Futa-SMP: Preconfigured XML/Mesh/Texture pack - now with Bodyslide!

Small update:  Hydro pushed out a new SMP dll on January 19th.  It's really good.  Direct download here:

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=458943

After over a year of this kit depending on an ancient version of SMP for performance reasons, I've managed to get my kit working with the new shit.  Motion is vastly more fluid and natural - I'll have to completely redo the previews.  I switched the body from a per-triangle shape to a per-vertex shape, and all of the collision objects, hands, feet and schlongs from per-vertex to per-triangle shapes.  The result was a steady 5-10 increase in FPS during complicated sex scenes.

I'm still working on a more (financially) important project, so active development can't resume yet.  But it's worth sharing this tweak for people to test.

There's some caveats - the new dll handles collision a little differently, so the beta has temporarily lost a tiny bit of accuracy in that department.  I also highly recommend setting the opencl enable to "true" in config.xml if your hardware supports it.  This change was not included in my little beta patch, but it might become a requirement for the kit, going forward.

Speaking of forward, the new dlls have some fantastic features I will be using to improve my work, both in terms of features, accuracy and efficiency.  1.3.2+ is now the last update to support the old 2016 SMP dll.

The next version will be 2.0, and it's going to include more body part types colliding, prettier jiggling collisions, better framerates, and the long promised but never delivered support for males and other, more exotic actors.

6 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

one question.  I have had https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68009-all-in-one-hdtskinnedmeshphysics-setup-20a-fomod/?p=1701660 Installled and working since it came out.  In its instructions it says to uninstall HDT PE and collisions, but you have HDT PE as an optional file.  Is it really safe to install HDT PE, and why is it good to have if the other file takes its place.

My PE xml kills PE's ability to affect bodies and body armors entirely, to prevent SMP and PE from conflicting over them.  This allows you to say, use PE for hair or tails, while having SMP control bodies and armors.  There's also no SMP version of floppysos thus far, although it's something I intend to do in the long term.  (Unfortunately there's scripting involved which I need to learn - it isn't just an HDT thing.)

I do not include a proper PE installation with this kit, so if you wanted to use PE mods that don't affect the body or body armors, you'd just install PE as normal, and then copy paste my XML to deactivate PE on bodies/body armors.

That clear things up?

4 hours ago, zarzil said:

My PE xml kills PE's ability to affect bodies and body armors entirely, to prevent SMP and PE from conflicting over them.  This allows you to say, use PE for hair or tails, while having SMP control bodies and armors.  There's also no SMP version of floppysos thus far, although it's something I intend to do in the long term.  (Unfortunately there's scripting involved which I need to learn - it isn't just an HDT thing.)

I do not include a proper PE installation with this kit, so if you wanted to use PE mods that don't affect the body or body armors, you'd just install PE as normal, and then copy paste my XML to deactivate PE on bodies/body armors.

That clear things up?

thank you for the help.  Sounds good.  I really love SMP, right now, without your mod I get some penis and ball movement from somewhere LOL on my futa.  I have never been able to get floppysos to work, even before SMP.

This is a really great mod.  I have the physics and main body working perfectly and am really enjoying it, but unfortunately, there seems to be an issue with the hand textures in my game whenever I load your custom skins and meshes.  They revert to what looks sort of like the default texture?  

I have nothing in my load order but the bare minimum required to run this.  I have installed and uninstalled about a dozen times so far and I really have no idea what to  do next.  I don't have this same problem with other skin mods and feel like I am probably doing something really stupid.

When I look in Data, I can even tell that all the textures are coming from your mod.  But I'm getting nothing.  What could be the problem?

Edit: tried Nifskope and even that tells me that it is taking the meshes and textures from your mod.  Whenever I switch to literally any other texture replacer it is fixed instantly.  I have no idea what's going on at this point and no clue how to fix it beyond trying ANOTHER full re-install which really doesn't sound appealing since that's what I've been doing over and over for days.

On 2/21/2018 at 7:35 AM, exlomega said:

This is a really great mod.  I have the physics and main body working perfectly and am really enjoying it, but unfortunately, there seems to be an issue with the hand textures in my game whenever I load your custom skins and meshes.  They revert to what looks sort of like the default texture?  

