10 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

I have my game set at timescale 10 if that makes a difference, but seeing as its lower than the default 20 "should" give more time to complete? i can give a whole list out of my mods if that would help try and figure out if it's just a fail on my end of the game or not

not sure - timescale 10 is slower than 20 - so in this case you should have 2x more time, or? other -things - all time based events are tested with default timescale ( 20 )

It's way to easy to lose weight now, since just sprinting a few secs seems to decrease the weight drastically, Even though eating makes you gain quick too you never can gain weight quite fast when your exploring around alot it might also be that i have slim cow attribute at max. 

@skyrimfet Why doesn't curvy cow do anything if you have slim cow attribute? i still think it should still active even if you have slim cow or slim cow 2,  same with imaginary pregnancy that a attribute that should still function even if your slim.  I get it you wanted to balance what attributes you get. but maybe an option to remove restriction of what attributes combinations can apply to you would be a nice feature?

Ok so i know there are head pieces and breast chains that paul can give you but are there any gag accessories? or hand accessories or other misc body items that he gives you as punishment? ?

How much negative points does it take off of you when you complete a task for paul? right now in at -19 but does completing one only take a point off or?

Quests still seem repetitive at least the cruel ones but maybe that is just me, i got the hang yourself on a pole and get breast enlargements over 5 times now paul really likes that one ?, i did see the new pole dance quest that one was fun to watch ? And i've also been asked to get fat which i barely did but paul approved anyways lol wut? and i had the strip naked quest which i never had any issues with. i also had one where you slave yourself at the farm just outside whiterun.

@skyrimfetKinda not really an issue but i recall that after a while in my save probably when i reached around the 60 hour or so mark and i think that was when i had updated to pre2 anyways comments do not work anymore or don't trigger again not a huge problem it's probably had to do with updating many times over.

since new save they do ?

here's Being a Cow(BAC) 1.7g walkthrough, tips and notes(why 1.7g? cus this is the most recent on download page so i assume it's the most stable...kind of stable)

-don't forget that you need Tats 1.7e.7z too

-make a save most thing can't be reverse or cure

Spoiler

-Milk Mod Economy(MME) part

first you gonna need to find Lactacid (from some venders, alchemists, caravans etc.)

or some type of milk(those with long description)

or just go straight to any milk machines(normally it will feed lactacid to you first)

or console command type "help lactacid" then "player.additem xxxxxxxx 1"

then drink any of those to become milkmaid

now you gonna start generate milk, just fast travel to some major city or riverwood to have at least 1 milk to pump

Being a Cow(BAC part)

-use any milk machines, you will notice the transformation with moo sound, a little horn and your body weight changed to 0

-go to riverwood, talk to Paul(front of inn)

-fast travel to whiterun stable, if he's not arrive yet, wait 1 hr then talk to him

-go to temple of Kynareth, talk to Acolyte Jenssen

-go to Dragonsreach, court wizard room, left room on top of the bookcase, read then back to Jenssen

-go to the river between Ivarstead and riften, it's exactly in the middle, you will notice 2 hunters doing nothing near the river, just go south from there, you should see the house on your radar, read the book left of fireplace

-back to Jenssen

-go talk with paul, choose option one for small nose ring, option two for nothing(don't worry you will get the ring anyway)

Important!! you need to choose either options or else the hunter won't come after you and the quest won't progress

done with the boring part now.

-the most effective way to spawn the hunter is wait anywhere on the open world for a day

Caution!! if you think the hooves sound is deafening, the cow bell gonna make you deaf. and that's is the only sound you will hear for the rest of the game

now the quest separate into two routes: captured and not

1.Not captured

-kill all the hunter

-back to paul get ring or bell depend on previous choice

-wait a day, kill hunter, paul repeat till you got paul tattoo.

note- don't have time to test this route but i think the dead hunter won't reset and guess they won't hunt you again may check later

2.Captured

-lost to the hunter

-this will skip most of the part, hunter will put a big nose ring,cow bell and hunter tattoo on you,

Important!! try not to do anything even move the camera until all done and if the hunter won't talk to you try use console, click the hunter type "moveto player" or if the hunter not even show up you need to load a save and if tat won't work(it's never for me) just go to BAC mcm then quit and wait for the update

-you will go loose after the hunter go to sleep, take your stuff the hunter will wake up, kill them

