Is there one for the rabbit Guqin as well?

I was very unsatisfied with the minstrel class after trying it out, so I am replacing the new sprites in the guqin class as it was initially released, if I have time I will also make some new color palettes; when i finish i will share it

On 5/7/2020 at 6:23 AM, Dark Leviathan said:

your backgrounds are awesome, they add flavor to the game. I would like to see more of your work :). Unsure if its your style, but would like to see more guro it would fit the theme better.

anyone got the link to these NSFW backgrounds? i have one for warrens im looking for a few more n those replacers but i cant seem to find em or at least not links that are alive

On 5/8/2020 at 9:57 AM, Rapier33 said:

Dude, while I do understand your point of view and the setting of darkest dungeon, you also have to understand that guro is a rather niche type oh fetish that  few people enjoy.

Therefore I do not think it is necessary to post such imagery just to exemplify to others, especially if it is not integrated within the game as part of a pack or mod or something akin to that.

Your post seemed to be in rather poor taste.

hey amigo, trying to get a few backgrounds like these but idk how. do i just download the pic? any spec folder? i installed some courio replacements are they similarly installed? 

On 4/11/2020 at 1:59 AM, Elzikyuchi said:

Made a few more of background replacements. I hope I'm posting these images correctly, the ones before look like they failed.

Hide contents

QTZqG7PM_o.png

uKAv4wge_o.png

NCmNDHwo_o.pngLBlo7YHI_o.png

whats the placement and wall num? or does it not matter? im getting the hand of of it but i would rather ask than fuck up my game

1 hour ago, Deadsuand said:

hey amigo, trying to get a few backgrounds like these but idk how. do i just download the pic? any spec folder? i installed some courio replacements are they similarly installed? 

i recommend looking through https://www.loverslab.com/profile/33690-kotbasil/  https://www.loverslab.com/profile/206539-usagisoumen/

you can find a bunch here but they are spread out

also you can name things like 08 and another 08a etc if game crashes start a new save load that one then quit to menu and load your old one (one you were in middle of actually playing) it should refresh the backgrounds

made 3 recolors for the ushiro class, i wanted to make at least an other one but, this class is harder to recolor than the fawn and took me longer than expected to make these 3 so, i'll share what i have done so far.

preview

Spoiler

preview(1).png.0f6526803761aff5a21f9eba7f98af78.png

the parts where the fox covers the body doesn't look good, it's only 2 sprites though, i guess i would need to redraw that part to recolor correctly but i'm not good at drawing.

ushiroSkins.zip