I have nothing in my load order but the bare minimum required to run this.  I have installed and uninstalled about a dozen times so far and I really have no idea what to  do next.  I don't have this same problem with other skin mods and feel like I am probably doing something really stupid.

When I look in Data, I can even tell that all the textures are coming from your mod.  But I'm getting nothing.  What could be the problem?

Edit: tried Nifskope and even that tells me that it is taking the meshes and textures from your mod.  Whenever I switch to literally any other texture replacer it is fixed instantly.  I have no idea what's going on at this point and no clue how to fix it beyond trying ANOTHER full re-install which really doesn't sound appealing since that's what I've been doing over and over for days.

Let me double-check my files and make sure everything has the right mip-mapping settings.  I'll get back to ya' in a day.

Update:  I have no idea what could be happening.  Everything I packed seems to be in order, and it all works normally for me.  Has anyone else had this problem?

exlo, when you say revert, does that mean they appear as they should, but then quickly change back to default?  Does putting on and unequipping body and/or gauntlets do anything?  Have you noticed any mesh problems related to the hands?

The only thing I found that might possibly be related is:

"Sorry for the thread necromancy, but for what it's worth. I fixed this issue. If you have RaceMenu installed, there is a tab toward the very end of the character creation menu called 'hand paint'. Sometimes, dependent on the race/preset etc, there is a texture that is applied there that discolours the hand, either remove it or set the alpha to 0% and your problem should be fixed."

On 2/22/2018 at 4:45 AM, zarzil said:

Let me double-check my files and make sure everything has the right mip-mapping settings.  I'll get back to ya' in a day.

Update:  I have no idea what could be happening.  Everything I packed seems to be in order, and it all works normally for me.  Has anyone else had this problem?

exlo, when you say revert, does that mean they appear as they should, but then quickly change back to default?  Does putting on and unequipping body and/or gauntlets do anything?  Have you noticed any mesh problems related to the hands?

The only thing I found that might possibly be related is:

"Sorry for the thread necromancy, but for what it's worth. I fixed this issue. If you have RaceMenu installed, there is a tab toward the very end of the character creation menu called 'hand paint'. Sometimes, dependent on the race/preset etc, there is a texture that is applied there that discolours the hand, either remove it or set the alpha to 0% and your problem should be fixed."

Sorry for coming back to you so late but I had to do some fixing this past week after my PC died.  I actually full re-installed this just now again on a fresh W10 and figured it out.  As soon as installed a new ENB... the problem disappeared!  It must've been some issue with the way my gfx card was handling lighting, but it works perfectly now.   Like I said before, I was pretty sure it was something stupid, and of course it was.  

hey zarzil i tried out your new XMLs with the new DLL, but i still get huge fps drops outdoors whennaked and slow mo breast physics. I guess you're still working on the new setup for teh 2017 DLL so i'll probably wait for that. I am just a bit baffled as to how i can get decent 50 fps with the older DLL even with collisions happening outdoors but the new one drops me to a mere 8 fps if i take all the clothes off, and the physics themselves look like they were done in slow motion from what i've seen when i do have clothes on.

edit: oh and btw are any of you on the Loverslab Official Discord channel? seeing if there are any other SMP users on discord, recieved no answer there.

Question for you.  I'm trying to use your baseline to get an SMP enable no-balls schlong where only the shaft has collision.  I was using the original no balls nif that b3lisario posted, but I can't get it to work quite right. I can get the shaft to collide with a vagina as expected, but it also collides with the player's own vagina, leading to it spazzing out.  At this point I'm not sure if I just need to change something in the XMLs, or if the fact that the the no-balls schlong is just missing bones, or a weighting issue.  Or a combination.  Anyway if you could point me in the right direction, that would be super.

On 3/8/2018 at 11:23 PM, Xaqq said:

hey zarzil i tried out your new XMLs with the new DLL, but i still get huge fps drops outdoors whennaked and slow mo breast physics. I guess you're still working on the new setup for teh 2017 DLL so i'll probably wait for that. I am just a bit baffled as to how i can get decent 50 fps with the older DLL even with collisions happening outdoors but the new one drops me to a mere 8 fps if i take all the clothes off, and the physics themselves look like they were done in slow motion from what i've seen when i do have clothes on.

edit: oh and btw are any of you on the Loverslab Official Discord channel? seeing if there are any other SMP users on discord, recieved no answer there.

