SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

For the most recent RELEASE SexoutNG download, see here.

The file(s) attached to this post, if any, is a BETA version of the Sexout ESM and is NOT A REQUIRED DOWNLOAD

You DO still need AT LEAST CORE AND DATA from the main thread INSTALLED before you install any beta version! Let the beta overwrite whatever it wants to.

As of 93beta6, NX version 16+ is required!!! (sorry for not noting this earlier)

Current Version: 2.10.93b10

Release date: 21-Apr-2015

Features done, available in the beta, and fully tested:

- Vibrator key lust check override removed, vibrator key again working.

- Bighorner animation (1911) realigned.

- Misaligned 3ways disabled for now (5001, 5102, 5305, 5401, 5602, 5603)

- All non-zaz anim offsets moved into animation registry.

- New registry key supported, "adj" for default position adjustments. Subkeys (H,V)Offset(A..C) and ZRot(A..C).

Features done, available in the beta, and mostly tested:

- A new option to run/runfull calls to pick a random animation by matching flags.

- SexoutNG Animation Registry implemented

- Unified fnSexoutActRun and fnSexoutActRunFull. The first one now just calls the second.

- Both use preemptive locking on the actors. (lock race fix 1/2).

- The indefinite wait for unlock in the quest interface is gone, will now fail with a SAN error as before. (lock race fix 2/2).

- A system for 3rd party plugins to register animations is now in place, though incomplete.

- fnSexoutGetReady UDF. Returns 1 if sexout is ready, 0 if not.

- SexoutNG.bSexoutReady is now ALWAYS 0. This will stop plugins that use it from working until they are updated.

- About half the ZAZ animations in the registry.

- New weighted erect male meshes, courtesy of AJ.

- New reset KF which will reset the penis bone, courtesy of AJ.

- Additional array and string var cleanup in the fight against cosave bloat.

- Anim 715 positioning fixed.

- fnSexoutActorValid returns -8 for unsupported creatures.

Features done, available in the beta, untested:

- The scanner no longer includes actors with the 'ghost' flag set.

- fnSexoutActRunFull (and thus fnSexoutActPrep/Set/Run) will abort on actors with the 'ghost' flag set.

Features done, but not in the current download:

Features planned for this cycle

- Register all ZAZ animations.

- Rewrite the random picker to use the animation registry. Done!

- Create MCM menus to enable/disable animations.

- Write animation registry documentation. Done!

- Update IDLEs to use NX_GetQVEVFl.

- Move all default offsets into registry.

- Find a persistent but small per-act nvse cosave bloater.

- Hotkey to display animation info (plugin & anim #) of actor under crosshair.

planned features.

- Add MCM and per-call controls to disable actor rescaling

- Some sort of nuclear option reset UDF tied to MCM.

- per-call 'mute' setting for slop/voice/all

- MCM control to disable flipping to 3rd person.

- If the actor its called on isn't wearing anything in slot 2, bDontUndress freezes actors.

- Delay all initial calls to pickidle until all actors are ready, to help sync anims.

- Add other female bodytypes and an install picker like the male side.

- MCM toggle to enable random switching animations when starting with a random one.

- Crawling (unlikely but you never know)

- Restrucutred fomod for options in Wrye (BAIN) and FOMM.

- 'high load' check in scanner to disable it.

post-16714-0-55601500-1413738824_thumb.jpg

SexoutNG 93b7.7z

SexoutNG 93b10.7z

Edited by prideslayer

Known bugs and bug status in the current Beta ESM. Here's the stuff I know about. If you find more, let me know. When reporting bugs in the beta, there are a couple guidelines to follow.

- Be scientific. If you're GUESSING that the bug comes from the beta, GUESSING that it isn't there in release, or even GUESSING that it comes from sexout and not a sexout mod (or something else entirely) -- Try to figure it out before reporting.

- Be beta-specific. If the bug is present in the release version of sexout, report it there. In the beta thread I'm only interested in new bugs introduced by the beta.

- Take your time. The more specific and detailed the report, to a point, the better.

Samples:

BAD: "Poepal dosant undres halp i followed all directions."

GOOD: "Player does not undress during sex, NPCs do."

