8 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

1.7g is the last full release in the actual download section. 1.8pre3 is available as a preview of the next full release, from this post in the topic.

true, maybe tomorrow i will upload pre4 - i found some bugs and fixed it
i want only to check reports about jarl's dungeon machine (some persons report it)

On 11/11/2018 at 3:35 PM, Kwengie said:

I have the probem that the dwemer-machiche in the Jarls basement dont work.

Can you help me?

On 11/11/2018 at 2:08 PM, rzr444 said:

Any update on this?

i made finaly speedrun - it works for me

two possibilites:

- you produce milk faster than milk machine pump it out (quest will keep you insiede until your milk is smaller than  1unit

- something override milking machine  - other mods(?) - i dont know

as i wrote - it works for me

On 11/12/2018 at 3:08 PM, skyrimfet said:

true, maybe tomorrow i will upload pre4 - i found some bugs and fixed it
i want only to check reports about jarl's dungeon machine (some persons report it)

Some minor bug I found, which you may have fixed in pre4 already:

bac__quest_Evil_002_FreakShow001 seems to stay active after being completed (Messages "You need to return to master" appear periodically). This continues for two days and then stops. The period until the next Will of the Master spawns seems to be calculated from the stopping time of those messages (I. e. Quest is completed, _then_ 2 days messages, _then_ 7 days wait until next quest).

On 11/11/2018 at 3:35 PM, Kwengie said:

I have the probem that the dwemer-machiche in the Jarls basement dont work.

Can you help me?

The Scene as far as Tes5Edit shows uses the Dwarfen Milking Machine zbfMilkOMatic1. There is a sandbox patch in Milk Mod Economy for that. Last I did the quest I had that Patch activated if I recall correctly. So maybe you need to check you MilkMod Economy?

2 hours ago, Abraxas67 said:

The Scene as far as Tes5Edit shows uses the Dwarfen Milking Machine zbfMilkOMatic1. There is a sandbox patch in Milk Mod Economy for that. Last I did the quest I had that Patch activated if I recall correctly. So maybe you need to check you MilkMod Economy?

zbfMilkOMatic1 is that listed as FURN?

I don't have this item.

This is about the quest 'Cow's Tears'. After talking with Marc with him saying that it will take a while for the documents to be ready nothing happens. All he does is run around and do what he normally does if I hadn't talked with him yet. I waited several days to see if there was a long waiting period but nothing happened.

10 hours ago, DarmanSejuk said:

This is about the quest 'Cow's Tears'. After talking with Marc with him saying that it will take a while for the documents to be ready nothing happens. All he does is run around and do what he normally does if I hadn't talked with him yet. I waited several days to see if there was a long waiting period but nothing happened.

what version of bac do you use?

4 hours ago, rzr444 said:

ZaZ Animation Pack - Tara's Edition V.8.0

Thats what skyrimfet wrote at the very first page. Or are there some other/newer ones?

There is the + Version, but I don't think that has anything to do with it. I attach some pics. I was only thinking, because the scene is

[REFR:5B035021] (places zbfMilkOMatic1 "Dwarven Milking Machine" [FURN:0A026D2E] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of WhiterunDragonsreach "Dragonsreach" [CELL:000165A3])

if I read that correct. That this is not a normal MME Milkpump, but one from ZAZ. And there is a patch in MME that actually modifies these ZAZ Milkpumps. So maybe, thats my guess, if it works for others, the issue could come from either that patch in your case or that patch missing.

tes5edit.jpg

milkpump.jpg

2 hours ago, DarmanSejuk said:

I'm using 1.7g. the latest version from your download page. Also does nothing happen after you get the owner certificate from the jarl if you fallow the 'After storm' route?

i uploaded version pre1.8a, pre1.8b and pre1.8c - too - but only in support section, unoficial - one of them fixed you problem i hope

Two question:

1. Is there any way or future plan that BAC respects the actual bodyweight (set by console or mods) and does not overwrite it?
    - For my actual playthrough i planned to use Slaveruns "body-growth"-feature, which gives you +5 to bodyweight on slavery-progression, but as BAC overwrites every later change to that value... - actually i can live with that, but there should be a feature in BAC to read a changed value. It breaks the purpose of my "cell-save", if i cannot change my char and start with a pre-configured save!

2. What weight value do you suggest starting with?
1 hour ago, hexenhaus said:

Two question:

1. Is there any way or future plan that BAC respects the actual bodyweight (set by console or mods) and does not overwrite it?
    - For my actual playthrough i planned to use Slaveruns "body-growth"-feature, which gives you +5 to bodyweight on slavery-progression, but as BAC overwrites every later change to that value... - actually i can live with that, but there should be a feature in BAC to read a changed value. It breaks the purpose of my "cell-save", if i cannot change my char and start with a pre-configured save!

2. What weight value do you suggest starting with?

i ask SLIF author to add suport for weight - i can't respect other mods changes - you need to choice one
i always start with 0 and observe changes ;)

4 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

i ask SLIF author to add suport for weight - i can't respect other mods changes - you need to choice one
i always start with 0 and observe changes ;)

Ah good to know, but this opens new questions :D From your answer i gather that there is more to it then only the fat/slim cow traits...

How does the weight change work in BAC? - On reading the description i thought only the Fat/Slim cow traits give +10/-15 weight, so are there other mechanisms too? I know there is an option for "dynamic weight change" but what does it do? Is it like weight morphs eating/running stuff?

I am feeling a bit dumb here, but I really don't get the mechanisms and the extent of the changes...

Ever thought of some other way to become a Cow ? I mean. It could be some sort of curse. Being a Cow doesn´t do good to your reputation really.

My Game mostly crashes before i can get to Cowlevel 3 without using the console because its Skyrim afterall so it would be great if there was a way to become (be forced to be) a Cow without having to level up once and drink level up potions from the console to get it to work for me. Maybe if you do horrible things to Cows or something. Or insult the Devines. 

-Aki

5 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Ever thought of some other way to become a Cow ? I mean. It could be some sort of curse. Being a Cow doesn´t do good to your reputation really.

My Game mostly crashes before i can get to Cowlevel 3 without using the console because its Skyrim afterall so it would be great if there was a way to become (be forced to be) a Cow without having to level up once and drink level up potions from the console to get it to work for me. Maybe if you do horrible things to Cows or something. Or insult the Devines. 

-Aki

Other ways won't make your game more stable in any way, i'd suggest you try to fix that instead.

5 hours ago, AkiKay said:

-Aki

Possible have moments traveling around where you converse with yourself about what you see. Like normal cows grazing and depending on your response it advances your transformation.

10 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

Q: What do you get if you combine Being A Cow's invisible "My mind" NPC with Deviously Enslaved Continued's vulnerability and Naked Dungeons' inflation??

A: The ultimate mind fuck!?

Hide contents

mind-fuck.jpg.c3c8f7f90aaf617983fd08d33b652423.jpg

Combine BAC with the amputation mod(https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3088-amputator-framework/) to cause your limbs to shrink until you can't walk in two legs anymore. The limbs are replaced with hooves.

20181118183005_1.jpg