Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

9 hours ago, Toki Wartooth said:

Some of us actually go to work and generate wealth in the real world.    

It's easy to produce digital goods since it's basically free.    It's like, "Pay my internet bill for me."    Oh well.   Everyone is losing everything right now anyways.    Doesn't even matter.    Let's just hope the internet stays up and our Gov fiat currencies don't crash.    I'd be more worried about buying important things in life right now.   Inflation as well.    Already here.    

What cracks me up is how this is a modder pirate site and yet we have cucks here defending our modder queens.    Someone call the Twitch mods on me lol.   

By the way why don't you have a Paytreon for your Lover's Lab account?   I do.   

I hope you do realise most if not all industries rely more and more on IT? Anyway, no need to feel superior with your so called 'real' job. Some of us even spend time after our real job to make content for free for everybody. All we ask in return is a little appreciation. As for the paid mods I can understand. Mods should always be free imo. However I did post here before because I would have appreciated that Dan asked first before reuploading my stuff. I'm totally fine with people reusing my stuff if they atleast ask and credit me. Nothing more, nothing less.

THE BEAST ESTATE: 2 zipped localization folders, 1 with .loc and the other with .loc2. Use either one with respect to your version of the game. I haven't tested the .loc2 (because I'm an evil person) so inform me if it doesn't work.

Lancer_shieldbreaker: I want the original skin to work with shieldbreaker's animations, no need for redundant extra class. Again, I'm not a good guy so let me know if you find any error. Sadly, only NSFW version. Apology if you're sad over it.

stage_coach.character_background.png.b42f0281f8650bb2089b6aca6e69efc5.png

shieldbreaker.sprite.attack_pierce.png.20bcec6bc48ca8db4ef0a036af72d0b0.png

THE BEAST ESTATE.zip Lancer_shieldbreaker.zip

6 hours ago, JohnWelsh said:

It looks pretty good actually. I dont have the original skin of the death knight for whatever character it might be so I obviously couldnt tell what you changed about it but, again, it looks pretty good and it just works.

ty for trying it, original skin was replacement for Leper, I will do more stuff on it like event and more balance stuff and I also have plans to turn more skins in classes, if anyone is willing to help I would need someone you can make edits on skins, I dont know how to do that

16 hours ago, AlcorRadiance said:

So, I created a Patreon; for the hostility I see I hope I didn't let anyone down with this. I'm letting you get anything I do for free eventually anyways.

I already uploaded a early access mod there.

Sin_titulo-1.png

I'm doing some quick replacements for the room icons atm, you can have these two right now:

room_boss.pngroom_battle.png

The other ones will eventually be on Nexus along with these two, in a pack; with their respective variants ofcourse, when I'm done with them, that is. Citrine girl will be in there in a week too.

Hey man, been loving your stuff. Sorry to hear that you've been getting hate. I'll never understand why people are so needlessly hostile, but nonetheless, I know I'll definitely be backing you on Patreon.

I think the $5 for early access is just a bit out of my affordability given all the other people I'm backing right now (if you brought it down to $3 I would definitely bite) but otherwise I'll just settle with waiting and knowing that the money is helping buy you lunch. Regardless, keep up the great work! Looking forward to the rest of your stuff!

On 6/6/2020 at 1:50 AM, AlcorRadiance said:

So, I created a Patreon; for the hostility I see I hope I didn't let anyone down with this. I'm letting you get anything I do for free eventually anyways.

Naw, the hostily is mostly from that obnoxious dude. If someone wants to support and awesome artist like you, I say go for it! Love your stuff and ESPECIALLY love how you're making stuff for icons and such that usually see no change. Keep it up!

On 6/5/2020 at 11:16 PM, DanAlmeny said:

you are using an older version, you must delete all the .png files from the Cove folder; and replace with the new version that I shared, if I give something free at least you should follow my instructions right?

There's nothing wrong with it?   I thought it was funny and wanted to know if you designed that image to align with the torch meter where it is?      

Hello,

Sorry I don't remember where I took all original pictures and by who, but I merged the provision icones of TronTiti shared into this post with the vanilla food ones.

PSD available with them, I will try to also improve the perspective on medium and small size when I have the time.

EDIT : New version with better shadow, new effects and the perspective improved.

