I did some playing around with the new CosioHD body, and finally someone made a body where the nipples didn't come to a point the farther from the body they got.  I did some messing around and thought I actually made something that looked like a udder, or more specifically a teat.  Unfortunately I have no modding experience what so ever, so for me this is as far as I can go.  I did think that if someone could work with the Cosio author, this could make for a cool mutation, or even better if it could be incorporated with the multi breast of MME that might be cool too. But with that being said, this mod is one of my favorites just the way it is!!!  Skyrimfet, you did a awesome job on this mod!

20181116025715_1.jpg

20181118235223_1.jpg

On 11/11/2018 at 3:35 PM, Kwengie said:

I have the probem that the dwemer-machiche in the Jarls basement dont work.

Can you help me?

I need to activate the "ZaZ Animations Pack" in "Milk Mod Exonomy".

Why doesn't my character get a red nose if she has a spotted cowhide?
If the brown fur is selected, she will get a red nose and the skin around the nose and mouth will change, but not if the spotted fur is selected.

On 11/19/2018 at 11:04 AM, swsss said:

i have a question 

is there a way to start your game of as a cow or do you have to go through te milking transformation? 

Not as i know, but you could use the "level up" potions after you reach stage 1 to become a full cow in a few seconds or minutes (if you try "quicksave /-load" to get the mutations you really want)

1 hour ago, Femmex said:

Not as i know, but you could use the "level up" potions after you reach stage 1 to become a full cow in a few seconds or minutes (if you try "quicksave /-load" to get the mutations you really want)

version 1.8pre3 (not in download version) provide mutations manager, follow this link to find it

can someone please help me install this mod fully. like from start to finish... I really want to be a cow as a cat person... also if anyone would please help me set up everything i need, I need instructions on how to download and install everything that includes this (

) and i really want to have these mods as well

I also don't know what body slide i need for body growth like breasts hips and belly... I really need help... (and if you know any good nude female and male Khajiit texture mod that would work with the body slide please tell me, and also help me install all of this...

if someone is willing to help me do everything correctly in order...

please message me... I really need help since i really have no clue what i am doing...(I hope someone will read this and will explain all the things I need, and how to install them, (in order)

also it would be very helpful if you could post the links to each download i need in order...(like a number next to the link starting with 1 and going downwards)  If you can help I would not be able to thank you enough (also if there are specific versions i would need to download i hope you can tell me that next to the link as well ... Thank you...

3 hours ago, Hanner1 said:

Does anyone have the link to 18pre3? I can't seem to find it ?

Thanks! ❤️

17 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

version 1.8pre3 (not in download version) provide mutations manager, follow this link to find it

here you go. it was a few posts back

10 hours ago, statesss said:

can someone please help me install this mod fully. like from start to finish... I really want to be a cow as a cat person... also if anyone would please help me set up everything i need, I need instructions on how to download and install everything that includes this (

) and i really want to have these mods as well

I also don't know what body slide i need for body growth like breasts hips and belly... I really need help... (and if you know any good nude female and male Khajiit texture mod that would work with the body slide please tell me, and also help me install all of this...

if someone is willing to help me do everything correctly in order...

please message me... I really need help since i really have no clue what i am doing...(I hope someone will read this and will explain all the things I need, and how to install them, (in order)

also it would be very helpful if you could post the links to each download i need in order...(like a number next to the link starting with 1 and going downwards)  If you can help I would not be able to thank you enough (also if there are specific versions i would need to download i hope you can tell me that next to the link as well ... Thank you...

i don't think kahjiit or argonians are supported as of now. but that's just my knowledge

16 minutes ago, Hanner1 said:

Thank you :)

Okay, so does anyone know how to 'level-up' as a cow without going through the milk machine? Is there some command or potion that can be used?

Thanks once again!

type "help levelup" you see 2 items - one alchemy, one scroll - don't know if both work, as i never actually tested it, but type "player.additem [ITEMID] [Number of Items]. Use it and you should transform, which takes some time.

39 minutes ago, hexenhaus said:

type "help levelup" you see 2 items - one alchemy, one scroll - don't know if both work, as i never actually tested it, but type "player.additem [ITEMID] [Number of Items]. Use it and you should transform, which takes some time.

both work's - scroll is for npc, alchemy for pc ;)
both are for cheating! ;)

2 hours ago, Hanner1 said:

When I type in the alchemy ID player.additem 0005BD79 it just says invalid object ID.

What does that mean?

That you picked the wrong ID.

open console

help "levelup"

find the alchemy levelup in list

player.additem somenumber someothernumber

it is in food

see attached

bac_levelup.png

21 hours ago, Hanner1 said:

Ok thanks!

Another dumb mistake ?

Um, and (maybe) one last thing. What was the fix for when your whole character turns blue/ purple?

uninstall SL Hormones :P (Joke)

==============================

I did not check the scripts in the preview version, but did you consider exchanging the slif_belly slider for the slif_pregnancybelly slider for the fake pregnancy mutation?

It scales and looks (regarding the pregnancy) far better then the belly slider and does not do torpedo-belly.

I am aware that fat-cow and pregnant-cow mutations share the belly-slider-value(script), so you would have to seperate this 2 mutations.

Spoiler

1711828261_Bellyat4.jpg.6adb6775e8c3a4e2a650e833eb73bd2b.jpgBelly slider at 4

1514943190_PregnancyBellyat1.jpg.f42613f5fddd7c4af54276fdc0091c5c.jpgPregnancyBelly at 1

In case of my setup with other pregnancies I get clipping as well as torpedo-belly with the normal belly node.

Just now, ased2018 said:

Hi, I can't use this mod, what this mod support male PC?

From where to start story this mod?

As far as I can tell this mod doesn't support male PCs. This mod starts when you start your first mutation from being milked a number of times and start grow horns. You then talk to a guy named Paul in Riverwood in front of the inn. 

18 minutes ago, ased2018 said:

Ok, when I talk to Paul, "who are you?", and Paul say bla bla "I am tired",...

!What can I do?

did u grow horns?

if so he should be going to the whiterun stables and for further interaction you require to progress the mutations

I still cannot get the 2nd hooves sound effect to work despite having goats have sounds for footsteps which the 2nd hooves use goat footsteps. I managed to get the bell and the fully transformed hooves sound to work by extracting the sound folder from bac. but i still can't get the sound to play for the 2nd phase. I think the easiest fix would be to verify integrity of game files but that would then require me to have re add my mods again, I think something or whatever must be overwriting the sound effect for the hoof and maybe that's why they do not play as normal because i had to mess around in bsadopt to get the bell effect to play. 

Apparently from what i gather DDE/DDX is to blame for this issue as it somehow overwrites even the vanila sounds. and i think extracting the new folder into my game folder with the sound path from the hooves directly fixed most issues but hoof 1 still no sound. which is DDX fault from the sounds of things.