Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

furry mod team (we made qipaofox nsfw edition,the gatherer and axolotl snail urchin replacer) looking for a moddder.

we need someone familiar with trinkets and related files (especially the buffs.json)

our teams exclusive skin edit bundle is yours for the help

send me a friend invite on discord to chat

discord tag:  NoraTheExplora#5877

4 hours ago, noratheexplora said:

furry mod team (we made qipaofox nsfw edition,the gatherer and axolotl snail urchin replacer) looking for a moddder.

we need someone familiar with trinkets and related files (especially the buffs.json)

our teams exclusive skin edit bundle is yours for the help

send me a friend invite on discord to chat

discord tag:  NoraTheExplora#5877

What if you don't have the knowledge but want the exclusive skin edit bundle ?

On 3/17/2021 at 11:44 PM, meika1 said:

Recolor for Lilith

image.thumb.png.6f13773a8e610dae7a10bccee41adc69.png

There is a famous adage of China "白毛冲国特攻(White hair is a critical hit to Cumese)".

SFW:

deovolente_C.zip 10.94 MB · 173 downloads

NSFW:

deovolente_D.zip 10.24 MB · 363 downloads

EDIT:

I was caught by Lilith's author.

He authorized me and indicated that he would allow derivative works.

image.png.87086c6edcd95fcac42cda1140b79dcb.png

Is it possible sfw version of this miracle but to jester replacement?

On 3/21/2021 at 9:04 AM, BdsmBoy said:

Is it possible sfw version of this miracle but to jester replacement?

Sure it is. Just place and unzip this in the heroes/jester folder of your jester replacement. It was easy so I did both the sfw and nsfw. Only had to change the folder name and the portrait name.

*Edited: Like Fasterflight225 said the defend pictures were wrong so I changed them to the ones he made.

White Lilith Jester NSFW.zip White Lilith Jester SFW.zip

Hello yall been a follower of this topic for along time now and this is my first post. i just want to drop an edit i did for the tifa skin done by Jefuty. i was think it would be a waste doing all this work just for myself so i thought i would share it. Just know it not that good i did it by stitching part from some other skins and doing light coloring. So please be gentle lol also it's only the eyed version 

tifa skin 1.PNG

Shirtless tifa.7z

2 hours ago, XBreed said:

Hello yall been a follower of this topic for along time now and this is my first post. i just want to drop an edit i did for the tifa skin done by Jefuty. i was think it would be a waste doing all this work just for myself so i thought i would share it. Just know it not that good i did it by stitching part from some other skins and doing light coloring. So please be gentle lol also it's only the eyed version 

tifa skin 1.PNG

Shirtless tifa.7z 4.72 MB · 17 downloads

Do you think you can do that to the normal Tifa skin?

10 hours ago, GhostKing1337 said:

Do you think you can do that to the normal Tifa skin?

i have not plans to as i don't use anything thing but the eyes version maybe when i get bored ill do the non eyes one.

10 hours ago, lorddraco1993 said:

looks like the tits from the offering class

the tits are from the offering like i said i stitched/used parts from Muscarine other skins/classes on jefutys pantyless tifa skin and just colored out the leftover bits of shirt that did not get covered up

19 hours ago, Disrok said:

Sure it is. Just place and unzip this in the heroes/jester folder of your jester replacement. It was easy so I did both the sfw and nsfw. Only had to change the folder name and the portrait name.

Incorrect. Lilith's Defend sprite was altered as part of the port, resulting in a new arrangement in the .PNG. You cannot simply use a .png made for the vanilla skeleton, or the defend and death animations will be broken.

Gimme a minute...

Reshuffled Defend Sprites.rar

Done. Use these two instead for ports.

7 minutes ago, Varuertoi said:

Talking about lilith, any idea of why even after adding that 2 sprites I only have 1 available?

Did you delete Modfiles.txt? It can be found in the mod's first folder, next to the preview image and mod data.

Be careful! If the mod updates, Steam will quietly put it back like the sneaky bitch it is.

55 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Did you delete Modfiles.txt? It can be found in the mod's first folder, next to the preview image and mod data.

Be careful! If the mod updates, Steam will quietly put it back like the sneaky bitch it is.

Oh yeah this fixed it and some other mods, didn't knew about that txt file, ty

12 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Incorrect. Lilith's Defend sprite was altered as part of the port, resulting in a new arrangement in the .PNG. You cannot simply use a .png made for the vanilla skeleton, or the defend and death animations will be broken.

Gimme a minute...

Reshuffled Defend Sprites.rar 2.29 MB · 17 downloads

Done. Use these two instead for ports.

Ah right I remember reading about that. Im sorry I didnt remember or completely test out the skin.

I changed the file I uploaded to include the defend pictures you rearrranged.

Hey~ Patreon won't let me share explicit content to non patreons, so I've come to ask for opinions and ideas over here~

Spoiler

1.png?token-time=1617659701&token-hash=T

1.png?token-time=1617659701&token-hash=e

That is what I posted, I asked if it is too dark, not dark enough, of it is just fine as it is.... So if anyone over here wishes to share opinions, I'll be reading; feel free to PM me if you don't want to share it where everyone can see~ ideas are welcome too, but this one isn't in production yet, so may take a while to be selected in a poll.