If you've already tried the tweaks to the config xml file I mentioned a few posts ago in this thread, then I can't help you.  I myself was baffled to discover things worked as well as they did when I made the changes I described, because I had been struggling to make newer SMP dlls work with this package since I started it. I am not on the channel and have no plans to be. 

I'm also not working on this project temporarily.  I've got some serious bills to pay and I doubt making one of those actual-no-paywall-ever tip jar patreons for this tiny niche project would even dent them.  I've entertained plans of doing that when I eventually turn this thing into a more universal SMP package.  SMP still needs its bazinga, but I'm not that man.  Not yet, anyway.

On 3/9/2018 at 9:57 PM, zzyyxx said:

Question for you.  I'm trying to use your baseline to get an SMP enable no-balls schlong where only the shaft has collision.  I was using the original no balls nif that b3lisario posted, but I can't get it to work quite right. I can get the shaft to collide with a vagina as expected, but it also collides with the player's own vagina, leading to it spazzing out.  At this point I'm not sure if I just need to change something in the XMLs, or if the fact that the the no-balls schlong is just missing bones, or a weighting issue.  Or a combination.  Anyway if you could point me in the right direction, that would be super.

It is absolutely a weighting issue.  I repainted the schlongs in this file to use with my XMLs, by increasing the weight on the penetrating end of the mesh and reducing it towards the vagina.  You might be able to use outfit studio to copy the weights to some extent, but that never does the job on its own.

Futa self-collision on a schlong with working vagina collision is, as far as I know, a problem only I've bothered to tackle.  It doesn't usually appear with PE because the schlongs just have arbitarily sized PE cylinders attached to them, and good luck getting schlong size scaling to work well with that.  If you know of any other setups that have working vaginas attached to futa models to support futa x futa I'd appreciate seeing it.  Might learn something new.

My only advice for you is to remember that you can force SMP and Skyrim in general to reload most meshes and textures you've modified or any XML changes you've made, by ensuring the object is not actively in use long enough for it to be dropped from memory.  In this case it's as simple as making sure everyone with the schlong is wearing armor that disables it for a second or two.  You might already known that, but I figured it out late enough into modding to give me creeping horror.  I lost a lot of time restarting skyrim.

10 hours ago, zarzil said:

If you've already tried the tweaks to the config xml file I mentioned a few posts ago in this thread, then I can't help you.  I myself was baffled to discover things worked as well as they did when I made the changes I described, because I had been struggling to make newer SMP dlls work with this package since I started it. I am not on the channel and have no plans to be. 

I'm also not working on this project temporarily.  I've got some serious bills to pay and I doubt making one of those actual-no-paywall-ever tip jar patreons for this tiny niche project would even dent them.  I've entertained plans of doing that when I eventually turn this thing into a more universal SMP package.  SMP still needs its bazinga, but I'm not that man.  Not yet, anyway.

It is absolutely a weighting issue.  I repainted the schlongs in this file to use with my XMLs, by increasing the weight on the penetrating end of the mesh and reducing it towards the vagina.  You might be able to use outfit studio to copy the weights to some extent, but that never does the job on its own.

Futa self-collision on a schlong with working vagina collision is, as far as I know, a problem only I've bothered to tackle.  It doesn't usually appear with PE because the schlongs just have arbitarily sized PE cylinders attached to them, and good luck getting schlong size scaling to work well with that.  If you know of any other setups that have working vaginas attached to futa models to support futa x futa I'd appreciate seeing it.  Might learn something new.

My only advice for you is to remember that you can force SMP and Skyrim in general to reload most meshes and textures you've modified or any XML changes you've made, by ensuring the object is not actively in use long enough for it to be dropped from memory.  In this case it's as simple as making sure everyone with the schlong is wearing armor that disables it for a second or two.  You might already known that, but I figured it out late enough into modding to give me creeping horror.  I lost a lot of time restarting skyrim.

Yep, was totally the weights.  It's just not something I really know much about so I didn't know what to do.  It's working now though.  I figured I would post this to the downloads section in case anyone else wanted it (I've seen other people post in the futa thread about something similar).  Any concerns with borrowing your XML files and weight repaints for what I'm going to post?

3 hours ago, zzyyxx said:

Yep, was totally the weights.  It's just not something I really know much about so I didn't know what to do.  It's working now though.  I figured I would post this to the downloads section in case anyone else wanted it (I've seen other people post in the futa thread about something similar).  Any concerns with borrowing your XML files and weight repaints for what I'm going to post?

