2 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Not sure if this is just a bug, or if it has been removed from 1.8??

When getting captured by hunter's it used to force feed MME breast enlarge potion's, I just tried captured and didn't seem to get them?  Just got tied up and moved out to the wagon.

While on the subject of the captured quest line,  I wanted to see if there was anything changed from 1.7 so i continued it on, went and talked to Marc in riften, but then it didn't progress past that point,  waited 30 days and marc still walking around Riften?

i had also bugs with mark - not sure version 1.8b or 1.8c fix all issues for me too

14 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

Marc after midnight not going to shrine? Did you talk with him before? Did he "date" with you after midnight?

he came back from his "travels" and i talked to him and paul in whiterun, marc then went to riften but at night would not go to the statue would just go to the inn i tried the debug in mcm didnt work i tried reinstalling didnt work i loaded an older save before i talked to mark the first time and had no problems? not sure what cause it the first time

many actions -i dont know

im almost sure that something broke scene with marc
try to load a game in moment when marc is in mission and will back to paul (before our talk)  (i had this moment few time ago without issues)
then let him back to riften and wait 24h

if you notice problem - send me logs - from this part

18 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

many actions -i dont know

im almost sure that something broke scene with marc
try to load a game in moment when marc is in mission and will back to paul (before our talk)  (i had this moment few time ago without issues)
then let him back to riften and wait 24h

if you notice problem - send me logs - from this part

question will you put a cheat on mcm that you can choose cow stage ?

Mod integration ideas:

Bathing in Skyrim: One way to get the dirty cow attribute could be from lack of bathing with a mod similar to Bathing in skyrim, It could be temporary until you bath and clean yourself. Just one way to make dirty cow more immersive

Devious Butt: I already mentioned this one but very simple each stage you level up the more gas you produce you stinky cow.

YPS immersive fashion: Wearing nose ring and bell gives you satisfaction in your appearance, Even though hooves are already detected in YPS some people said that in hardcore mode there a chance for crashes if you have yps active so proper compatibility would be a good idea. so nothing will go wrong.

Sexlab Hormones: Sexlab hormones skin color and body change can occur with each time your cow levels up, So if you are fair skin you will have a nice tan body at max level.

SD+ Enslavement AND simple slavery: Paul gets fed up with your behavior and decides you are not worth it and sells you into simple slavery or through sd slavery system. i don't know where this would fit appropriately but i guess if you disobey paul enough. 

SL Defeat: Hunters can cause the defeat scene from sl defeat and rape you.

Sexlab Stories Sexlab stories adds milkmaid farm which i would love if they were turned into to cows from this mod right off the bat.

PSQ Succubus quest: Milking activities from the mod can activate bac.

Alright so, after about three hours of frustration and fiddling, I figured out that playing a beast race causes all of the body parts the mod changes to be invisible (at least in my 200-mod game). Figuring this out ended up being a lot harder than it needed to be, as I have Furry Age of Skyrim installed so literally every race uses the beast body, meaning nothing worked except using a funky non-functional modded race. Anyways, I have 0 idea how to work around this as of right now, any ideas?

EDIT: Just read that beast races aren't actually supported at all. That sucks. Still though, any workarounds?

I lose the ability to use Paul's furniture. I sit it in once, it animates correctly, I get immediately kicked out, then cannot use it again. The first time I did the bell, it was added, but the quest didn't register completion and I can no-longer get back into the furniture to re-trigger. Same with hooves--I'd checked the stocks once to see if I animated correctly and I did, so I triggered the activity, but could never get back into the stocks.

On 10/26/2018 at 10:21 AM, skyrimfet said:

Marc after midnight not going to shrine? Did you talk with him before? Did he "date" with you after midnight? 

Thats what happend to me. We talked, he want meet me there. He never showed up, allways spend his time in the inn. Sometimes he leave the inn, then he goes into it again. I have tested it 4 times/nights. Allways the same behaviour.

Only after i use the spawn option for Marc near the shrine at midnight, he seems to "remember" our date.

3 hours ago, Femmex said:

Thats what happend to me. We talked, he want meet me there. He never showed up, allways spend his time in the inn. Sometimes he leave the inn, then he goes into it again. I have tested it 4 times/nights. Allways the same behaviour.

Only after i use the spawn option for Marc near the shrine at midnight, he seems to "remember" our date.

what bac version do You use?

6 hours ago, newshy said:

I lose the ability to use Paul's furniture. I sit it in once, it animates correctly, I get immediately kicked out, then cannot use it again. The first time I did the bell, it was added, but the quest didn't register completion and I can no-longer get back into the furniture to re-trigger. Same with hooves--I'd checked the stocks once to see if I animated correctly and I did, so I triggered the activity, but could never get back into the stocks.

if you try to use again furniture - you need to wait for a while few minutes in real time

I have a question,  Is the foot race un-winable?  Each time i get this from Paul it goes quest finished 500 debt reduced,  then instant quest failed -500 gold add and start's the punishment quest?

tried with tgm on for inf stamina and using whirlwind sprint but it still fails out right or completes then instant fails after 

4 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

I have a question,  Is the foot race un-winable?  Each time i get this from Paul it goes quest finished 500 debt reduced,  then instant quest failed -500 gold add and start's the punishment quest?

tried with tgm on for inf stamina and using whirlwind sprint but it still fails out right or completes then instant fails after 

It is winable, under perfect conditions. That it's finished immediatly sounds strange, i'm pretty sure it shouldn't. Do you have any mods that change ingame time, maybe? I think they shouldn't affect it either since it counts real time, but it would be my best guess what might mess with the quest.

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Do you have any mods that change ingame time

I have my game set at timescale 10 if that makes a difference, but seeing as its lower than the default 20 "should" give more time to complete? i can give a whole list out of my mods if that would help try and figure out if it's just a fail on my end of the game or not