Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

On 5/19/2020 at 4:45 AM, Dan _ said:

Release - Harlot Class

Inside the file you will find 8 skins (SFW / NSFW), additionally I have attached my folder "dungeons" where I have modified the coloring for the game areas (WIP)

harlot.sprite.thumb.png.4251ddd86117a2cb2d8def8c1700da43.pngRequires: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1860840141

Credits

Base skin: Kairoszx (https://www.patreon.com/KairosZX)

Retex by Dan

I cannot find the download for this Retex skin of Harlot class. Didn't seem to find it in Dan's Collection of Mods post either. Can somebody re-share it? Also I'm looking for Jefuty's Lamia class with eyes skin. I've seen preview pictures of it in many of their LW skin mods such as near the bottom of this one's (Sexy Hellion skin) description: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1265766717 Or is this one of their WIP? Thanks in advance.

28 minutes ago, ecchi akuma said:

I cannot find the download for this Retex skin of Harlot class. Didn't seem to find it in Dan's Collection of Mods post either. Can somebody re-share it? Also I'm looking for Jefuty's Lamia class with eyes skin. I've seen preview pictures of it in many of their LW skin mods such as near the bottom of this one's (Sexy Hellion skin) description: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1265766717 Or is this one of their WIP? Thanks in advance.

I have in mind to make another version for the Harlot class, because of that I eliminated it, you have to wait, I also have plans for the lamia class

Replacement of option icons in the game start interface
A small modification related to the icon of the game start interface. Just for fun.
The source file location is:
Darkest Dungeon/fe_flow
(Remember to backup the source file)
The effect is as shown in the figure below.
When the mouse moved over and the halo will be bright. This was a surprise I didn't expect when I made it.

Spoiler

settings.button.png.e25026ac2b26a5a90e5b2e306bc159fa.png

20200618_133445.png.b4fd0f72ef08ac78050a4668ca96b4c5.png

settings.button.zip

15 hours ago, brucerock0730 said:

Replacement of option icons in the game start interface
A small modification related to the icon of the game start interface. Just for fun.
The source file location is:
Darkest Dungeon/fe_flow
(Remember to backup the source file)
The effect is as shown in the figure below.
When the mouse moved over and the halo will be bright. This was a surprise I didn't expect when I made it.

Hide contents

settings.button.png.e25026ac2b26a5a90e5b2e306bc159fa.png

20200618_133445.png.b4fd0f72ef08ac78050a4668ca96b4c5.png

settings.button.zip 10.47 kB · 30 downloads

Was your background posted previously? Could you post it if you have not already? Thanks!

2 hours ago, petesson3 said:

Was your background posted previously? Could you post it if you have not already? Thanks!

This background comes from the document posted by this friend Elzikyuchi on page 37 of this post.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87075-darkest-dungeon-erotic-mods/?do=findComment&comment=2970257
Then I found this saveslot and save game icon background from the Internet, not created by me. I don't know who the original author is. In the file I sent below.
They all just put in: Darkest Dungeon/fe_flow

savegame and saveslot.zip

CC Dungeon Background Beautification Package

I was inspired by Mr. Dan and many friends in this post who were keen to modify the background of the game dungeon. I collected some anime girls and added them to the background of CCdlc dungeon. In order to fit the game story, most of them are vampires, or red-themed characters (mostly, some are not).
They also come from many different mobile games and computer games. After testing, the final result looks like the picture I sent below. In addition, due to the lighting effect of CC Dungeon, it will be particularly bright when you walk by them.
The source files are located at:
Darkest Dungeon/dlc/580100_crimson_court/features/crimson_court/dungeons
(remember to back up the source files)
(Remarks: I don’t quite understand how to modify the appearance of the door file in the dungeon. This makes the girl on the door covered most of the body by the door. You will only see her face when you open the door. This also causes the game produced another feeling, although not what I expected)

