SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

I'll change Pregnancy over later once I sort out my current issues' date=' it should be easy, only one script to change. I'll give it a bit more time to settle :)

[/quote']

Switch what over? Shouldn't be any changes required to any mods..

Hmm I thought the new hooks thing was replacing all the token stuff eventually?

I'll change Pregnancy over later once I sort out my current issues' date=' it should be easy, only one script to change. I'll give it a bit more time to settle :)

[/quote']

Switch what over? Shouldn't be any changes required to any mods..

Hmm I thought the new hooks thing was replacing all the token stuff eventually?

No... the tokens are being replaced eventually but not by any hook stuff, and there's no hook stuff in this beta. It just changes when the post-sex notification hook is called, which might cause problems for anyone currently using it. It shouldn't but it's hard to say without testing.

I have the male bodysuit back functional in my local copy of the beta; will update the ESM for download after another feature or two goes in. The new bodysuit 'system' is only going to have one MCM setting. A male actor will be given and wear the bodysuit if

1. The MCM setting for undressing is set to 'always' OR undress is set to 'use list' and the armor is not in the list.

AND

2. The current outfit (if any) is not in the nude body list.

Right now this seems like the simplest approach.

I'm experimenting with putting the bodysuit files in a BSA. If this works as advertised it should let me install default meshes and textures for both male and female that won't conflict with anything people have already installed.

When I get around to adding the female bodysuit back in, it will probably get an MCM setting so users of non-type3 texture compatible female bodies can turn it off.

BSA is working fine, yahoo.

So default/included in the BSA will at a minimum be the default breezes textures and underwear-clad upperbody mesh, and nude erect bodysuit mesh, all with default breezes names so you can overwrite them with breezes (or whatever) files in the data dir.

Edit: scratch that, no need for a female 'bodysuit' with the BSA. Will just include straight up mesh and texture. Only reason for the male bodysuit is the 'dead guys with stiffies' issue.

Edit2: Well wouldn't you know, the original sexout didn't have a female texture included. So I've just tossed in the T6M meshes for now, and I'm hunting for a type3 compatible texture I can include without issues.

Not too bad.. looks like a winner. Might have to learn how to make 'em bounce' date=' unless someone wants to handle that for me.[/quote']

Is that T6M? I believe there's already a bouncing mesh by GSBmodders. ;)

Yeah I was spacing out, that is the mesh I use personally, and is the one that is included. You'll notice my name in that post.. it's really early in the morning here. ;)

70b2 in OP

- Male bodysuit (in data BSA)

- No-conflict female nude body (in data BSA)

!!! IMPORTANT !!!

You need 1.0.10 or newer of the DATA FOMOD for the bodysuit and new included female nude body. Without the new fomod (in the main NG thread) males will have invisible bodies during sex unless wearing 'safe for sex' clothes or a bodysuit in the sexout bodysuit list.

!!! IMPORTANT !!!

Just to clarify: if I already have my own choice of both male and female meshes/textures installed' date=' they will still override the ones included in this new build in both sex and non-sex gameplay, right?

[/quote']

Yes.

The only file used during sex that is in a non-default place is the male bodysuit mesh, and there is only one of those out there anyway.

If you find another one you want to use somewhere, or if you've modified breezes, you need to copy it to data/meshes/characters/_male/SexoutNGmale-erect.nif, which is the nif for the sexout bodysuit (which is an armor item).

Heh, I deleted my message after reading your post in the official SNG thread, which pretty much answered my question. ;)

The only file used during sex that is in a non-default place is the male bodysuit mesh' date=' and there is only one of those out there anyway.

If you find another one you want to use somewhere, or if you've modified breezes, you need to copy it to data/meshes/characters/_male/SexoutNGmale-erect.nif, which is the nif for the sexout bodysuit (which is an armor item).[/quote']

Yep, stumbled upon a modification recently: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/46876

What you said about possible mismatching of female head/hands with users' custom bodies does bring some concern. But I'll wait until I actually bump into a problem with it before I start worrying. :)

This change is meant to just allow people to 'hit the ground running' without having to install any nude male or female body or texture first. Since all the files (except the bodysuit meshes, which have sexout names) are in the BSA, there will be no install conflicts with anything else. Anything in the data directory will override whatever is in the BSA, as normal.

