2 hours ago, ased2018 said:

May I see your mcm menus?, because I still not transformed

You should also download the Skyrim - Being a Cow - Tats 1.7e and copy the textures in that file into the correct folder; C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Textures\Actors\Character\slavetats\bac to place the textures for the skins for the mutations in the game. I had this issue myself until I did that.

3 hours ago, opaysw said:

20181127044632_1.jpg.5a6ce28c01cc108a1ec73b1010ce238d.jpgwhat do i need to do after this?

The quest king of ends there if your using BAC 1.7g. If you look through the forum pages he posted a 1.8pre version that adds onto it that contenues both with the captured version and the Paul route with Marc. I'm adding a link with the key for it. Either copy the data into the skyrim data folder or use your mod installer and upgrade from the old version. Just make sure that you keep the BAC textures so that you don't end up with a character that is blue skinned. It happens.

https://mega.nz/#!GFMBnCRb 

!CcxQCZdG7PVRvruGPAJI5kTi0xr_VoosgKYipeHoJKs

11 hours ago, Hessi said:

Itu artinya kamu harus diperah. Carilah mesin pemerahan (tergantung pada pilihan Anda yang terpasang untuk Milk Mod Ecomnomy, mereka dapat berada di tempat yang berbeda) dan menggunakannya. Ini juga harus memicu tahap transformasi pertama Anda menjadi seekor sapi, dengan menambahkan tanduk kecil. Setidaknya pada kecepatan transformasi normal ini terjadi pada awalnya memerah untuk saya.

Is milk production done on the milk pump?

I love this mod ..  So this is by no means a critisim more of a wishlist type thing..  

The story line is great and well thought out (I have played it through several times now and even know just when to turn other mods off so BAC scenes work smoothly). I do however wish there was a way to remove the bell. keep the collar and maybe have something else there that doesn't clang continuously.. Nose ring is awesome though..  .. That is the only change I would have in the main story, everything else is pretty much spot on.

As an addition option (possibly as a seperate mod or as an option) Seeing you milkmaids slowly change into cows is truely a great addition. Now if this were done as a seperate mod just to have them change or a means of using BAC without the player going through the change (well somedays you just wanna be someone slaughtering dragons and raising a herd of sexy girl/cows.)

Just suggestions and definatly just a way to enhance a mod I already think is one of the cleverest uses of MME and its structures..

1 hour ago, steelmagpie said:

I love this mod ..  So this is by no means a critisim more of a wishlist type thing..  

The story line is great and well thought out (I have played it through several times now and even know just when to turn other mods off so BAC scenes work smoothly). I do however wish there was a way to remove the bell. keep the collar and maybe have something else there that doesn't clang continuously.. Nose ring is awesome though..  .. That is the only change I would have in the main story, everything else is pretty much spot on.

As an addition option (possibly as a seperate mod or as an option) Seeing you milkmaids slowly change into cows is truely a great addition. Now if this were done as a seperate mod just to have them change or a means of using BAC without the player going through the change (well somedays you just wanna be someone slaughtering dragons and raising a herd of sexy girl/cows.)

Just suggestions and definatly just a way to enhance a mod I already think is one of the cleverest uses of MME and its structures..

Can you tell me, how to install this mod?

somethings requirements of this mod...

@ased2018

Reading all your posts, where you often ask pretty unspecific questions makes me think that you don't really know what you should be asking.

My conclusion is, that you probably only need to know how to make your character produce milk and everything else will be obvious from there.

You can do several things to do that. Install a mod that can make your character pregnant (a lot of those are supported by Milk Mod Economy and you can look them up in its description) and make sure your character gets pregnant. Then your character will automatically produce milk, too.

You can also install Forced Milk Maid so you will have a chance to get drugged with lactacid (which will make your charakter produce milk) whenever you get raped or drink a potion.