TOOFAR: "Player did not undress when screwing npc ff41bbcc in outdoor grid 123,456 at 0932 utc"

- If you are a modder: make sure that the bug isn't in your mod first. If it is, make sure that you've read the API documentation and that you are using the API properly. If the interface/var/whatever you are using isn't mentioned in that document, don't use it. If it is, only use it as described.

WTH?! Now I have to falsely accuse your beta of breaking my shit in a new thread?

Hey, ma, look what I made someone type.

- Be scientific. If you're GUESSING that the bug comes from the beta, GUESSING that it isn't there in release, or even GUESSING that it comes from sexout and not a sexout mod (or something else entirely) -- Try to figure it out before reporting.

Well.. the sitting issue I'm still struggling with a little. I can detect when they are setting (GetSitting works fine), and I can even force play a "stand up" idle, but that doesn't actually make them stand up -- just puts the animtion playing out of sync with what the actor is actually doing.

A resetai will stand them right up of course, but that's sort of a sledgehammer approach.

I can make the callbacks delay until they aren't sitting, but there's no telling how long that might be. Gamblers tend to just sit for 10-15 seconds, but others like easy pete spend more time sitting than standing.

For those interested in helping out.. just open the console and try whatever you can think of on a sitting actor to make them (nicely) stand up. Some ideas I've had and tried..

1) playidle. Doesn't work, just plays then then instantly revert because they are still actually sitting.

2) setrestrained + playidle. Doesn't do any better.

3) resetai. Works fine, will reset all actor packages and stuff though. Not good.

------------------------

Stuff I haven't tried:

1) Knock them down via fatigue and wait for them to stand up. This will probably work (its what the cum script does) but is immersion breaking.

2) EVP. This won't work unless you change their package, so don't bother.

3) SexoutStandup package + EVP. Would work, but the package has the same problem then -- how to make them stand up?

If there are no objections, I'm going to mark this one 'done' and call it a release. Minor change in the messaging for the literacy check (chokers BSA instructions), nothing else changed from the download in the OP. I'm pretty sure even this sitting issue is not a 'new' thing, I believe this has always been a problem. I intend to fix it but as an existing problem I don't think it should hold up the beta being released.

Will give those that are interested 24h to yay/nay.

The sitting issue is not new. I've never reported it because I thought it was a known issue, but I've had weirdness involving starting sex with someone sitting down ever since I first started using sexout. I think its a gamebryo issue because I had the same problem with wsex and ap.

The only solution I can think of off the top of my head for the sitting issue is to give the NPC a travel package to some random location, leave it on for one or two seconds (just long enough for them to stand up), and then remove it.

No idea how to do that, though.

Well.. the sitting issue I'm still struggling with a little. I can detect when they are setting (GetSitting works fine)' date=' and I can even force play a "stand up" idle, but that doesn't actually make them stand up -- just puts the animtion playing out of sync with what the actor is actually doing.

A resetai will stand them right up of course, but that's sort of a sledgehammer approach.

I can make the callbacks delay until they aren't sitting, but there's no telling how long that might be. Gamblers tend to just sit for 10-15 seconds, but others like easy pete spend more time sitting than standing.

For those interested in helping out.. just open the console and try whatever you can think of on a sitting actor to make them (nicely) stand up. Some ideas I've had and tried..

1) playidle. Doesn't work, just plays then then instantly revert because they are still actually sitting.

2) setrestrained + playidle. Doesn't do any better.

3) resetai. Works fine, will reset all actor packages and stuff though. Not good.

------------------------

Stuff I haven't tried:

1) Knock them down via fatigue and wait for them to stand up. This will probably work (its what the cum script does) but is immersion breaking.

2) EVP. This won't work unless you change their package, so don't bother.

3) SexoutStandup package + EVP. Would work, but the package has the same problem then -- how to make them stand up?

[/quote']

Im Not Really Sure , But I remember in Oblivion ,

Getpackagedone

or

Getcurrentpackagedone

Sumthing like that .Should stop the current Sitting Package

Perhaps

Cheers

The sitting issue is not new. I've never reported it because I thought it was a known issue' date=' but I've had weirdness involving starting sex with someone sitting down ever since I first started using sexout. I think its a gamebryo issue because I had the same problem with wsex and ap.