None.  Everything I've produced is derivative in some way, so it's only fair that people do anything they like with it.

On 12.3.2018 at 1:21 AM, zarzil said:

None.  Everything I've produced is derivative in some way, so it's only fair that people do anything they like with it.

True Modder. Thumbs up!

On 3/11/2018 at 1:31 AM, zarzil said:

Thanks for the help and straight answer.

I guess im at a loss then. I've tried everything from enabling/disabling OpenCL 2.0 to different ENB settings/options. Downloaded and used your new beta XMLs for the new DLL and yet no big results in FPS improvement with the new DLL. The thing that gets to me is the fact that all this SMP stuff is CPU based, results varried based on user, which makes this extremely hard to diagnose problems with.

EDIT:

I made a few edits to your XML to see if i can get an fps performance myself, seems like i did it with some time. I think it may have to do with my bodyslide preset being extra thicc and large (to the point of clipping in many areas). I dont even know at this point.

1 hour ago, Xaqq said:

Thanks for the help and straight answer.

I guess im at a loss then. I've tried everything from enabling/disabling OpenCL 2.0 to different ENB settings/options. Downloaded and used your new beta XMLs for the new DLL and yet no big results in FPS improvement with the new DLL. The thing that gets to me is the fact that all this SMP stuff is CPU based, results varried based on user, which makes this extremely hard to diagnose problems with.

EDIT:

I made a few edits to your XML to see if i can get an fps performance myself, seems like i did it with some time. I think it may have to do with my bodyslide preset being extra thicc and large (to the point of clipping in many areas). I dont even know at this point.

That is entirely possible, and I never even thought to mention it.  The proportions I use are pretty ridiculous but the anatomy doesn't clip during idle states.  

If the rest state of any of the body parts is inside other body parts, SMP tends to shit the bed.  It wants collision to be two distinct objects interacting on a limited basis.  The most complicated form of collision that my xmls expect is vaginal penetration, which all of the models were designed to cope with.

It's easy and fast to test.  Just generate a more vanilla body.  If things run smoothly, there's your problem.  To fix that you'd need to figure out what parts are responsible in your super thicc girls by deleting the collision parameters e.g. process of elimination.

1 hour ago, zarzil said:

It's easy and fast to test.  Just generate a more vanilla body.  If things run smoothly, there's your problem.  To fix that you'd need to figure out what parts are responsible in your super thicc girls by deleting the collision parameters e.g. process of elimination.

For me it was the thighs, as soon as I deleted their collision I got a boost of solid 5 to 10 FPS.

The collisions are the really sneaky FPS killer here.

2 hours ago, zarzil said:

That is entirely possible, and I never even thought to mention it.  The proportions I use are pretty ridiculous but the anatomy doesn't clip during idle states.  

If the rest state of any of the body parts is inside other body parts, SMP tends to shit the bed.  It wants collision to be two distinct objects interacting on a limited basis.  The most complicated form of collision that my xmls expect is vaginal penetration, which all of the models were designed to cope with.

im trying to customize the xml to get a more bouncy "jello" look for breasts but I'm having a hard time trying to get it right. The default XML with the new DLL you have makes my breasts barely move and only move in slow mo so im trying to find a way to "speed up" the animation and exaggerate the Jello effect. My original XML before i upgraded to the new 2018 DLL was just the default one from PRZ's thread. It looked like this: https://gfycat.com/FamiliarOrganicAlleycat

just for reference this is the XML i used with the 2016 DLL: cbbe-hdt-vag old DLL working version.xml

I'm trying to recreate it by adjusting weight, inertia and damping values among a few other values. Im not qute sure whether to increasing or decreasing weight would exaggerate bounce. One thing im scared of is making my breasts weigh down too low so I try not to increase the weight value too much. I'd rather have my bodyslide preset I built do most of the "breast hanging down/sagging" effect rather than have SMP physics "pull" the breasts down for me. Do you have any suggestions or tips?

Here's what I currently have using your XML as a base with the new 2018 DLL:

https://gfycat.com/CheerfulAdmiredEsok

EDIT: Discovered something major about how breast physics work for presets with really big breasts.

