Futa-SMP: Preconfigured XML/Mesh/Texture pack - now with Bodyslide!

7 hours ago, isb_mmtribe said:

I still have it as an archive as well as a copy of the first page with instructions. IDK why prZ dipped out, but I'll upload it here if it's allowed.

Nope. Neither he nor I have any plans to reup it.

15 hours ago, 27X said:

Nope. Neither he nor I have any plans to reup it.

Fair enough. I feel like I need to suck it up and read through the SSE thread at some point. I found his guides incredibly helpful, along with your input, so I hope he eventually gets involved publicly again. The SMP scene seems like a complete and total clusterfuck as far as respect for mod authors' work goes though, so I don't necessarily blame him for pulling back if that was the situation.

5 hours ago, isb_mmtribe said:

total clusterfuck as far as respect for mod authors' work goes though

Pretty much the utter lack of that and also a couple notable folks placing themselves in charge of information dissemination despite not having the remotest fucking clue what they are saying or doing would be it; seems to be a thing with SSE modding in general. On top of that SMP's SSE implementation is gimped from hell to breakfast for no particular reason I've been able to determine, so trying to achieve 100% parity between platforms with both bone and calculation limitations is simply a pain in the ass, nevermind mod authors thanking the people using their shit as copypasta in paywall packages.

*shrug*

• 2 months later...