SexoutNG - Beta (2.10.93b10) release thread

I was using the flacid breeze as a way to verify if a custom body would have preference over breeze.

By the way, if I use upperbody-erect.nif (in SCR) as a bodysuit I have the invisible body bug though the nif work perfectly in nifskope.

The armor works in Geck. Just not in game.

Right after you removed the bodysuit, I had undewear on FOR MALE ONLY. With the last 2 beta it's a transparent male body! I may have to force a complete reinstall of breeze (?).

Your body suit is OK. And if I remove my clothes, I am properly naked and flacid.

I was using the flacid breeze as a way to verify if a custom body would have preference over breeze.

By the way' date=' if I use upperbody-erect.nif (in SCR) as a bodysuit I have the invisible body bug though the nif work perfectly in nifskope.

Right after you removed the bodysuit, I had undewear on FOR MALE ONLY. With the last 2 beta it's a transparent male body! I may have to force a complete reinstall of breeze (?).

Your body suit is OK. And if I remove my clothes, I am properly naked and flacid.

[/quote']

It sounds like you're mixing up the bodysuits and the nude body meshes.

upperbodymale.nif is the nude male mesh. The erect and flacid meshes are replacements just for that. The armor items have entirely different NIF files; OutfitMErect.nif and OutfitMSoft.nif. If you replace an armor with a nude mesh, or the other way around, it won't work.

I don't know how or why the NIF files are different, but they are. OutfitMErect.nif and upperbodymale-erect.nif have exactly the same size, but their CRC and MD5SUMs are different. Something is different inside them.

The sexout bodysuit is just a copy of breezes OutfitMErect.nif.

Both the armor/bodysuits and the nude meshes use the same texture, which is the male upperbody texture.

Uninstalled Breeze's bodies' date=' clean-installed SexoutNG 2.5.70b4 and Data 1.0.10 and now males have no bodies during sex...

Hand-placing Breeze's upperbodymale.nif into Meshes\characters\_male didn't help.

[/quote']

as a temporary workaround try copying Armor\SexoutBodysuits\OutfitMErect.nif as/over characters\_male\upperbody-erect.nif

Uninstalled Breeze's bodies' date=' clean-installed SexoutNG 2.5.70b4 and Data 1.0.10 and now males have no bodies during sex...

Hand-placing Breeze's upperbodymale.nif into Meshes\characters\_male didn't help.

[/quote']

Sounds like just not installed right. I've been playing and playtesting with breezes installed (without bodysuits), with the underwear setting, and no female body installed at all. I'm checking again right now just to be 100% sure; it's possible I messed something up in the beta or data pack and didn't install as much as I thought I did.

[/quote']

as a temporary workaround try copying Armor\SexoutBodysuits\OutfitMErect.nif as/over characters\_male\upperbody-erect.nif

That will not work. One is a body mesh, the other is a clothing mesh. The bodysuit record does not point to the body mesh, it points to the armor mesh, so replacing the body mesh will not affect it.

By the way' date=' if I use upperbody-erect.nif (in SCR) as a bodysuit I have the invisible body bug though the nif work perfectly in nifskope.

[/quote']

It sounds like you're mixing up the bodysuits and the nude body meshes.

upperbodymale.nif is the nude male mesh. The erect and flacid meshes are replacements just for that. The armor items have entirely different NIF files; OutfitMErect.nif and OutfitMSoft.nif. If you replace an armor with a nude mesh, or the other way around, it won't work.

I don't know how or why the NIF files are different, but they are. OutfitMErect.nif and upperbodymale-erect.nif have exactly the same size, but their CRC and MD5SUMs are different. Something is different inside them.

The sexout bodysuit is just a copy of breezes OutfitMErect.nif.

Both the armor/bodysuits and the nude meshes use the same texture, which is the male upperbody texture.

There is a SINGLE character difference ! I vote for a flag!

[/quote']

Sounds like just not installed right. I've been playing and playtesting with breezes installed (without bodysuits), with the underwear setting, and no female body installed at all. I'm checking again right now just to be 100% sure; it's possible I messed something up in the beta or data pack and didn't install as much as I thought I did.

[/quote']

That will not work. One is a body mesh, the other is a clothing mesh. The bodysuit record does not point to the body mesh, it points to the armor mesh, so replacing the body mesh will not affect it.

Except that it's the mesh listed by SCR for the bodysuit

Except that it's the mesh listed by SCR for the bodysuit

Delete that record from SCR and problem solved.. I keep thinking hal has fixed this when he actually hasn't yet.

I am overwriting it in my personal patch so I am (no longer) affected and I still can update blindly SCR.

Starting to think I did more than one thing wrong in the extender... There are tons of includes I'm using from NVSE that I need in order to get basic data, and one way or another, they all end up including some file(s) with IFDEFS dependent on the game version.

Been trying to get rid of that define in the extender but it looks like it may not be possible and a normal and NG version may be the only way to do this. That blows.