If you want a different texture from breezes than the default one (circumsized, no tattoos), you can install them, or all of breezes -- though only the textures are different.

For females if you like the T6M body, all you need to install are textures as well. If you prefer a different body type, just go ahead and install it, and it will work as normal.

Just ignore the bodysuit meshes. Installing breezes will not overwrite them, but it doesn't have any other options for them either -- the only three mesh options are underwear, soft, and erect. Tattoos, circumcision, etc are all done via the textures which are in the default place, since that's the only place they can be. I will probably remove them (the two nif files not in the BSA) anyway, I was in the middle of figuring out what I wanted to do, forgot, and then released anyway. ;)

Yep' date=' stumbled upon a modification recently: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/46876

[/quote']

I have a copy of that here already, thought about support or including it, but that's not possible right now since there is no bodysuit included, only the default mesh. If you have it installed as your default male mesh and want sexout to use it, it can't do that just now, but adding an option back in to disable the bodysuit would allow it to work.

In any case, it'll look "wrong" due to alignment issues -- it'll shoot out the back of the head during blowjobs, out the back during sex, and so on.

What you said about possible mismatching of female head/hands with users' custom bodies does bring some concern. But I'll wait until I actually bump into a problem with it before I start worrying. :)

Eh, it's not really that big of a risk. If you have installed a body that didn't come with hand and head meshes and textures, it was probably intended to use the vanilla ones, so you can just extract those from the fallout BSA into your data directory and they will override the ones in the sexout BSA.

If you (or anyone) does want that alternate woody to work, other than aligning the animations, it needs to be converted to a bodysuit (armor). I'm not sure what the difference is in the mesh... now I'm not sure if there even is one. It might just be one of the weird engine 'rules' that the mesh for a clothing item can't be in the characters directory.

I have a copy of that here already' date=' thought about support or including it, but that's not possible right now since there is no bodysuit included, only the default mesh. If you have it installed as your default male mesh and want sexout to use it, it can't do that just now, but adding an option back in to disable the bodysuit would allow it to work.

In any case, it'll look "wrong" due to alignment issues -- it'll shoot out the back of the head during blowjobs, out the back during sex, and so on.[/quote']

Nah, using the default one myself. Just thought I'd mention that it's out there. Lurking.

Eh, it's not really that big of a risk. If you have installed a body that didn't come with hand and head meshes and textures, it was probably intended to use the vanilla ones, so you can just extract those from the fallout BSA into your data directory and they will override the ones in the sexout BSA.

Er, I hadn't thought of that. Now I know what to do if something starts looking odd. Thanks. :)

70b3 in OP

- Don't check for actor a/b block pairing in sanitizer if only one actor.

- Disable vibrator if sexoutlust is loaded.

- Fix player orientation storage. Use AddFormToFormList if you want something to persist across saves' date=' ListAddRef if you do not.

Calling an early end to this beta cycle. This will be the last beta for r70 unless there are bugs found in the beta, that are not in r69, that need addressed.

I'm anxious to get these changes out there so I can move on to the 2.6 branch, which will coincide with a new Extender beta, and a private label release of NVSE. Extender var persistence across saves, here we come.

So please test test test. Report any bugs, and please try to determine if they are present in the release version as well, or not.

Bug report on SexoutNGSanitizeScriptNX (present in non beta also)

If you enter without isAnal or isVaginal or isOral set, then the script correctly calculate a sexType and set the temporary variables.

But those temporary variables are not saved to

actorA/B/C.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::isAnal/Oral/Vaginal" isAnal/Oral/Vaginal

neither is sexType!

problem SexoutNGRandomizeScript uses "Sexout:Start::isAnal/Oral/Vaginal" to randomize when called from Sanitize!

I noticed the issue while checking wsex.esp code, I haven't seen its effect in "reality".