713662580_ProvisionandFoodPreview.png.0626ccd7a2fbe8539f5dc4f39746ea80.png

Provision and Food.7z

Provision and Food v2.7z

Well if the mods are the fruit of someone's creation, I don't see any problem if he or she want to make some money out of it. It's their work, they can charge it, share it, or give it away for free. Their choice and their rightful decision. If the products or the price tags are not worth it, it is their client, their peers to decide - by either buying or not buying them. For DD, some lewd replacement skins can be made with ease, whereas the real tough ones are massive additional monsters and dlc, which are being put out for ALL of us with ZERO dime of fee.

You can be angry, but if you're alone, then there gotta be something else amiss here... 

hello guys, would anyone help me fix a class mod that I have made using this skin https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/919 it works but it have crusader parts on it, can anyone delete them and if possible to change her sword and banner also 

and would anyone be willing to make skin for any character from this image so I can make a class, I dont need credit you can take if for yourself if you want

917-1576156499-1803074550.png

Hell Knight.rar

So. I added the .dll files to the Windows directory and copied the localization.exe file from the main game folder to every single mod localization folder I have, and used it in every one. Plenty of errors, but the language files were created.

I also accidentally used it in the main game root directory.

After all of that:

20200609235639_1.jpg.d3145f875399fce62c0e430caa5a70b0.jpg

Now even the title screen text is broken, and the game won't start. I know it can't be because I didn't add the mod prefix to every language file, because it's the fucking title screen.

~They're coming to take me away, haha~
~They're coming to take me away, hoho, heehee, haha~
~To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time~
~And I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats~
~And they're coming to TAKE ME AWAY, HAHAAA~

weee.gif.8397e4089035b313acd2bd06c67aab8f.gif

3 hours ago, zykfrytuchiha said:

I installed Grave Robber skin by NIUR and mod by Dan, but even tho it says it's fixed. the head is still comically small compared to other part of the body. any plans to fix it?

Spoiler

original
download, replace

grave_robber.sprite.combat.png.ddcd8808caac5ea3f34e7e8f7902ad07.pnggrave_robber.sprite_idle.png.a3725e097c3e6c7bfe0ff53b07e19cb4.pnggrave_robber.sprite_walk.png.d0e8c0ef40416d84ab688d93ee93561e.png

4 hours ago, sodacan said:

Entonces. Agregué el. dll en el directorio de Windows y el archivo localization.exe de la carpeta principal del juego en cada carpeta de localización mod que tengo, y lo usé en cada una. Muchos errores, pero se crean en los archivos de idioma.

También lo usé accidentalmente en el directorio raíz del juego principal.

Después de todo eso: ahora incluso el texto de la pantalla del título está roto y el juego no comenzará. Sé que no puede ser porque no añadir el prefijo mod para cada archivo de idioma, porque es el puto título de la pantalla . ~ Vienen a llevarme lejos, jaja ~~ Vienen a llevarme lejos, hoho, heehee, jaja ~ ~ A la granja divertida, donde la vida es hermosa todo el tiempo ~ ~ Y estaré feliz de ver a esos bonitos jóvenes con sus batas blancas limpias ~ ~ Y vienen a TOMARME LEJOS, HAHAAA ~

weee.gif.8397e4089035b313acd2bd06c67aab8f.gif

remove the butcher circus and return to your previous settings
or
The .loc must be generated one by one inside the original localization folder of the game, for this remove all the files in this folder and just leave the .bat localization and simply put the mod's .xml file, run .bat and the files will be generated .loc, rename the one you need and put it in the mod folder

screenshot_102.png.6a41217f78abf56aef30c0d0f103db85.png

If not, the time has come to let go of the game, right?

1 hour ago, DanAlmeny said:

remove the butcher circus and return to your previous settings

Well that's impossible, because I don't have it.

The .loc must be generated one by one inside the original localization folder of the game, for this remove all the files in this folder and just leave the .bat localization and simply put the mod's .xml file, run .bat and the files will be generated .loc, rename the one you need and put it in the mod folder

Okay, that explains that part I guess, even though I never had to do that before, but like...

How did I break the title screen??

The game hasn't even touched any mods at that point. I feel like I'm losing my mind.

If not, the time has come to let go of the game, right?

No.

EVwmdJvUEAAFQNd.jpg.4f8fc528df09004c34c74aff3572d217.jpg

30 minutes ago, sodacan said:

Okay, that explains that part I guess, even though I never had to do that before, but like...

How did I break the title screen??

5 hours ago, sodacan said:

I also accidentally used it in the main game root directory.

After all of that: