So my PC is about half way through the transformation. Little bit hair on the back was the latest change. Now if i sleep in the inn the body changes and ignores the "allow body weight change" setting and also gives the PC giant multibreasts. I assume that something is not worklng correctly there?

Also i think the bandit quest bugged earlier when i was captured. I was just able to walk out from there and nothing happened.

I have two things. First: Something seems weird with my options to disable certain mutations: all except wet cow are grey. When i disable wet cow i can disable the next and so on  but that way i can never get to slim cow which i'd actually like to disable. Any ideas?

Next: has anybody a recommendation for a nice follower that will still look good after weight is set to zero?

8 hours ago, zupra said:

So my PC is about half way through the transformation. Little bit hair on the back was the latest change. Now if i sleep in the inn the body changes and ignores the "allow body weight change" setting and also gives the PC giant multibreasts. I assume that something is not worklng correctly there?

Also i think the bandit quest bugged earlier when i was captured. I was just able to walk out from there and nothing happened.

That's just MME taking over, if you enable debug mode in the debug section of MME and go into "debug milk maid" you can remove multibreasts and that will most likely fix it.

I think under the spells section of MME you can disable chance of multibreast.

Hello, there,
at the quest "Enslaved Cow Quest II" the mod doesn't work properly anymore. After my player has been knocked down by Marc's new friends and a show run has been organized, she either stops in the prison cell and nothing happens anymore or, if she has followed the instructions of one hunter, she is milked for hours and nothing happens. Some visitors come, but not all and then nothing happens anymore.
I have the last preview version and on my notebook I have the same problem on the spot after it has landed in the cell. And there are fewer mods enabled on my notebook. On the notebook she iis  level 2 and on the PC  level 26.

another question:
on the notebook I played through the "Maggie variant" and after Marc had said that I am now free, a task came a little time again from him and so on, like an endless loop. Is Maggie not changing back and can't the curse be broken?

PS:
this is a great mod and did I possibly do something wrong with the translation, so I practically shot that mod?

I am using TesTranslater.

11 hours ago, zupra said:

The multi Breast is caused by MMC. you can go into that mod and change the function to remove the extra set of breasts. I think you can also disable that happening in the future. The being captured scene works as when your released you get your stuff from the chest. If you did that and they didn't react then something glitched.

2 hours ago, Kwengie said:

Hello, there,
at the quest "Enslaved Cow Quest II" the mod doesn't work properly anymore. After my player has been knocked down by Marc's new friends and a show run has been organized, she either stops in the prison cell and nothing happens anymore or, if she has followed the instructions of one hunter, she is milked for hours and nothing happens. Some visitors come, but not all and then nothing happens anymore.
I have the last preview version and on my notebook I have the same problem on the spot after it has landed in the cell. And there are fewer mods enabled on my notebook. On the notebook she iis  level 2 and on the PC  level 26.

another question:
on the notebook I played through the "Maggie variant" and after Marc had said that I am now free, a task came a little time again from him and so on, like an endless loop. Is Maggie not changing back and can't the curse be broken?

PS:
this is a great mod and did I possibly do something wrong with the translation, so I practically shot that mod?

I am using TesTranslater.

I had that happen to. I just used the wait function for 2 hours and it progressed. 

Sorry, I have recently installed Skyrim - Being a cow, and I encounter a problem : when I reach 9th stage of transformation, my character turns blue. I figured that I had missing textures, so I opened the racemenu. It is supposed to load spots_phase_01 or something like that, but I have no other textures available than the default one. What should I do, I do not want to miss the fur ?

Thanks in advance.

7 minutes ago, raphitek said:

Sorry, I have recently installed Skyrim - Being a cow, and I encounter a problem : when I reach 9th stage of transformation, my character turns blue. I figured that I had missing textures, so I opened the racemenu. It is supposed to load spots_phase_01 or something like that, but I have no other textures available than the default one. What should I do, I do not want to miss the fur ?

Thanks in advance.

You need to download the Skyrim - Being a Cow - Tats 1.7e.7z. Install this also or copy the stavetat file into the correct folder. The problem your having is that the textures for the transformation aren't in the 1.7g mod.

24 minutes ago, DarmanSejuk said:

You need to download the Skyrim - Being a Cow - Tats 1.7e.7z. Install this also or copy the stavetat file into the correct folder. The problem your having is that the textures for the transformation aren't in the 1.7g mod.

Thanks a lot !

For some reason I opened up a note pad and started to type some ideas because I like your mod so much :D

I put it in a spoiler tag to keep forum condensed. Hope it sparks something with ya!

Spoiler

Some scenarios for after the player character is fully transformed / after the first Race with Paul.

