Futa-SMP: Preconfigured XML/Mesh/Texture pack - now with Bodyslide!

On 5/17/2018 at 3:23 AM, bunkachou said:

I'm not exactly sure what's up with this, but I've tried several combinations of your custom body and textures (from "Custom meshes and textures 1.3.1.7z" in the downloads), and I can't seem to be able to figure out why the hands are always just a flat skin tone. As in the screencap the rest of the stuff seems to be working fine, including the physics (outside of the shlong which I'll work on getting working another time), it's just that for some reason the hands invariably have this flat texture. I like the overall look, so it's a shame to have such a glaring issue, any help with this would be appreciated.

EDIT: was able to fix the issue by finding a working "femalehands_1_msn.dds" file, the one provided in the dowloads area was non-functional for me for some reason. That said, advice on the head mesh not working with the body would be appreciated.

20180517021258_2.jpg

I have no idea what gave you problems with the hand texture.  Works for me, and presumably the vast majority of downloaders.  You're not the first person to report it, and their issue was resolved be a new ENB installation.

As for the neck issue, are you using a custom head mesh?  Did you build that body through bodyslide from my 2.0 body, or is it an older one?  I've seen this before and can probably help.

Now for people reporting general graphical problems with SMP or their ENB, that's outside the scope of my mod.  I have no plans to help with this sort of thing, even when I return to active development.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2018 at 9:40 PM, Scrider said:

I'm new to this. How do you lower the gravity on boobs? I'd like to make them a little bit less "saggy"

Try different values for mass.  Open cbbe-hdt-vag.xml and look at the four breast bone declarations at the top.  "NPC L Breast", "NPC L Breast01", and the R versions.  Leave Prebreast alone.  Try reducing mass to 1.25, 1, 0.75, and so on, until you find something you like better.  If you see unusual behavior as a result of this you may need to play with the inertia and damping values, which can get confusing.  Backup your work before each change.

You don't need to reload Skyrim or even your save to test changes to that xml.  Make your change, save it, tab back into Skyrim, ensure that all female bodies are covered by armor that doesn't reference that XML (which should be all of them unless you changed this yourself), and then unequip the armor on the character you're testing.  Will re-load the xml with the changed values.

• 1 month later...

Most bodies recommended/intended for SMP have had working collision since ever.  Also schlongs.  Although I haven't seen any kits with decent weight painting, which is half of a good looking collision, so I had to do my own.

• 3 months later...
On 11/26/2018 at 4:46 PM, snarfies said:

The DL page says this is explicitly not working in SSE, is that still the case?  Can I just drop in the current SSE HDT-SMP DLL?

That was written before SSE HDT-SMP was a thing.  It's possible that it could work, unless massive changes were made to how the dll interprets the xmls.  Let me know!

• 1 month later...

Hello!

Please be kind to me and help me out because i tried every possible way to download the latest binary from that baidu site but looks like im either banned or my country. I even downloaded tampermonkey plug in and scripts for it for chrome but still no luck. If any of you could share it with me pls.

The two things im trying to get is:

HDT Skinned Mesh Physics [20180519]
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jG5jqaa

hdtSkyrimMemPatch[20180606]
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dDy6yhr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It'll need a new xml for the schlong with values appropriate to the shape and dimensions of the mesh, with entries in whatever other xmls that refer to meshes it's intended to interact with, and probably some weight repainting on the mesh itself. 

It's one the first things I plan on doing when I resume development, which will be in two months at the latest.  I'm pretty much satisfied with how futa perform in this kit, so I'm going to be working on broader compatibility and just making the physics in general look better. 

The change you're hoping for, well - it's not actually a huge task for someone who has already learned a bit of SMP and basic modeling work, but actually making colliding genital parts work correctly is involves some trial and error.  So there isn't a quick fix for this, like there might be for copying body physics to an outfit.

What schlong meshes is everyone using these days for their dudes?

• 4 weeks later...

I installed SMP and all the prerequisites without any issues, tested out the game with just SMP and everything was working fine, full physics with multiple bodies working perfectly.

Then I downloaded the Futa-SMP Kit 1.3.1.7, Custom Meshes and Textures, the 1.3.2.7 patch, and Jan 19 dll beta files. I followed the instructions and copied the appropriate files for the UNP SMP body into my BodySlide folders, loaded my preset, built it with the SMP body and it looked fine in the preview. Then copied the XML files into the Skyrim folder. I copied the 1.3.2.7 patch and Jan 19 dll over to Skyrim after that.

When I started the game on a fresh save, this started happening: ScreenShot2.bmpScreenShot3.bmp

At the time I had Fill Her Up installed so I thought maybe somehow the belly node on that was interfering, but I fully uninstalled it then did a completely clean reinstall of the Futa-SMP files and it's still doing the same thing.