(disclaimer: I'm not a C++ guy, and even less of an VS guy)

Starting to think I did more than one thing wrong in the extender... There are tons of includes I'm using from NVSE that I need in order to get basic data' date=' and one way or another, they all end up including some file(s) with IFDEFS dependent on the game version.

Been trying to get rid of that define in the extender but it looks like it may not be possible and a normal and NG version may be the only way to do this. That blows.

(disclaimer: I'm not a C++ guy, and even less of an VS guy)

[/quote']

Topic eror ? I replied over there...

Ok after lastest SexoutNG beta testing, my PC could get impregnate from brutal raper now. Look like u already solve conflit with brutal raper :D. Thumb up to Pride :P Yay

Sorry for my bad, Jarm. At first i think u mean, u told me to pick esm file from SexoutNG core not Beta lol.

Hey quick question, what do you use the SexoutListProstituteOutfits list for?

I just noticed it and haven't been adding the pregnant versions to it, was wondering whether to do so, as I already have a similar list in SCR that includes outfits like the Bunny suits.

lol the problem that still remain are funny bug about female companion body Hahaha:D

After i download lastest sexoutNG beta and lastest SCR, i found that Cass and Veronica body switch to nude male body in 1-2 sec after i undress them but for Sunny every thing still work well about Nude body, but only have a bit bug for Pregnance clothes for Sunny that if u give her pregnancy clothers to Sunny, it won't switch back to normal clothes automatically like Cass or Veronic if she isn't pregnant.

PS. at first when i found out this bug i feel WTF happen to Cass and Veronica Hahaha :P

lol the problem that still remain are funny bug about female companion body Hahaha:D

After i download lastest sexoutNG beta and lastest SCR' date=' i found that Cass and Veronica body switch to nude male body in 1-2 sec after i undress them but for Sunny every thing still work well about Nude body, but only have a bit bug for Pregnance clothes for Sunny that if u give her pregnancy clothers to Sunny, it won't switch back to normal clothes automatically like Cass or Veronic if she isn't pregnant.

PS. at first when i found out this bug i feel WTF happen to Cass and Veronica Hahaha :P[/quote']

There is still a bug with pregnancy bodyswapping I am working on now, the NGchanges are seperate issues.

Yep i agree with u Hal, may be i mix up about 2 bugs report in one thread, due to sometime i feel a bit confuse about which bug from which mod lol

But this bug is really funny like in real life,if u try to undressed beutiful lady and you found out that she has muscular nody and something else like you then you surely run with full speed (not for your life but for your virginity:D Hahaha)

PS. Female nude body swaping during sex work well but problem occured only when you undress your companion, and also a bit buggy thing about clothes changing too for your companion due to after they where male nude body if u give them anothers clothes, they didn't automatically change clothes except u have sex with them then they can change clothes with auto-change clothes setting via MCM.

But my save also didn't use Companion commader mod due to that mod cause all of my companion immortal and automatically refill my companion HP after battle every time, so not sure this also have some effect with clothes changing thing or not but from previous test i never have any issue with clothes changing with sexoutNG when i unchecked CC mod anyway.:)

Hey quick question' date=' what do you use the SexoutListProstituteOutfits list for?

I just noticed it and haven't been adding the pregnant versions to it, was wondering whether to do so, as I already have a similar list in SCR that includes outfits like the Bunny suits.

[/quote']

I don't actually use them for anything, they are in sexout so different mods can share items they want to count as prostitute outfits, for the prostitution mod(s). The old workinggirl required you to be wearing a prostitutes uniform in order to turn tricks. People were adding their own 'sexy clothes' that they wanted to count as prostitution outfits. The list is there so these people (or modders) can add outfits to it that count as prostitution 'uniforms'.

I don't know if the current workinggirl from tryouts uses this list.. or yours.. or any list at all for this these days. Whatever the case, bunny suits don't belong in the sexout list.. ;)

After i download lastest sexoutNG beta and lastest SCR' date=' i found that Cass and Veronica body switch to nude male body in 1-2 sec after i undress them but for Sunny every thing still work well about Nude body, but only have a bit bug for Pregnance clothes for Sunny that if u give her pregnancy clothers to Sunny, it won't switch back to normal clothes automatically like Cass or Veronic if she isn't pregnant.

PS. at first when i found out this bug i feel WTF happen to Cass and Veronica Hahaha :P[/quote']

There is still a bug with pregnancy bodyswapping I am working on now, the NGchanges are seperate issues.

Oh thank god.. for a minute I thought I had a whole new weeks worth of bug hunting on my hands. :D

Don't want to break your happy, Pride lol. But the problem that occurred to female nude body for Cass and Veronica is normal nude female body not pregnant one.

And for pregnant clothes that I mentioned previously I only accidental found out during my test but sorry that I mention it in wrong thread.

Don't want to break your happy' date=' Pride lol. But the problem that occurred to female nude body for Cass and Veronica is normal nude female body not pregnant one.

[/quote']

As Hal said, that is a bug in pregnancy. Bodyswapping isn't working quite right there just yet. It is responsible (for now) for swapping nude bodies to pregnant versions, not sexout.