[/quote']

I think so to.

The only solution I can think of off the top of my head for the sitting issue is to give the NPC a travel package to some random location' date=' leave it on for one or two seconds (just long enough for them to stand up), and then remove it.

No idea how to do that, though.

[/quote']

I can try that. I'll know when they're done sitting with GetSitting, and that's when I can cancel the package, setrestrained (so they don't sit again), and continue on.

Im Not Really Sure ' date=' But I remember in Oblivion ,

Getpackagedone

or

Getcurrentpackagedone

Sumthing like that .Should stop the current Sitting Package

Perhaps

Cheers

[/quote']

Can try RemoveScriptPackage. There isn't a package or procedure type for sitting (GetCurrentAIPackage / GetCurrentAIProcedure), just eating, which would only catch the ones that are.. eating. Not the ones playing slots or just sitting somewhere because they're in a sandbox package and went to a sitting idle marker.

RemoveScriptPackage seems to get them to stand up. Going to plug it into sexout and see if it'll do the trick.

No doubt you know this better than I do' date=' but does this not remove whatever package that was causing them to sit from that actor's AI pool? Meaning that actor would never sit again. (oh no!)

[/quote']

I don't *think* so.. I believe it would remove it for, at most, 30 minutes of game time (until the engine does its internal EVP). If someone else has a more certain response to this, best to speak up now, as this could really screwup savegames if it deletes the package from their list 'forever'.

Well in any case, after thinking about it a minute, I do have a script package I already add to all NPCs and remove after during sex, I'm just going to change how that's done. SexoutDoNothing will make them stand up right away as well, and I already add/remove that one.

So I'm just going to add it to them all as usual, instead of removing the package they currently have running, and then wait for them to all stand up if any are sitting (this is something that's been missing).

Mindless bump of announcement to top of next page.

Beta 2.5.69b9 in OP

- Messaging for vegas chokers changed to instruct on BSA

- Sitting-sex should be fixed' date=' thanks guys! (thanks given in OP)

[/quote']

Also updated the known issues list. I think that one shuts it down. Let me know if there are any other issues that need addressed before I ship this bitch.

Beta11 in OP

- Ghoul penis 'props' removed.

That isn't a prop, it's a replacement body, and I do not think this is a 'new in the beta' issue. I believe ghouls haven't been erect for a while, looking at this.

I think I know how to fix, but it's a datapack fix, not an ESM fix. This beta should be functionally equivalent to b9.

Continuing here:

- Female masturbation with strapon does not work.

Anything else outstanding in the current beta?

if I understand correctly the issue' date=' it's not really a bug.

Once the strapon is equipped, you are considered a "male" sexwise, so female masturbation cannot be selected.

[/quote']

It's a bug.

Female with a strapon should do the male animation. Instead, it throws a 9.2 / does nothing. I don't remember which. The idle anim group checks gender, it can't check all that 'other' stuff, so the masturbation code has to be changed to allow it to pick the male animation for a female.

Ok.

So you could check for GetIsSex Male or IsSpellTarget SexoutStraponEffect or IsSpellTarget SexoutStraponButtEffect or IsSpellTarget SexoutSheMaleEffect

Ok in my working copy I have it setup thus now for female masturbation animations:

GetItemCount AnimCounter .... AND
GetIsSex Female == 1 OR
IsSpellTarget SexoutHeFemaleEffect OR

and for male masturbation animations:

GetIsSex Male == 1 OR
IsSpellTarget SexoutSheMaleEffect OR
IsSpellTarget SexoutStraponButtPlugEffect OR
IsSpellTarget SexoutStraponEffect OR

Sound right?

Ok in my working copy I have it setup thus now for female masturbation animations:

GetItemCount AnimCounter .... AND
GetIsSex Female == 1 OR
IsSpellTarget SexoutHeFemaleEffect OR

and for male masturbation animations:

GetIsSex Male == 1 OR
IsSpellTarget SexoutSheMaleEffect OR
IsSpellTarget SexoutStraponButtPlugEffect OR
IsSpellTarget SexoutStraponEffect OR

Sound right?

yes.

To be complete, you can check also for SexoutChastityEffect and SexoutDualChastityEffect NOT being present in both sexes.