-back to paul at whiterun stable

-go find Marc in riften, you may think Marc is a common nord thief hide somewhere in the inn or pub. you bet, he's is khajiit in thieves guild master uniform staying in Jarl's palace or stand near marketplace, talk to him

-wait until after midnight Marc will walk to Talos statue, wait till he stand in place then talk to him(need 2500 gold)

-he will walk out of riften and keep walking or disappear somewhere, ignore him, he's going to whiterun stable

Important!! Marc maybe wandering randomly(see him at markarth on the map) go inside any building and wait a day till you see notification about him or click him before he left riften then "moveto player" near whiterun stable

-talk to paul at stable

-go to riften Talos statue, talk to Marc after midnight

-fight the hunter(they will keep spawning), lost

-got capture again, again try not to do anything even move camera and use "moveto player" and "tfc" if got any problem -note if your transformation stage is low, it'll change to 9/20 or 45%

-parade in riften(no one care except if your children there, they will ask for your allowance and courier)

-auction scene ,most llikely you gonna stuck in jail just press "space" to jump and again try not to do anything even move camera and use "moveto player" and "tfc"

-you get send to whiterun stable, paul gonna breastfeed you

AND CONGRATULATION!! you have complete all the quests YOU LACTATING VIRGIN COW!!

conclusion: you will stuck with the transformation no way to cure or reverse it except disable it in mcm

and hooves footstep sound and cow bell sound

you can't where body armor cus of MME and if hardcore enable hand, foot and head too. it's quite stiff even if you are a conjurer.

farm worker? slavery like in picture in download section? i don't know

6 hours ago, HolyHand said:

here's Being a Cow(BAC) 1.7g walkthrough, tips and notes(why 1.7g? cus this is the most recent on download page so i assume it's the most stable...kind of stable)

-don't forget that you need Tats 1.7e.7z too

-make a save most thing can't be reverse or cure

Reveal hidden contents

-Milk Mod Economy(MME) part

first you gonna need to find Lactacid (from some venders, alchemists, caravans etc.)

or some type of milk(those with long description)

or just go straight to any milk machines(normally it will feed lactacid to you first)

or console command type "help lactacid" then "player.additem xxxxxxxx 1"

then drink any of those to become milkmaid

now you gonna start generate milk, just fast travel to some major city or riverwood to have at least 1 milk to pump

Being a Cow(BAC part)

-use any milk machines, you will notice the transformation with moo sound, a little horn and your body weight changed to 0

-go to riverwood, talk to Paul(front of inn)

-fast travel to whiterun stable, if he's not arrive yet, wait 1 hr then talk to him

-go to temple of Kynareth, talk to Acolyte Jenssen

-go to Dragonsreach, court wizard room, left room on top of the bookcase, read then back to Jenssen

-go to the river between Ivarstead and riften, it's exactly in the middle, you will notice 2 hunters doing nothing near the river, just go south from there, you should see the house on your radar, read the book left of fireplace

-back to Jenssen

-go talk with paul, choose option one for small nose ring, option two for nothing(don't worry you will get the ring anyway)

Important!! you need to choose either options or else the hunter won't come after you and the quest won't progress

done with the boring part now.

-the most effective way to spawn the hunter is wait anywhere on the open world for a day

Caution!! if you think the hooves sound is deafening, the cow bell gonna make you deaf. and that's is the only sound you will hear for the rest of the game

now the quest separate into two routes: captured and not

1.Not captured

-kill all the hunter

-back to paul get ring or bell depend on previous choice

-wait a day, kill hunter, paul repeat till you got paul tattoo.

note- don't have time to test this route but i think the dead hunter won't reset and guess they won't hunt you again may check later

2.Captured

-lost to the hunter

-this will skip most of the part, hunter will put a big nose ring,cow bell and hunter tattoo on you,

Important!! try not to do anything even move the camera until all done and if the hunter won't talk to you try use console, click the hunter type "moveto player" or if the hunter not even show up you need to load a save and if tat won't work(it's never for me) just go to BAC mcm then quit and wait for the update

-you will go loose after the hunter go to sleep, take your stuff the hunter will wake up, kill them

-back to paul at whiterun stable

-go find Marc in riften, you may think Marc is a common nord thief hide somewhere in the inn or pub. you bet, he's is khajiit in thieves guild master uniform staying in Jarl's palace or stand near marketplace, talk to him

-wait until after midnight Marc will walk to Talos statue, wait till he stand in place then talk to him(need 2500 gold)

-he will walk out of riften and keep walking or disappear somewhere, ignore him, he's going to whiterun stable

Important!! Marc maybe wandering randomly(see him at markarth on the map) go inside any building and wait a day till you see notification about him or click him before he left riften then "moveto player" near whiterun stable

-talk to paul at stable

-go to riften Talos statue, talk to Marc after midnight

-fight the hunter(they will keep spawning), lost

-got capture again, again try not to do anything even move camera and use "moveto player" and "tfc" if got any problem -note if your transformation stage is low, it'll change to 9/20 or 45%

-parade in riften(no one care except if your children there, they will ask for your allowance and courier)

-auction scene ,most llikely you gonna stuck in jail just press "space" to jump and again try not to do anything even move camera and use "moveto player" and "tfc"

-you get send to whiterun stable, paul gonna breastfeed you

AND CONGRATULATION!! you have complete all the quests YOU LACTATING VIRGIN COW!!

conclusion: you will stuck with the transformation no way to cure or reverse it except disable it in mcm

and hooves footstep sound and cow bell sound

you can't where body armor cus of MME and if hardcore enable hand, foot and head too. it's quite stiff even if you are a conjurer.

farm worker? slavery like in picture in download section? i don't know

i fixed it (i hope) in 1.8b or 1.8c - just find this version in this topic.

10 hours ago, LinksSword said:

@skyrimfetKinda not really an issue but i recall that after a while in my save probably when i reached around the 60 hour or so mark and i think that was when i had updated to pre2 anyways comments do not work anymore or don't trigger again not a huge problem it's probably had to do with updating many times over.

since new save they do ?

i yestarday noticed same problem - it's not a big problem in fact - but i need to fix it

11 hours ago, LinksSword said:

It's way to easy to lose weight now, since just sprinting a few secs seems to decrease the weight drastically, Even though eating makes you gain quick too you never can gain weight quite fast when your exploring around alot it might also be that i have slim cow attribute at max.  

i still looking for perfect formula - some actions are counted as eating - in this case script "Think" that you eat more than you eat really.

1 hour ago, dragonslayer2 said:

so after i got my certificate i was told to pay 5000gold and 50 milk from myself. but now when i have collected it all i cant do anything more. what should i do?

if i remember (...) after deal Proventus Avenicci  should take you down into dungeons. just follow him

, or?

6 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

i yestarday noticed same problem - it's not a big problem in fact - but i need to fix it

ah so it is not because of my save slowly collapsing on itself, well jk i didn't think it was script lag issue since everything is still updating fast. ?

Watching the series "Magicians" i had an idea that isn't that much cow specific and might fit a couple of mods, but this is afaik the most activly developed quest mod, so...

- you get a hint that a god/daedra/whatever currently visits Skyrim, in the body of a mortal.

- you learn that drinking his cum gives you <whatever>. A cure for beeing cow? Great power? A perfect ass? Anything that sounds like the character really would like to have, or that Paul wants (you) to have.^^

- getting this quest will allow you to ask (certain?) people where that daedra might be and/or if they are him. Some might straight say no, others might ask why you're searching him and if you explain they might answer

1. "So if i say yes you will suck my cock? Ok, it's me!" /Diablogue might be expanded, bit arguing... "I don't want to suck your cock, couldn't you just cum in that empty bottle?" or something like that, but you get the idea. ;) 

2. "I don't know how his body on this realm looks like, but the tavern/palace in <city> is bursting with power, i'm sure he's there." 

You go there and people there convince you the only way to figure it out is by making all males there cum. Maybe with some more dialogues/fun depending on location. Possibly           Elisif makes a contest out of it because she wants that power or whatever by herself. :D Especially if she's somehow hit by the cow curse herself... but that might alread be too               much or part of another quest.^^

Imho it doesn't really matter if there is something like a good end to this quest... if it ends at all. For all i care, my toon might learn that everything was useless or even suck cocks forever in the hope for a cure. :D

Some cum might even have side effects and open new side quests.

If you dislike the idea or you don't have any time at all to add something like this please tell me, then i'd suggest it somewhere else. Until then i'll leave this suggestion exclusive to Beeing Cow. ;)