IF YOU HAVE VERY LARGE BREASTS, your character's breast will collide with your character belly--- well you'd say this is intended, what is wrong with that?---- the problem lies in the fact that the collision plane for the belly struts out further than your preset shows you, u can see this in the bodyslide outfit studio when you open up the SMP body, you can clearly see the plane juts out futher out and further up, which causes your breasts in game to collide very early with yoru belly, and thus preventing your breasts to trully bounce all the way up and down, disabling breast collision with belly will severely increase FPS and will also allow the breasts to finally rest further down the body and look natural as gravity intended.

Also you can edit breast collision size in outfit studio if you load your femalebody_1.nif as an outfit instead of a reference. this will also save fps, if you morph the collision planes to be exactly as your preset you'll probably get more accurate collisions as well and get less collisions that shouldnt be happening all the time that u arent aware of.

Good day

I just wanted to be sure about the installation order and/or load order, since I am a bit confused about "Copy paste the desired contents of the archive over the contents of the folders clearly marked by the folder structure in the kit".

specifically about the "kit" part, so I just downloaded every single file in the download menu (just in case), so I assume you mean:

install order:

1. Futa-SMP kit 1.3.1.7z

2. Custom meshes and textures 1.3.1.7z

3. Futa SMP TAWoBA conversion 2.7z

4. Patch 1.3.2.7z

5. Jan 19 2018 dll beta.7z

with TAWoBA Cocksocks somewhere between 2 and 3 OR between 3 and 4 (most likely doesn't matter)

but I just wanted a bit more clarity about the kit when to install the body and is the dll before or after patch or doesn't it even matter?

ps.

If you must know I am an idiot when it comes to modding, and it might no be such a bad idea to "assume" every one stumbling in here is one as well and doesn't know the step by step installation, like me. I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused you for asking such a stupid question.

On 3/18/2018 at 4:16 AM, Xaqq said:

I'm trying to recreate it by adjusting weight, inertia and damping values among a few other values. Im not qute sure whether to increasing or decreasing weight would exaggerate bounce.

IF YOU HAVE VERY LARGE BREASTS, your character's breast will collide with your character belly--- well you'd say this is intended, what is wrong with that?---- the problem lies in the fact that the collision plane for the belly struts out further than your preset shows you, u can see this in the bodyslide outfit studio when you open up the SMP body, you can clearly see the plane juts out futher out and further up, which causes your breasts in game to collide very early with yoru belly, and thus preventing your breasts to trully bounce all the way up and down, disabling breast collision with belly will severely increase FPS and will also allow the breasts to finally rest further down the body and look natural as gravity intended.

Also you can edit breast collision size in outfit studio if you load your femalebody_1.nif as an outfit instead of a reference. this will also save fps, if you morph the collision planes to be exactly as your preset you'll probably get more accurate collisions as well and get less collisions that shouldnt be happening all the time that u arent aware of.

Playing with weight will greatly affect how low something hangs.  If you're going for bubble tits, try reducing it a little.  This will also make it more responsive to movement  You'll have to mess with inertia slightly to compensate.  Reducing damping will keep it jiggling longer.  Of course, all three of these values have a weird relationship.  Unless you're one of the mathematical SMP heroes, you'll just have to keep fiddling with it until you get something you like, as I did.

The belly collision mesh is a WIP.  There's actually two of them in the SMP body - one is disabled.  They're holdovers from one of the earlier conversions.  When I get back at this I'll take a look at what you're describing.

On 3/18/2018 at 8:21 PM, Blockhead said:

Good day

I just wanted to be sure about the installation order and/or load order, since I am a bit confused about "Copy paste the desired contents of the archive over the contents of the folders clearly marked by the folder structure in the kit".

specifically about the "kit" part, so I just downloaded every single file in the download menu (just in case), so I assume you mean:

install order:

1. Futa-SMP kit 1.3.1.7z

2. Custom meshes and textures 1.3.1.7z

3. Futa SMP TAWoBA conversion 2.7z

4. Patch 1.3.2.7z

5. Jan 19 2018 dll beta.7z

with TAWoBA Cocksocks somewhere between 2 and 3 OR between 3 and 4 (most likely doesn't matter)

but I just wanted a bit more clarity about the kit when to install the body and is the dll before or after patch or doesn't it even matter?

ps.