Spoiler

courtyard.corridor_wall_03.SWAMPNOBLD.png.f1f0daf30882e40e21956ff916280a46.png

courtyard.corridor_wall_04.SWAMPBLD.png.ae8c8b4b87ee23c6efbf75cb4cf4685d.png

courtyard.corridor_wall_11.TRCNOBLD.png.4f61de32ecdcb5dfe597c2e01e794cc1.png

courtyard.corridor_wall_09.TRCNOBLD.png.dcb5a65acd911f5114a0245f3f21268c.png

courtyard.room_wall_arch.RMTRC.png.31f368589a7ebfa14cc1c9af9338806d.png

courtyard.room_wall.statue.png.60e78eab915521bff4b6e589466e72bd.png

courtyard.room_wall.viscount.png.536db4590177e7228727f75e8daab0f6.png

o.png.52658389000f143a3dd7459216bccd6a.png

p.png.6812979785b664a40eb456355435d1f5.png

r.png.cbe6bab2e46bf28f28930cf70790a258.png

s.png.a5439aa287518c8c590eb9fe0a2f2f23.png

courtyard.corridor_door.basic.png

CCdungeons_backgroundsBR.zip

7 hours ago, brucerock0730 said:

CC Dungeon Background Beautification Package

I was inspired by Mr. Dan and many friends in this post who were keen to modify the background of the game dungeon. I collected some anime girls and added them to the background of CCdlc dungeon. In order to fit the game story, most of them are vampires, or red-themed characters (mostly, some are not).
They also come from many different mobile games and computer games. After testing, the final result looks like the picture I sent below. In addition, due to the lighting effect of CC Dungeon, it will be particularly bright when you walk by them.
The source files are located at:
Darkest Dungeon/dlc/580100_crimson_court/features/crimson_court/dungeons
(remember to back up the source files)
(Remarks: I don’t quite understand how to modify the appearance of the door file in the dungeon. This makes the girl on the door covered most of the body by the door. You will only see her face when you open the door. This also causes the game produced another feeling, although not what I expected)

Reveal hidden contents

courtyard.corridor_wall_03.SWAMPNOBLD.png.f1f0daf30882e40e21956ff916280a46.png

courtyard.corridor_wall_04.SWAMPBLD.png.ae8c8b4b87ee23c6efbf75cb4cf4685d.png

courtyard.corridor_wall_11.TRCNOBLD.png.4f61de32ecdcb5dfe597c2e01e794cc1.png

courtyard.corridor_wall_09.TRCNOBLD.png.dcb5a65acd911f5114a0245f3f21268c.png

courtyard.room_wall_arch.RMTRC.png.31f368589a7ebfa14cc1c9af9338806d.png

courtyard.room_wall.statue.png.60e78eab915521bff4b6e589466e72bd.png

courtyard.room_wall.viscount.png.536db4590177e7228727f75e8daab0f6.png

o.png.52658389000f143a3dd7459216bccd6a.png

p.png.6812979785b664a40eb456355435d1f5.png

r.png.cbe6bab2e46bf28f28930cf70790a258.png

s.png.a5439aa287518c8c590eb9fe0a2f2f23.png

courtyard.corridor_door.basic.png

CCdungeons_backgroundsBR.zip 36.81 MB · 48 downloads

Nice bgs. Love that you use some from mine. Didn't know the slot expansion mod put the hero icon right on the left girl face lol. Btw can you share that jester skin - I only have the one with patched mouth.

As for the door stuff there should be a png file called "door" somewhere. You should try working on it.

I have this crazy idea for a mod complementing my Beast Estate:

Whenever my team run into a fight featuring 2 or more beasts, all will reach 100 stress and trigger affliction (called horny or lustful...), which will cause some certain but minor negative effects (like doing naughty things with monster or teammates lol). This should be fun or not sometimes, cause monsters dont give a fuck like we do. 

Imagine this triggers all the times inside the warren and spider dungeon.

After the fight all will gain a huge stress heal of course (looking at maiden heal from encounters with talon bandits).

What do you think? Suggestions and guide to where I should work on?

3 hours ago, TronTiti said:

Nice bgs. Love that you use some from mine. Didn't know the slot expansion mod put the hero icon right on the left girl face lol. Btw can you share that jester skin - I only have the one with patched mouth.

As for the door stuff there should be a png file called "door" somewhere. You should try working on it.

OK, the following compressed package is the jester's skin. She also has two versions of nudity and no nudity, and I think the avatar of this skin is cute.

jester two skin.zip

17 hours ago, TronTiti said:

I have this crazy idea for a mod complementing my Beast Estate:

Whenever my team run into a fight featuring 2 or more beasts, all will reach 100 stress and trigger affliction (called horny or lustful...), which will cause some certain but minor negative effects (like doing naughty things with monster or teammates lol). This should be fun or not sometimes, cause monsters dont give a fuck like we do. 

Imagine this triggers all the times inside the warren and spider dungeon.

After the fight all will gain a huge stress heal of course (looking at maiden heal from encounters with talon bandits).

What do you think? Suggestions and guide to where I should work on?

Sounds pretty good,but I would suggest adding more beast enemies or at least adding beast enemies on every location

On 6/15/2020 at 8:26 PM, sodacan said:

Do...do you have any idea how long that would take? Just scrolling from the bottom of the in-game mod list to the top takes 30 seconds using four fingers on the mouse wheel. I've already spent two weeks on this.

All I wanted was to play my video game. I can't believe more people aren't pissed about this.

I'm going to sacrifice a piece of my soul and ask about it on Discord. If they can't help, I guess this is my only option.

I want to die.

I know this had been posted for a while, but let me teach you a trick. First, enable the mods you want then close the mod selection window, then reopen it, all the mods you enable will will go to the top of the loading order. Enable a handful of them at a time, then close, open, arrange load order, rinse and repeat.

11 hours ago, Tarzys said:

Sounds pretty good,but I would suggest adding more beast enemies or at least adding beast enemies on every location

There already is this awesome mod called Spider Nests that will spawn close-to-epic dungeon in all 4 vanilla dungeon plus the Sunward Isles if you add a minor mod for it. Spiders are beasts, so this idea will trigger a lot in those.

The main problem is how do I make this happen against beasts enemy. Now I can only think of some quirks, maybe the trigger will happen if a hero gets hit by enemy. Can I really make a parallel but similar to mechanic Hero surprised (boost it to 100% of course muhaha)?

35 minutes ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Second progress report of gorgeous Houndmistress by Xelsword

progress 2.png

love it

1 hour ago, TronTiti said:
12 hours ago, Tarzys said:

There already is this awesome mod called Spider Nests that will spawn close-to-epic dungeon in all 4 vanilla dungeon plus the Sunward Isles if you add a minor mod for it. Spiders are beasts, so this idea will trigger a lot in those.

The main problem is how do I make this happen against beasts enemy. Now I can only think of some quirks, maybe the trigger will happen if a hero gets hit by enemy. Can I really make a parallel but similar to mechanic Hero surprised (boost it to 100% of course muhaha)?

I like these Ideas. Women enemys are nice and dandy but from a lore/immursion/"my Headcannon" way it makes more sense if your own forces are women like Xels ones and the enemy those filthy beasts, mutants and horrors. 

On 6/20/2020 at 10:12 AM, TronTiti said:

Yeah, when I read about your plans I just thought "yeah, idk how he's gonna be able to do that" lol

My first thought is changing the tags of various enemies to either be "beast" or not beast to suit your ambitions.

Second, change the Fear of Beasts quirk to be something like +500% Stress vs Beasts.

Lastly, either change the random amount of stress healed from killing monsters to be something absurd like -100 (for near-instant cures of afflictions) or create a custom camping skill that can only be used when afflicted that will remove all stress (-200 or something).

Additionally, you can change what afflictions will occur for each hero. So for instance, just as how the Flagellant will always be Rapturous on an affliction check, you can make it so all heroes will be Fearful (or whatever you want) when they reach 100 Stress. You can even make it so they have something like 50% chance to be fearful and 50% chance to be something else like a virtue.

Those are the most easy ways I can think of to make your vision come true.

If you want help changing these things or want to bounce ideas off of me, you're always welcome to DM me.

Meanwhile, I'm just gonna hope that nobodies noticed how stagnant my progress has been on my own mod :^)

3 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Aw, you're letting me post the whole thing? Thanks!

Third progress report by amazingly talented Xelsword:

lol, I was wanting to make that shitpost since I saw Xel's concept art of the houndmistress.

I was just hoping she'd have a cudgel for the BONK, but I'll settle for the whip sprite =P 

On 6/20/2020 at 1:12 PM, TronTiti said:

i was thinking of something more...EQUINE but i guess that spiders will do,i had an idea for a horse enemy from the start but after seeing that many horses on beast state i wondered if you could make a horse hero (some beast heroes would be cool imo)