Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

22 minutes ago, howlerleech said:

Thank you very much for the file, kind sir. For some reason the mod is conflicting with the Lustiest Lair mod and crashes constantly when entenring provision screen. LL is cringy sometimes, but it adds so much to the game and fits so much with the skins that it's hard to let go.

I use LL too. No conflicts seen so far. Try to make LL in the very top if the mod list.

28 minutes ago, Dra_Lexx said:

I use LL too. No conflicts seen so far. Try to make LL in the very top if the mod list.

I did... Turns out the conflict stopped when i updated the game........... Lost all my LL perks and trinkets though. The heal/stress skill trinkets are so fucking good with Hollow.

Edit: I also noticed that some LL texts aren't showing anymore when i updated the game, my guess is that changing speech files was what was breaking everything.

Talking about that LL mod btw, which I assume you mean Lustiest Lair, I know the guy has a subreddit and posts progress updates there and stuff. What I was curios about is if he also releases the updates there before releasing them on nexus. Is there any subs of his here?

Yes, LL means Lustiest Lair, but the nexus is updated regularly anyway. I have to say though, i'm HATING MVPL. Entered the mod's own map, 40 fucking rooms, on room 3 i had already fought 8 battles with enemies with unlimited summon, stupid high hp and stupid high dodge, and had 2 allies with 100+ stress. It's so sloooooooooooow.

On 6/2/2020 at 5:04 AM, Toki Wartooth said:

But..   But..   That modder is on Paytreon and needs our Bitcoin for Red Hook's property instead of finding employment?       

I already shared how to pirate Steam mods.   

http://steamworkshop.download/download/view/1457988370

Just delete the current entry and enter any mod you want from Steam to make a ZIP.    Hopefully someone make this efficient service for the other sites.    

Boom - 

Steam auto-updates broke the Locs.    Look out because this mod has Locs.   

Beastmaster.zip 114.18 MB · 80 downloads

Man you really keep making fun of yourself. I'm a developer. You know, the ones that make sites like these. Or those games you play ;) Easy to whine when you can get everything for free. But I don't expect you to grow up.

1 hour ago, howlerleech said:

Yes, LL means Lustiest Lair, but the nexus is updated regularly anyway. I have to say though, i'm HATING MVPL. Entered the mod's own map, 40 fucking rooms, on room 3 i had already fought 8 battles with enemies with unlimited summon, stupid high hp and stupid high dodge, and had 2 allies with 100+ stress. It's so sloooooooooooow.

Whats mvpl tho?

On 6/1/2020 at 9:04 PM, Toki Wartooth said:

I already shared how to pirate Steam mods.   

how to pirate Steam mods.   

pirate Steam mods. 

f6d5db1e3311d36e5229adfe5381807b.jpg.984c798aa6363250982eedc3a365912d.jpg

2 hours ago, sodacan said:

f6d5db1e3311d36e5229adfe5381807b.jpg.984c798aa6363250982eedc3a365912d.jpg

You can't simply download Steam mods similar to this site, Nexus, or ModDB.   

You have to subscribe and use the Workshop feature.   Which will cause conflicts.    

Having a game linked to Steam exposes it to mandatory updates which in the case of Circus.   Broke a ton of mods am I correct?     For a single player game.

Until Steam fails and they pirate all the consumers' purchased games lol.   Because they require DRM checks to launch.    However I do not want Steam to fail as it's the only digital marketfront with an awesome community.    

Also these digital marketfronts pirate your data and sell it.   

Wish I could buy DD on disc like Diablo 2 classic.   Know what I mean?    Imagine the thicc manual included.    Anyone remember those?   

Love the avatar, and Princess Bride is a good film.     

Got some screenshots to appreciate all the mods.    Alcor's new heirlooms and sconce curio are really good.

Somebody went into all the item PNG files and scaled them down to fit the extended inventory mod.    Now that's a daunting task.    Not asking for money either.   They even added a ton of mod items for Sunward Isles and all those larger additions.   

And for Dan I wanted to know if this is intentional with the torch meter positioning and Black Widow's abdomen lol.   

Alright daddy's got to go men's work to keep the power grid going.    See you kids when I get home.    Hopefully there's some new drawings.    

Darkest Dungeon Screenshot 2020.06.04 - 10.42.41.10.png

Darkest Dungeon Screenshot 2020.06.01 - 06.51.08.28.png

21 minutes ago, Toki Wartooth said:

And for Dan I wanted to know if this is intentional with the torch meter positioning and Black Widow's abdomen lol.   

you are using an older version, you must delete all the .png files from the Cove folder; and replace with the new version that I shared, if I give something free at least you should follow my instructions right?

