Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

55 minutes ago, zorak76 said:

made 3 recolors for the ushiro class, i wanted to make at least an other one but, this class is harder to recolor than the fawn and took me longer than expected to make these 3 so, i'll share what i have done so far.

ย 

preview

ย  Hide contents

preview(1).png.0f6526803761aff5a21f9eba7f98af78.png

ย 

the parts where the fox covers the body doesn't look good, it's only 2 sprites though, i guess i would need to redraw that part to recolor correctly but i'm not good at drawing.

ย 

ushiroSkins.zip 39.47 MB ยท 10 downloads

ย 

ย 

ย 

Nice bro, thanks so much ^^

4 hours ago, SoulOfMod said:

welp since i saw some were talkin about the Monk Girl Skin
She have a class I made some time ago
https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/961?
and nice face edit,I like it it fit wellmonkaF.png.e526bd5414870856be4f6988e576a11c.png.3a0cf066b55d0a661e8d9f60fa864e9e.png

Nice mod, I actually did the skin based off of your class, actually.

If anyone wants to use this, get the dragon mistress class mod (or change the file name to monk).

I might do some more, Let me know if there are other skins you want faces for!

ย 

Mistress_B.zip

2 hours ago, wizard898 said:

If anyone wants to use this, get the dragon mistress class mod (or change the file name to monk).

ย 

Cool, I'm making some new classes right now so if I can't make a face that fit well I'll let you know
Also, before i forget to ask you'd mind I addย that face edit as a 2nd skinย to the base mod for the next update i make for her? If not thats fine

21 minutes ago, SoulOfMod said:

Cool, I'm making some new classes right now so if I can't make a face that fit well I'll let you know
Also, before i forget to ask you'd mind I addย that face edit as a 2nd skinย to the base mod for the next update i make for her? If not thats fine

yeah thats fine

Someone wanted to have the monk skins combined, and so did I. Combined the face uploaded by rapidreverse, with the original fromย Kairoszx.

Also created new sprites for the high kick and camping. I decided to keep the breasts covered, because I dont like boobs hanging out during combat:)

ย 

monk.sprite.attack_high_kick.png.83d035a842c7a5a42f0b24be66f55fd4.png

ย 

monk.sprite_camp.png.791c3fe2c660d9df30ade8a43c253d27.png

monk.rar

6 hours ago, wizard898 said:

ย 

Mistress_B.zip 4.98 MB ยท 46 downloads

interesting, and very well done, I just tried it in my game; I also use the mistress class, maybe I can make more variations with SFW / NSFW versions, also fix sprites a bit, there are certain attacks that look strange

13 hours ago, wizard898 said:

ย 

Mistress_B.zip 4.98 MB ยท 81 downloads

Nice work anon! Interested in your tusk edit and whatever else you decide to do

ย 

14 hours ago, Dan _ said:

interesting, and very well done, I just tried it in my game; I also use the mistress class, maybe I can make more variations with SFW / NSFW versions, also fix sprites a bit, there are certain attacks that look strange

as long as you just do sprite fix and edits and only release the sprite of mistress its fine,i remember Jens having to talk with you about releasing whole mods if im not mistaken,so i'd rather avoid that happening

10 hours ago, TronTiti said:

May I ask which one is better in term of gameplay (and balance), monk or dragon mistress? I kinda don't want both with the same skins.

From the peoples who play tested it and feedback i got,mine is more balanced beside like one or two skills that im in the middle of reworking

30 minutes ago, Dan _ said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1715031999

ย 

well, I did not want to do anything wrong, just share something "made by me", while promoting the artists and creators of mod ... anyway this time I will only publish a part, the rest will only be for my personal use....., i had to make some minimal changes to the .art files
Credits
Face edited:ย https://www.loverslab.com/profile/1356562-wizard898/

Mistress_portrait_roster.png.8ef78e18e61a333bab4347cb34a0d50d.pngMistress_portrait_roster.png.81fe054af79bff33fb31f3de7114800b.pngMistress_portrait_roster.png.c9bcc4197b39ec4bf13e32d55c20ade9.png

Mistress.rar 16.02 MB ยท 5 downloads

Its fine no worry,also rather than the steam one you should put the nexus one cause its not the mistress in the steam one,its just the replacer for crusader

3 hours ago, Dan _ said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1715031999

ย 

well, I did not want to do anything wrong, just share something "made by me", while promoting the artists and creators of mod ... anyway this time I will only publish a part, the rest will only be for my personal use....., i had to make some minimal changes to the .art files
Credits
Face edited:ย https://www.loverslab.com/profile/1356562-wizard898/

Mistress_portrait_roster.png.8ef78e18e61a333bab4347cb34a0d50d.pngMistress_portrait_roster.png.81fe054af79bff33fb31f3de7114800b.pngMistress_portrait_roster.png.c9bcc4197b39ec4bf13e32d55c20ade9.png

Mistress.rar 16.02 MB ยท 38 downloads

You fucking mad lad, you did it again. 10/10 no question. Now I'll be greedy again and wonder if any one be so kind to put a blindfold on her but with eyes glowing underneath, kinda like Demon Hunter from WOW.ย 

5 minutes ago, TronTiti said:

You fucking mad lad, you did it again. 10/10 no question. Now I'll be greedy again and wonder if any one be so kind to put a blindfold on her but with eyes glowing underneath, kinda like Demon Hunter from WOW.ย 

haha, if I have to say that I have improved a lot, now if it is a simple repainting done by photoshop it only takes me a couple of hours, if it is necessary to make corrections / fixes in the sprites it takes longer, but in general it is only a few hours,ย wellย enjoy and do not forget ....:

(I uploaded an alternative version for abomination, of the most downloaded skins I have)

Dan I don't know if you're interested but i see you have edited skins for lancer shieldbreaker. Those skins however require overwrite the original, am I correct? Not long ago I uploaded this one, which is compatible with the original animation. Would love if you can add different colors for it, and post as your work too, no need to credit me.ย :)

Lancer_shieldbreaker.zip

shieldbreaker.sprite.attack_pierce.png

18 minutes ago, TronTiti said:

Dan I don't know if you're interested but i see you have edited skins for lancer shieldbreaker. Those skins however require overwrite the original, am I correct? Not long ago I uploaded this one, which is compatible with the original animation. Would love if you can add different colors for it, and post as your work too, no need to credit me.ย :)

Lancer_shieldbreaker.zip 6.7 MB ยท 2 downloads

shieldbreaker.sprite.attack_pierce.png

mmm, I'm sorry I don't remember the coloring I used, I would have to redo all the sprites again to adapt it to your version, but in itself I consider the version I launched to be finished.

very apart, I do not really like the original skins for shieldbreaker

1 minute ago, Yaralan said:

I have a problem with the dragon mistress mod. I can see only a skin. The game don't let me to change to another skin. Anybody knows what is happening? please

maybe you overwrote the base skin folder? Did you change the alphabet for the folder?

35 minutes ago, wizard898 said:

maybe you overwrote the base skin folder? Did you change the alphabet for the folder?

The alphabet order folder is right. The problem is the game don't let me see or change the A skin. I think the problem is with the modfiles. It shows only the skin A. But I don't know how modify that fileย 

ย 

FIXED: I've just removed the modfiles file and it worked

40 minutes ago, wizard898 said:

excellent you have a great talent, I was getting ready to sleep, but not before saying that if you can and have time maybe you can take a look at this class: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1860840141
urgently needs your divine intervention ;)