Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

On 7/9/2020 at 2:26 PM, Balgin said:

You know if you wanted NSFW Librarian skins you could have asked. Those aren't too great. Why would she stick giant beach balls on her chest on the outside of her robe? They'd get in the way of her reading. Especially the one that seems to be outside her arm somehow in the camping sprite. I've had some ideas for some less safe versions of her but never wanted to include them in the official mod. They would have been something extra.

Also massive knockers don't really suit her. She was drawn as a relatively flat chested malnourished underdeveloped mutant with a giant bobble head for a reason. Perhaps some day I'll get around to releasing some different skins for her but it'll be a long time before that happens, if it does.

Well I'd be totally interested if you decided to do that. Feels too easy to just slap some boobs on something and call it a day anyway :P

On 5/30/2020 at 10:45 PM, Dan _ said:

Release: New Mai Versión (Grave Robber) by Dan

grave_robber.sprite.defend.png.c2232f012dcdc2cf89b43a358d123383.png

Daharon sent me a message in private and provided me with the following link (https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/78146350), when seeing these new sprites for Mai, I was fascinated, I did a little research and I think it turns out that it has only remained in conceptual art and there is no mod or any other additional image about it; so I decided to "create" it myself ...

The cuts / editing / restoration / fixes of each of the sprites I have done manually, it was very exhausting, so I look forward to your comments and feedback.

Also, I made changes to the animations to match, obviously the basis of the work is the Niur animations.

Hi, I like your fixed skins. and this version of mai skin too. can i download this skin? i really want this. thank you for your jobs.

I'm having trouble finding skins for Tusk, Offering, and Hollow. Any good ones out there? I managed to find the other skins by browsing this thread but these are escaping me. Also where would I go to find the more obscure skins? I can't find any good skins for class mods on nexus/sky/workshop.

5 hours ago, jefuty said:

One of many fragmentary ideas
Maybe it will be made into an interactive item someday...

20200718200057.jpg

excellent good Mr. Jefuty (I hope he is the authentic one); his mods are always of such high quality and the most anticipated :) ; I just hope that your designs proposed months ago for curios and enemies are not forgotten :/