Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

hey guys, might I ask for some help, I have try to download some monster skins and one pack seam to have good one in it "MVPL Replaced final version" from this forum history but for some reason I can't, may I ask some one to share it to me or DM me pls

1 hour ago, hilme said:

Hola chicos, podría pedir ayuda, he intentado descargar algunas máscaras de monstruos y una costura de paquete para tener una buena "Versión final reemplazada por MVPL" de la historia de este foro, pero por alguna razón no puedo, ¿puedo preguntar? alguien que me lo comparta o me envíe DM por favor

What happen? The downloads are functional you must download everything from pages (35 and 49), first the base download (page 35), then the update, fix, more updates (page 49), install the original mod and just replace in the folder of the mod in the same download order, it's easy ...
Later I will open a page here in loverslab where I will upload it in a single file, like the others, I also plan to refine it more since it was one of my first retextures, there are still certain things that bother me when I'm playing

On 6/2/2020 at 4:57 AM, SOULRECYCLER said:

Hey, can anyone tell me exactly how I can use these skins for the Dutchess Class mod? I have tried using the method where you edit the edit the xml files and using the upload tool to update it, but it doesn't seem to open any ms-dos window. So I was wondering what methods you use to add skins for modded classes.

Go to where Darkest Dungeon is installed on your computer, and go to the mod folder and unzip the "Duchess Skins" folder into the mod folder. Then just load up Darkest Dungeon and activate in the mod menu.

You can easily access this folder by going on Steam, right-clicking Darkest Dungeon, going to Local Files and selecting "Browse local files".

Hope this helps.

6 hours ago, howlerleech said:

I need help with The Fawn Remastered mod. https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/466  Fawn is a class mod with "momentum", the more she hits, the more damage she does, but she has low hp, low dodge, and self inflicts bleed per hit. Before the remaster you could counter the drawbacks with trinkets, but now it's impossible, she is very likely to die if you're not carrying a lot of bandages (once i finished a fight where she had 8/5 bleed, she had 15 max hp) because now she also has self inflicts bleed resist debuff and even her strongest trinkets were nerfed to the point of useless. There is literally no reason to use her besides being unique (and full nude like most muscarine mods).

That being said, i found the file with her effects and self debuff, i wanted to make it less punishing to use her, but i don't know if removing/adding stuff to the file would break it (i tried removing her part from the COM trinkets mod for all classes before, but it broke the game). So far i only decreased the base chance of self inflicting bleed, but all i wanted was to remove the debuff.

Td;dr: I need an adult to help me remove a breaking self debuff from a mod class without making me regret my life choices.

If all you want to do is remove the bleed resist self-debuff from her crits, go into the fawn.info.darkest in the ../heroes/fawn folder and remove the "momentum_bleed_debuff" from the 2nd line. If you want to be thorough, go into the effects file where you reduced the self-bleed chance and delete the effect from there as well.

On 5/31/2020 at 9:05 AM, Rosy-Rose said:

I can't be 100% sure, since I don't know what mods you're using or how you have them implemented into your game. But if you want to attach a mod you're using to your last message I can try to validate my little hypothesis. Otherwise, you might just want to wait for the various mod authors to update their creations.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hkaildFRTT56jFE2S4FYWpa6-R83DL_e?usp=sharing

Finally did it. There's also the internal mods folder in there. It's all there to browse, no need to download everything. I hope you can determine the problem, cause my knowledge doesn't go far enough to figure it out.

Now I'll get to the Houndmaster thing.

EDIT: Done. Now let's see about the Crow Abomination thing. This is going to take a while. Possibly up to a week. I haven't forgotten, I just have a lot on my plate lately.

15 hours ago, XelswordArt said:

Edit the project.xml file so that <ModDataPath> is pointing to the mod folder, and make sure <UploadMode> is set to "dont_submit".

Then drop the project.xml file onto the steam_workshop_upload file in DarkestDungeon\_windows to generate the loc2 files.

Strange in my game all mods with .loc work fine. Maybe Red Hook make fix to read both .loc and .loc2 file.

On 6/2/2020 at 11:37 PM, Toki Wartooth said:

So where is the updated version then?   Why can't you access it?    

I see something else linked the same exact package?    

The files on the site are not update once it's first "downloaded". It uses the "this was downloaded once, here it is" feature, and it doesn't let you update the download. For example, it points out the MVPL mod is version 3.2 and the last time it was updated, but when you download it, it's version 2.41.

9 hours ago, DanAlmeny said:

What happen? The downloads are functional you must download everything from pages (35 and 49), first the base download (page 35), then the update, fix, more updates (page 49), install the original mod and just replace in the folder of the mod in the same download order, it's easy ...
Later I will open a page here in loverslab where I will upload it in a single file, like the others, I also plan to refine it more since it was one of my first retextures, there are still certain things that bother me when I'm playing

thank you for replaying to me, I will try to download it again and I hope it works

3 hours ago, sodacan said:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hkaildFRTT56jFE2S4FYWpa6-R83DL_e?usp=sharing

Finally did it. There's also the internal mods folder in there. It's all there to browse, no need to download everything. I hope you can determine the problem, cause my knowledge doesn't go far enough to figure it out.