3 hours ago, DanAlmeny said:

RELEASE - FIX 5: LEPER OLGA SKIN (NIUR) by Dan

Finished, excellent niur design, so I can't ignore the problems in your animations, so:
- Fixed all animations and added details to sprites (SFW / NSFW) (ps: still features clipping....)
-Skin gloss fixed
-I have had to replace the entire palette with a new and darker one, so that the cuts do not stand out as much.
-Added 4 new palettes, this particular design was much more difficult to retexture again due to the fact that I just couldn't find the perfect color scheme, and well, I didn't want to spend a lot of time looking for new combinations, so i would say it's not my best job ... I don't dislike what I did, but I also don't like it enough to consider it an excellent job, someday I'll probably do an update

531668567_Sinttulo-1.png.ac0ecab7f91dd9a51f232916ea0633f5.png

FIX - OLGA LEPER (NIUR) by Dan.rar 20.01 MB · 76 downloads

I just want to thank you for fixing this, now I can make my class from it, ty so much

So, I created a Patreon; for the hostility I see I hope I didn't let anyone down with this. I'm letting you get anything I do for free eventually anyways.

I already uploaded a early access mod there.

Sin_titulo-1.png

I'm doing some quick replacements for the room icons atm, you can have these two right now:

room_boss.pngroom_battle.png

The other ones will eventually be on Nexus along with these two, in a pack; with their respective variants ofcourse, when I'm done with them, that is. Citrine girl will be in there in a week too.

guys anyone willing to test something for me? I have made this class mod and it is just start of it so is anyone willing to try it out and tell me what they think, this is one of my private projects but if u guys think it is good and want others I will share

it is made from death knight skin from steam, I even got approval to make class from creator on Discord long time ago but I am not perfect on that so I just made it as private mod

Death Knight.rar

3 hours ago, AlcorRadiance said:

So, I created a Patreon; for the hostility I see I hope I didn't let anyone down with this. I'm letting you get anything I do for free eventually anyways.

I already uploaded a early access mod there.

Sin_titulo-1.png

I'm doing some quick replacements for the room icons atm, you can have these two right now:

room_boss.pngroom_battle.png

The other ones will eventually be on Nexus along with these two, in a pack; with their respective variants ofcourse, when I'm done with them, that is. Citrine girl will be in there in a week too.

First of all thank you for sharing your great art with us!. Second, i would say do not worry about the hostility and do what is best for you. Also i think you definitely deserve some money coming your way for the great art you have shared and intend to share. I would be a patreon of yours if my economy allowed it. Keep up the good work! ^^

1 hour ago, hilme said:

guys anyone willing to test something for me? I have made this class mod and it is just start of it so is anyone willing to try it out and tell me what they think, this is one of my private projects but if u guys think it is good and want others I will share

it is made from death knight skin from steam, I even got approval to make class from creator on Discord long time ago but I am not perfect on that so I just made it as private mod

Death Knight.rar 27.42 MB · 12 downloads

It looks pretty good actually. I dont have the original skin of the death knight for whatever character it might be so I obviously couldnt tell what you changed about it but, again, it looks pretty good and it just works.

Hello! Sorry for bothering you guys. I was wondering if there are any updates on the Ushiro mod? i got my version from scrounging this thread and stumbled upon the download link. If ever, is there a site or place where we can get visit to see or get updates on the class mod?

6 hours ago, Toki Wartooth said:

Some of us actually go to work and generate wealth in the real world.    

Entertainment is the largest industry in the "real world," my developmentally-stunted friend. If you want to know what any video game, book, music, or movie in existence would be like without art, close your eyes and plug your ears. Have fun.

It's easy to produce digital goods since it's basically free.

Movies, music, literature, video games, software, the website you're using right now.... Yep, easy. Knock that shit out in an afternoon, unlike real, hard-working people like you.

If it's so easy and you're such a big man, do it yourself, champ.

What cracks me up is how this is a modder pirate site and yet we have cucks here defending our modder queens. 

Almost like the mods you're bitching about wouldn't exist without them or something.

And that's not even the issue anyone is having. The issue is you never shut the fuck up about it, and actively insult both the artist and the other people in the thread while you're at it.

Grow up and get over yourself. Nobody is impressed and you're not adding anything of value.

By the way why don't you have a Paytreon for your Lover's Lab account?   I do. 

Is there a Patreon to delete your account?

17 minutes ago, arutozeero said:

Hello! Sorry for bothering you guys. I was wondering if there are any updates on the Ushiro mod? i got my version from scrounging this thread and stumbled upon the download link. If ever, is there a site or place where we can get visit to see or get updates on the class mod?

It's almost finished. He doesn't know when testing will be done.

9 hours ago, Toki Wartooth said:

Some of us actually go to work and generate wealth in the real world.    

It's easy to produce digital goods since it's basically free.    It's like, "Pay my internet bill for me."    Oh well.   Everyone is losing everything right now anyways.    Doesn't even matter.    Let's just hope the internet stays up and our Gov fiat currencies don't crash.    I'd be more worried about buying important things in life right now.   Inflation as well.    Already here.    

What cracks me up is how this is a modder pirate site and yet we have cucks here defending our modder queens.    Someone call the Twitch mods on me lol.   

By the way why don't you have a Paytreon for your Lover's Lab account?   I do.   

I hope you do realise most if not all industries rely more and more on IT? Anyway, no need to feel superior with your so called 'real' job. Some of us even spend time after our real job to make content for free for everybody. All we ask in return is a little appreciation. As for the paid mods I can understand. Mods should always be free imo. However I did post here before because I would have appreciated that Dan asked first before reuploading my stuff. I'm totally fine with people reusing my stuff if they atleast ask and credit me. Nothing more, nothing less.