Note: only isOral is used in SexoutNGRandomizeScript but Callback and other scripts are more likely interrested in sexType and, well, sex type.

EDIT: MORE INFO:

SexoutNGEffectBaseScriptF sets global callback hooks.

In the case of brutal rapers sexType being zero on entry means isVaginal is null in SexoutNGCallbackQ, which means SexoutPregancy does not count semen (and experience is not rewarded as well I suppose).

SexoutNGEffectBaseScriptNA has NOT been updated to the new system. I suspect no Quest variable are set when the script run.

Looks like the error checking is good enough that there is no issue from that, except that you don't report spunTargets == 0 (feature?)

While I was setting up a clean game to test B3 I found a conflict between Sexout Beta 3 and SexoutCommonResource for SexoutBodySuite

The actual nif is redefined by SCR to point to characters\_male\upperbody-erect.nif

It is not a good idea I think.

Edit: Removing the edit in SCR solved the apearance of my male during save BUT...

Bug report on SexoutNGSanitizeScriptNX (cannot test in non beta)

With "out of the box" settings, the male ALWAYS equip the bodysuit with the current script.

If nude, the bodysuit is forced on "in case". If not nude, the armor is removed by equipping the bodysuit.

So you DO have an erect actor always BUT it cannot be custom.

You might have to "salvaged" the code from earlier version.

While I was setting up a clean game to test B3 I found a conflict between Sexout Beta 3 and SexoutCommonResource for SexoutBodySuite

The actual nif is redefined by SCR to point to characters\_male\upperbody-erect.nif

It is not a good idea I think.

Edit: Removing the edit in SCR solved the apearance of my male during save BUT...

Yeah, I'm removing that edit soon, I changed the edit in the latest SCR to point to the new location for the Male bodysuit. I think I'll remove the edit completly in the next update, once I've had time to think how it effects stuff, as that record is refered to in some of my bodyswapping scripts which I'm still fixing and Prides renamed it to for Male use only I think by the sounds of thngs.

Thanks for all these bud!

Bug report on SexoutNGSanitizeScriptNX (present in non beta also)

If you enter without isAnal or isVaginal or isOral set' date=' then the script correctly calculate a sexType and set the temporary variables.

But those temporary variables are not saved to

actorA/B/C.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::isAnal/Oral/Vaginal" isAnal/Oral/Vaginal

neither is sexType!

problem SexoutNGRandomizeScript uses "Sexout:Start::isAnal/Oral/Vaginal" to randomize when called from Sanitize!

[/quote']

When you set them at the start, they aren't copied by sanitizer, they're copied in by SexoutNGCallSortEffectScript, which will set isAnal/Oral/Vaginal based on sextype if sextype is set and none of those are.

Sanitize shouldn't be picking a sextype randomly, Randomize does all the picking now. I've updated randomize to set the NX vars though, will be in next beta. Any random picking in sanitize will just be removed.

SexoutNGEffectBaseScriptNA has NOT been updated to the new system. I suspect no Quest variable are set when the script run.

Looks like the error checking is good enough that there is no issue from that, except that you don't report spunTargets == 0 (feature?)

I have let NA anguish for a long time. Thats the no-animation version, and few if any mods are using it.

Hal knows about this and will be removing the record at some point.

Bug report on SexoutNGSanitizeScriptNX (cannot test in non beta)

With "out of the box" settings' date=' the male ALWAYS equip the bodysuit with the current script.

If nude, the bodysuit is forced on "in case". If not nude, the armor is removed by equipping the bodysuit.

So you DO have an erect actor always BUT it cannot be custom.

You might have to "salvaged" the code from earlier version.

[/quote']

This behavior is intentional. There is no nude armor bodysuit that works except the one that is included (breezes). If you want sexout to use a different bodysuit, and you actually have one (where did you get it?!), you can (for now) overwrite the sexout bodysuit mesh OR add the bodysuit you have to the nudebodies formlist.

Bug report (feature?) in SexoutNGMCMQuest (present in non beta also)

The player choice is now correctly persistent BUT you still don't have a default.

Doh! Fixed locally, will be in next beta.