Now I'll get to the Houndmaster thing.

EDIT: Done. Now let's see about the Crow Abomination thing. This is going to take a while. Possibly up to a week. I haven't forgotten, I just have a lot on my plate lately.

Well my first hunch is that your metric shit-ton of mods probably have a conflict somewhere amongst them, and if not that, then perhaps some are in the wrong order.

That aside, I see that they all seem to have .loc2 files under their localization folders. These were made by you putting the .loc files through a program rather than running the XML files through the localization.bat application, right?

A small update on the Nexus scene:

Spoiler

Alcor released a replacement for the sconces you'll find throughout dungeons:

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1008

1008-1591151083-573413031.jpeg

Additionally, StalinTheStallion is working on replacements for the Color of Madness enemies and plans on setting up a Patreon where you'll be able to get his latest works (details on how his mods and tiers will work are currently unclear, but I asked him)

Progress on the Colors of Madness replacer

Spine learning goes well

11 hours ago, LilithChamber said:

Anyone got this mod to work? It keeps giving me an error whenever I go to the Ruins.
https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1003

It's a skin mod, it shouldn't break anything, in fact if it did break it would only be white textures instead. But if it is due to whatever makes the mod box in game work, just manually install by pasting it on the monsters folder.

Seriously though, does anyone have the MVPL v3.3 to share? I can't get it from steam. Apparently buying the game doesn't mean you can mod it however you want.

This is likely an impractical suggestion given it probably requires alteration of the executable, but has anyone looked into getting the game to load gif files instead of png files? There are a lot of awesome backgrounds in this thread that would make incredible animations even with just 2 or 3 frames of minor alterations. I don't mind looking into it to see if there's any hope, but I just wanted to check if I'm covering already explored territory. Thanks for all your work modders! This thread has blown up the past couple of months!

OLGA LEPER (NIUR)

Well, I am already starting with the next fix, I think that many know this skin of niur and know the terrible clipping errors that it presents in the animations, I did some tests and I had to redo the position of the entire animation, and well still it continues to present some cuttings, I will try to polish it a little more, as always I will also add new palettes

screenshot_63.png.262aa7851f551e51df381e77b93f1f15.png

7 hours ago, howlerleech said:

It's a skin mod, it shouldn't break anything, in fact if it did break it would only be white textures instead. But if it is due to whatever makes the mod box in game work, just manually install by pasting it on the monsters folder.

Seriously though, does anyone have the MVPL v3.3 to share? I can't get it from steam. Apparently buying the game doesn't mean you can mod it however you want.

Yeah, I replaced the game's files and it worked, but I didn't want to do that since I don't want to fuck around with the games files outside of the mods folder. Gave me problems in the past. Guess I'll keep a backup for the monsters folder for now, but I really wanted to make it toggleable via the Mods folder.

As for it breaking, it's not a white texture. It displays a spine error message and crashes the game.

19 hours ago, Rosy-Rose said:

Well my first hunch is that your metric shit-ton of mods probably have a conflict somewhere amongst them, and if not that, then perhaps some are in the wrong order.

That aside, I see that they all seem to have .loc2 files under their localization folders. These were made by you putting the .loc files through a program rather than running the XML files through the localization.bat application, right?

They worked fine before the update. In fact, I actually fixed a few with missing strings or typos. Many of the mods in that batch aren't being used, I just got them to archive them, but I didn't feel like spending an eternity figuring out which ones.

But yes, I just renamed them in bulk, since you said that as far as anyone knew, all that changed was the extension. And if that was the case, it should have worked fine after I removed the modfiles.txt files. What I can't figure out is why it will now let me into the game, but all the text is broken. It makes no sense, unless they changed how the files themselves actually work. Everything else seems to work. I'm confident I could actually play the game with no issues, I just wouldn't be able to read anything.

The only text that isn't broken is the class names for the Daughters. I have no idea why that would happen either, unless it got in a sneaky update before I launched the game or something, but the creator as been MIA for like two months.

If I were to run all 140 localization folders through localization.bat one by one and add the mod ID prefix to every one, it would take me at least two days straight of doing nothing else.

This kinda shit is why I'm a hardware guy, not a software guy.

2 hours ago, LilithChamber said:

Yeah, I replaced the game's files and it worked, but I didn't want to do that since I don't want to fuck around with the games files outside of the mods folder. Gave me problems in the past. Guess I'll keep a backup for the monsters folder for now, but I really wanted to make it toggleable via the Mods folder.

As for it breaking, it's not a white texture. It displays a spine error message and crashes the game.

It was updated with a hotfix about an hour ago. Give that a try.

53 minutes ago, DanAlmeny said:

WTF !! Why do they always say that my links are failing? , if when I check them, they are functional ..., in short I will create the page to load my mods soon

Idk dude for me it just says that the link you are looking for is no longer available. Honestly no idea, maybe there is a time limit on how long LL stores uploaded stuff if it wasnt uploaded as a separate mod topic, or whatever.