You could just get lactacid by using console commands and drink it, to start the process. Theoretically you can go buy it at alchemists stores and Khajit caravans, but it is not reliably available there.

Does anyone know how to make an accurate cow nose in racemenu? i'm trying to get it down to the wideness and square like shape that a cow has in real life.

my attempt, still looks like a lamb or something ugh. if only there was a nose accessory that could be added to the mod.

20181127195221_1.jpg

15 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Does anyone know how to make an accurate cow nose in racemenu? i'm trying to get it down to the wideness and square like shape that a cow has in real life. 

You'll have to use the sculpt tab to fine tune that. I'd recommend saving the face as a preset before you do any sculpt so you can revert if you mess the sculpt up.

6 hours ago, Soap desu said:

Real quick for Paul's animations to playi where he equips the PC with items is  zazs 8.0 and that's the only way to get more story yes? 

Just want to make sure because I'll have to do a new run tomorrow 

PS this mod is great keep it going bro! 

Yes, you need zaz 8.0 to make the quests work.

8 hours ago, CopaceticEmu said:

You'll have to use the sculpt tab to fine tune that. I'd recommend saving the face as a preset before you do any sculpt so you can revert if you mess the sculpt up.

Yeah i have messed around with that a bit,  It's not bad but it can be frustrating to use.

EDIT - NEVERMIND i figured it out.. it was because i was using another custom race with it if i made a regular character it worked fine "Ningheim race: was giving me issues. for now all good lol

so my brain is hurting.. ive installed all the mods from BAC and for the life of me the naked body of the character when first transformation is applied loses all growth and giggle.

Ive been at this for hours reinstall and install I have zero errors in FNIS, using XPMSE with HDT and CBBE also have racemneu and tired netimmerse override

my load order is below does anything pop out to you all so i can save my self another reinstall lol  - using Mod organizer 2v1.5

Thanks also on the page 87 1.8 version along with zaz 8.0 

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
  7  7     BeeingFemale.esm
  8  8     dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 11  b     SexLabAroused.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 14  e     hdtHighHeel.esm
 15  f     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 16 10     Heretical Resources.esm
 17 11     PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
 18 12     RaceCompatibility.esm
 19 13     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 20 14     HighResTexturePack01.esp
 21 15     HighResTexturePack02.esp
 22 16     HighResTexturePack03.esp
 23 17     AlduinWing.esp
 24 18     Animated Dragon Wings.esp
 25 19     xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
 26 1a     MilkModNEW.esp
 27 1b     MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
 28 1c     Trapped in Rubber.esp
 29 1d     SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
 30 1e     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 31 1f     Bandit_Honeypot.esp
 32 20     bac.esp
 33 21     SexLab-Parasites.esp
 34 22     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 35 23     MilkMod_MilkPumpsBasic.esp
 36 24     The Dungeon.esp
 37 25     Arachnophobia.esp
 38 26     BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
 39 27     Brows.esp
 40 28     calyps-animal-ears.esp
 41 29     EggFactory.esp
 42 2a     SexLab_Hormones.esp
 43 2b     The Ningheim.esp
 44 2c     The Ningheim - Followers.esp
 45 2d     FMEA Skyrim.esp
 46 2e     FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
 47 2f     FNIS.esp
 48 30     FNISspells.esp
 49 31     HDTTailsEquipable.esp
 50 32     JREyebrows.esp
 51 33     Jugs.esp
 52 34     KS Hairdo's.esp
 53 35     KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
 54 36     MilkModNEW HF.esp
 55 37     NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
 56 38     VOBS.esp
 57 39     OCR-Fixes.esp
 58 3a     RaceMenu.esp
 59 3b     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 60 3c     RaceMenuOverlays.esp
 61 3d     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 62 3e     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 63 3f     SD Addons.esp
 64 40     SexLabDefeat.esp
 65 41     SkyUI.esp
 66 42     XPMSE.esp
 67 43     SL Deadly Drain.esp
 68 44     SlaveTats.esp
 69 45     SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
 70 46     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 71 47     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 72 48     TDNEquipableHorns.esp
 73 49     The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
 74 4a     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 75 4b     Tribal Tattoo Overlays.esp
 76 4c     UIExtensions.esp
 77 4d     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 78 4e     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 79 4f     MilkModNEW CF.esp
 80 50     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 81 51     ccas_starts.esp

i think we know how it happened lol ^^^

just want to say thanks again for the great mod ive played through it a few times looking forward to more stuff after you are enslaved and mutations 