Repeatable; pass / fail rewards come into play

(rewards sex, free time, random food item/ item)

1.       Its pumping time (Milking contest)

a.       Basically Paul makes the player character enter a milking contest the player has to time button presses to on screen prompts like up down left right to win.

i.      If the contest is won Paul is happy and you get a random reward

ii.      If you fail the Fed-up quest line threshold starts to track (aggressive sex happens with Paul for failing)

2.       We need more Cows – (find more cows or make more)

a.       Help Paul get more cows *these can be real cows or turning other characters into cows through making them milk maids and giving them special milk to start the process for them.

i.      Giving Paul his first new cow within a time frame gives a random reward

ii.      Not getting Paul what he asked for triggers another point towards the fed-up quest line.

3.       Milk for sale (sell your milk to various random npc in a random town)

a.       You are told by Paul to take your milk to certain towns and sell it, you are to give Paul the money you earn.

i.      Complete the task and Give the money back to Paul to earn a special reward.

ii.      Fail the task or do not give the money back to Paul (lie) can trigger the new quest line, 1 day after Paul’s Player character punishment.

4.       Run Forest run – (More races)

a.       Just race anything and everything and win

i.      If won, you get a reward

ii.      If lost if you don’t have the new quest for failing Paul it will now trigger at 4/4 fails.

One-time quest:

1.       Straight fed up! (a bad end with paul)

If you keep failing missions for Paul he sells you to another farmer John who is a bad owner.

A.      Basically you move to said new farmer location and kept in a large pen other farm animals are around including a bull, food items will res pawn each day in the field, every morning and night milked before you are allowed to sleep.

B.      During time on the farm the owner tells you to mate with the bull to make more cows

·         If you don’t you are forced to and tied down to some sort of machine

·         If you do normally you are still permitted to free roam around the small farm (which is where the player wants to be to try an escape.

C.      Depending on how long you have been on the farm you will start to notice things about your situation, ie weakness in the fence, times the farmer sleeps or other animals and the bull are not a threat to your escape. There are two ways to escape 1 being a key the farmer keeps around him and the other breaking the fence over time.

·         If the player trys to take the key at anytime during the farmers daily routines, there is a roll chance for success (low chance) if failed you are punished. DD torture items come into play and makes escaping later harder

·         After breaking the fence down over time you can finally make your escape away form the farm, trying to be a free cow again.

i.      If character has already tried to take key from John they will first have to wait till the removal of bondage gear from good service on the farm, if the player try’s to escape with it on they get a bad end as the farmer is altered and you are now forced to live on the farm forever.

2.       On the road again (ongoing quest leaves things open for whatever new content or perhaps the player characters want to start their own farm?)

On 12/2/2018 at 8:44 AM, DarmanSejuk said:

Use the T-key. Whats what I did. After the wait it should progress normally.

Thanks for helping me out, but it's not working.

Nothing happens in prison and my character remains rooted. I wait two or more hours, nothing happens!

But when my character goes to the milking machine, it stays in the middle of the machine and it can't use the milking machine with the E button, because this seems to be locked somehow. Anyway, she gets up again immediately.
I let her wait two hours, then two guests might come to the auction and that's it. I let them wait two, even several hours, nothing happens.

Is there any order that skips the auction? 

or is my cow only auctioned at a certain time and I always miss it?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

I do too have that problem, and I have not been able to solve it. Generally speaking the dwarven milking machine doesn't work for me.

Though I have moved on (just killed every one...) and I encounter a new texture/animation problem : my transformation just went to the point where I get a tail, and it doesn't load right, it's distorted and doesn't move. Does any one have a clue ?

1 hour ago, raphitek said:

I do too have that problem, and I have not been able to solve it. Generally speaking the dwarven milking machine doesn't work for me.

Though I have moved on (just killed every one...) and I encounter a new texture/animation problem : my transformation just went to the point where I get a tail, and it doesn't load right, it's distorted and doesn't move. Does any one have a clue ?

did you activate the corresponding option in the Milk Mod Economy, so that the dwarven milking machines are usable?
I had the same problem.

4 hours ago, raphitek said:

Is the poofy end sticking in your twat? it's happening to me to. The author noted several tail based mods.

13 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Wait does anyone know what happens if you managed to kill all the hunters in riften? does the mod just get softlocked or? do they come after you again or?

and i mean when the hunters you face after talking to marc.

i killed them once nothing happend if i remember right they respawn later

So a question here. After the name is set to 32 or maggie, is there an way to reverse the effect, be it with console or otherwise? Showracemenu does allow me to change it, however any reanimated minions still state that my character is 32 or maggie. 

1 hour ago, Tex said:

So a question here. After the name is set to 32 or maggie, is there an way to reverse the effect, be it with console or otherwise? Showracemenu does allow me to change it, however any reanimated minions still state that my character is 32 or maggie. 

I think that it is something that hasn't been written yet.