Next I thought maybe it was something to do with my preset on the SMP UNP body, so I switched to the custom mesh/textures bodies provided using the soft body files and got the same issue. Switching to an entirely different UNP body gave me the same results. No matter what body I try to use the same thing happens.

So, now the belly node seems to be really screwed up. I've tried everything I could think of. Reinstalled XPMSE, tried the other included bodies, multiple reinstalls and deletes. I have no idea where I'm going wrong since everything works fine with just SMP.

Using a non-UNP body looks fine but that's to be expected with no physics.

I loaded in and randomly the issue had somehow gotten smaller but I'm not entirely sure what changed to cause it:
enb 2019_03_06 17_00_23_18.bmp

Using racemenu to reduce the belly size seemed to have some sort of effect that temporarily caused the belly to be just be flat and squashed looking, but after I took a couple steps it went straight back to the weird spike bulge.

I'm not really sure if this is an issue that's popped up before but skimming down the topic I haven't seen anything about it and there's nothing related to it in any of the troubleshooting stuff so I don't know what to do about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh.  I've seen that before, but it was with the tits - and it wasn't using the current configuration in my kit, which complicates how I might approach this.  I never worked out what caused it.

One thing I noticed is that it was intermittent.  Let me ask some simple stuff first: does this happen in all zones?  What happens when you take some non-SMP body armor, put it on, and take it off?  And do you get what appears to be correct jiggle and collision physics on everything else?

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2019 at 5:48 PM, Some skrublord said:

I'm not sure if anyone else if having troubles with it but Floppy SoS doesn't seem to think SMP's HDTphysicsextension.dll has schlong physics, it worked before I reinstalled all my mods.

Any answers to it?

Do you have both standard HDT-PE installed alongside HDT-SMP?  Floppy SoS can't use SMP at the moment.  HDTphysicsextension.dll is for standard HDT-PE, if memory serves.  

If you do have both types of HDT, are you having problems with other HDT-PE mods, or just Floppy?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 12:47 AM, Some skrublord said:

I have both, worked before I reinstalled my mods then it just sort of stopped.

The PE clothing still work but floppy doesn't.

you dont need to wonder if floppy pe and smp doesnt work lol

Floppy doesn't work with anything and SMP can do any set of genital physics on its own, rendering floppy literally redundant.

The only use for PE with SMP is for hair, why HDT never accounted for this will remain a mystery, because any response you're gonna get is consist of "no energy".

• 3 weeks later...

Hello i got a problem with your xml files. I have followed your guide 100% through and there doesn't seem to be any jiggle.

The thing is when i restore backup from "prZ" installation, jiggles returns, i can even make armor jiggle with this additional line specified in your 10 minutes guide, but it won't work with xml's you provide, am i missing something?

check the installed meshes and registry listings in the registry file and the mesh name in the controller file(s) to make ALL the names match, including case/capitalization and spacing (there should be no spaces).

Make sure the skeleton is the last thing in your load order.

On 5/14/2019 at 10:48 PM, 27X said:

Floppy doesn't work with anything and SMP can do any set of genital physics on its own, rendering floppy literally redundant.

The only use for PE with SMP is for hair, why HDT never accounted for this will remain a mystery, because any response you're gonna get is consist of "no energy".

I only use pe for weaponslings since I didn't found a way to do it with smp

I actually haven't tried since that directly leads to DSR, and there is no way in the thousand fucking hells of a thousand horny dragons I will ever deal with anything associated with DSR, same with IA or the old CWO or TPOS or AOIAP.

Boggles the mind how attached people get to perpetually broken ass mods, fetishes are a hell of a drug.

Pretty sure you could do it by making a "collision map" with node sets by making a set of proxy nodes in the shape of the mesh you'd be using and attaching those to the actual base body or at least the nodes, I guess as an "invisible" nitrishape, same format as body collision proxies.

and then five seconds later some fuckstick will ask for a DSR patch, and then it will never end so fuck that.

On 5/31/2019 at 1:19 PM, Reaquainer said:

Hello i got a problem with your xml files. I have followed your guide 100% through and there doesn't seem to be any jiggle.

The thing is when i restore backup from "prZ" installation, jiggles returns, i can even make armor jiggle with this additional line specified in your 10 minutes guide, but it won't work with xml's you provide, am i missing something?

You in EU?  Depending on your region and OS, you may need to replace every single . with a , if it's part of any kind of code.

And I'm assuming you're using the meshes from the kit, yes?  Either the premade ones, or a custom one from the bodyslide data.

• 3 months later...