If you must know I am an idiot when it comes to modding, and it might no be such a bad idea to "assume" every one stumbling in here is one as well and doesn't know the step by step installation, like me. I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused you for asking such a stupid question.

That appears to be correct.  I'm assuming you have already installed OpenCL, HDT-SMP, and verified that your system can support them, yes?

22 hours ago, zarzil said:

Playing with weight will greatly affect how low something hangs.  If you're going for bubble tits, try reducing it a little.  This will also make it more responsive to movement  You'll have to mess with inertia slightly to compensate.  Reducing damping will keep it jiggling longer.  Of course, all three of these values have a weird relationship.  Unless you're one of the mathematical SMP heroes, you'll just have to keep fiddling with it until you get something you like, as I did.

The belly collision mesh is a WIP.  There's actually two of them in the SMP body - one is disabled.  They're holdovers from one of the earlier conversions.  When I get back at this I'll take a look at what you're describing.

That appears to be correct.  I'm assuming you have already installed OpenCL, HDT-SMP, and verified that your system can support them, yes?

yes opencl hdt-smp and all that just wanted to be sure about the order of installs, this looks GREAT BTW, I was somewhat desperate for a buff female mesh/body since tigersan is ok I guess just didn't support changes to the breast size, and I tried with fitness body normal map, but it wasn't "buff" per se, vas essentially looking for atomic beauty for fallout 4 in skyrim.

also custom body mesh just manual insert or let nmm handle things?

same question for all other folders.

ps. do you have a preset to mimic the body in the photos in the download screen

On 3/21/2018 at 3:27 PM, Blockhead said:

yes opencl hdt-smp and all that just wanted to be sure about the order of installs, this looks GREAT BTW, I was somewhat desperate for a buff female mesh/body since tigersan is ok I guess just didn't support changes to the breast size, and I tried with fitness body normal map, but it wasn't "buff" per se, vas essentially looking for atomic beauty for fallout 4 in skyrim.

also custom body mesh just manual insert or let nmm handle things?

same question for all other folders.

ps. do you have a preset to mimic the body in the photos in the download screen

Yeah, it's in custom meshes and textures.  Note that the meshes themselves are technically obsolete as of the sexySMP bodyslide release. They should still work, though.  Probably.  You should be able to find something you like by mixing and matching.

Most of the muscle mapping in this is tigersan's work, with some tweaks to the hips to make it fit better on UUNP.  I've also incorporated bits from the well known sexy sporty muscle map.  I wanted to get a fairly ripped look without losing everyone's favorite locations for body fat deposits - tits, hips, ass, and a bit on the backs of the thighs.

On 3/20/2018 at 4:03 PM, zarzil said:

thanks zarzil,

i have another issue, I'm trying to get Halo's high poly feet and hands to work with SMP, but i cant seem to do it. I went into bodyslide and found out their baseshape names and added their baseshapes to "defaultbbps.xml" under:

<map shape="feet_1.000" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Feet.xml"/>

and

<map shape="Hands.001" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Hands.xml"/>

(those are their baseshape names i found when i opened the hands and feet in outfit studio)

but when i open it up in game their is no hand collisions :/, is there somethign i'm missing?

• 2 weeks later...

I Posted a chart somewhere, I guess it was in my thread with breast sizes compared to weight, that's a good start for calculations, so you don't need to Blindpick.

For oversized breasts you might want to think about changing the resting position of the breast nodes to get desired results.

Also you want to think about editing the weightpaint of the breast.

• 4 weeks later...

I have this shading problem using enb and this so the hand and feet of the female model have this weird bug that makes the skin super vright in sunlight and super shady in dark areas, this also applies to Schlongs of skyrim textures, is there any fix for this?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not exactly sure what's up with this, but I've tried several combinations of your custom body and textures (from "Custom meshes and textures 1.3.1.7z" in the downloads), and I can't seem to be able to figure out why the hands are always just a flat skin tone. As in the screencap the rest of the stuff seems to be working fine, including the physics (outside of the shlong which I'll work on getting working another time), it's just that for some reason the hands invariably have this flat texture. I like the overall look, so it's a shame to have such a glaring issue, any help with this would be appreciated.

EDIT: was able to fix the issue by finding a working "femalehands_1_msn.dds" file, the one provided in the dowloads area was non-functional for me for some reason. That said, advice on the head mesh not working with the body would be appreciated.

20180517021258_2.jpg