I hope you have interests in more content after much like sexout breeder this is now my next fav mod, mutations and story are rare theses days.... keep it up if you ever start a donate link or patreon  im sure most of us would donate to help feed your creative juices lul

Okay, I did a little more testing with this. Because the nose and mouth are forward from where they would normally be, the nose ring will end up in your mouth. It isn't very noticeable, but you have been warned.

On 11/29/2018 at 1:32 AM, hexenhaus said:

You willing to share your sculpt file, please :D

I tried my hand at it. There is some distortion around the lips that I couldn't fix. You can use whatever stuff you like, but I have KS Physics Hair, Feminine Eyebrows from the CBBE mod, and the make-up tweaks in the optionals for the Fair Skin Mod. If you don't like those, you can always use the preset and then change the slider to something you do have.

Breton_CowFace.rar

Hopefully that works, I don't share presets usually.

Spoiler

20181129064715_1.thumb.jpg.3fe782b95d5b100a018f4fe0b7f6f64b.jpg20181129050019_1.thumb.jpg.bca597122920e1df89283975cf50858e.jpg

Tested it out some more. If you get the mouth, nose, and fur face mutations it works amazingly. At least in my opinion.

Spoiler

20181203060107_1.thumb.jpg.f56dfc07b44e7a925ac18c5f927c2245.jpg

I've created a new cow face set for dunmer. I haven't really done an elf cow playthrough so I had another go. I'll put this in a separate post later with pictures if I think they look good.

DunmerCowFace.rar

9 hours ago, CopaceticEmu said:

Okay, I did a little more testing with this. Because the nose and mouth are forward from where they would normally be, the nose ring will end up in your mouth. It isn't very noticeable, but you have been warned.

I tried my hand at it. There is some distortion around the lips that I couldn't fix. You can use whatever stuff you like, but I have KS Physics Hair, Feminine Eyebrows from the CBBE mod, and the make-up tweaks in the optionals for the Fair Skin Mod. If you don't like those, you can always use the preset and then change the slider to something you do have.

Breton_CowFace.rar

Hopefully that works, I don't share presets usually.

Reveal hidden contents

20181129064715_1.thumb.jpg.3fe782b95d5b100a018f4fe0b7f6f64b.jpg20181129050019_1.thumb.jpg.bca597122920e1df89283975cf50858e.jpg

Being disappointed a bit with the lackluster face morphs in bac That is very much what i'm looking for, Skyrimfet should use your face morph fix it up a bit but still! and making the nose like that must of been difficult. its not perfect but still better then my attempt by 10 folds! 

btw either im just stupid but did you know you can use the masking tool to import only part of a face sculpt? so if you want to replace the eyes with another preset you can easily do it.

and i imported my character top half and perfect! 

20181129200658_1.jpg

I wanted to use some of the mutations and play through the quest, but without the fur and tats.

In the MCM there is the option to turn of "Allow to cover whole body", but i dont see any difference when turned off, the same applies to the "Allow Tats" option.

Are they non-functional, or have i misunderstood what they do?

12 hours ago, Lefsedal said:

I wanted to use some of the mutations and play through the quest, but without the fur and tats.

In the MCM there is the option to turn of "Allow to cover whole body", but i dont see any difference when turned off, the same applies to the "Allow Tats" option.

Are they non-functional, or have i misunderstood what they do?

as far as i know they do not function