51 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

I still cannot get the 2nd hooves sound effect to work despite having goats have sounds for footsteps which the 2nd hooves use goat footsteps. I managed to get the bell and the fully transformed hooves sound to work by extracting the sound folder from bac. but i still can't get the sound to play for the 2nd phase. I think the easiest fix would be to verify integrity of game files but that would then require me to have re add my mods again, I think something or whatever must be overwriting the sound effect for the hoof and maybe that's why they do not play as normal because i had to mess around in bsadopt to get the bell effect to play. 

Apparently from what i gather DDE/DDX is to blame for this issue as it somehow overwrites even the vanila sounds. and i think extracting the new folder into my game folder with the sound path from the hooves directly fixed most issues but hoof 1 still no sound. which is DDX fault from the sounds of things.

You should get the second kind of hoof sounds when your feet shift to the advanced hooves. You should also get a different sound once you have been shoed by Paul. 

21 hours ago, swsss said:

did u grow horns?

if so he should be going to the whiterun stables and for further interaction you require to even the mutations

I new begin to this mod, and in tab "Being a cow" milk maid is empty, even though I just became milkmaid on the mme tab, how to make me turn into a cow?

7 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I still cannot get the 2nd hooves sound effect to work despite having goats have sounds for footsteps which the 2nd hooves use goat footsteps. I managed to get the bell and the fully transformed hooves sound to work by extracting the sound folder from bac. but i still can't get the sound to play for the 2nd phase. I think the easiest fix would be to verify integrity of game files but that would then require me to have re add my mods again, I think something or whatever must be overwriting the sound effect for the hoof and maybe that's why they do not play as normal because i had to mess around in bsadopt to get the bell effect to play. 

Apparently from what i gather DDE/DDX is to blame for this issue as it somehow overwrites even the vanila sounds. and i think extracting the new folder into my game folder with the sound path from the hooves directly fixed most issues but hoof 1 still no sound. which is DDX fault from the sounds of things.

how do you start the change, is it by milkpump?

1 hour ago, ased2018 said:

I new begin to this mod, and in tab "Being a cow" milk maid is empty, even though I just became milkmaid on the mme tab, how to make me turn into a cow?

The mutation for becoming a cow is different then your milk maid level. you can access Being a Cow in MCM and change the mutation rate to fast to speed it up.

42 minutes ago, ased2018 said:

Ok, when I start the game, can I use armor and so on ?, when I do milkpump.

You can use armor when mutating. If you select the lock slots option in MCM then when mutated to much then you can't use boots helmets or weapons and gloves. That is why you talk with paul to get shoes on your hooves and hands. It looks like for the melmit slot it will be another update. You use the milk pumps when your carrying around to much milk as it will cause debuffs on your character.

4 minutes ago, DarmanSejuk said:

You can use armor when mutating. If you select the lock slots option in MCM then when mutated to much then you can't use boots helmets or weapons and gloves. That is why you talk with paul to get shoes on your hooves and hands. It looks like for the melmit slot it will be another update. You use the milk pumps when your carrying around to much milk as it will cause debuffs on your character.

I am still in milkpump, and I get female cum bottle, for what it's?

Any notifications,"I need to sex" , what's?

I am still experiencing some of the problems with the Cow's tears quest (I installed version 1.8pre3, after having the same issue with 1.7g). After finding Marc and talking to him, so that he tells me to meet him at the Talos statue, the questlog still shows finding Marc unchecked, but already shows the next step called "Marc". By setting the queststage from 40 to 50, I was able to get the part about finding Marc checked, but that didn't change anything else. Marc still keeps sandboxing in Riften and even if I use the new Marc debug feature to get him there after midnight, he tells me to wait for midnight and meet him at the Talos statue.

By setting the queststage up by ten a few times more (till 70 or 80) I was at least able to play the rest of the mod. With 1.8pre3 Marc at least showed up at the Statue, the second time he is supposed to (with 1.7g he didn't).

That said, I really like this mod and the additions I observed in 1.8 are great.

Spoiler

I didn't have the time to test everything, yet. Do you influence Pauls behaviour after the auction with your decisions to (not) show him affection? And is there maybe already a way to get rid of the bell and nosering, after you paid off his debt?

55 minutes ago, ased2018 said:

Are you only using version 1.7g or you install version before it too?

Only 1.7g.

I used once racemenu alternative though, but there were not any morphchanges before that, despite mcm showing nose transformation... At that point I did not think about it that much, but now with the tat applied.... 

25 minutes ago, ased2018 said:

Any notifications "my nipples jut out in pain demanding release" what its mean?

It means you need to be milked. Look for the milking machines (depending on your installed options for Milk Mod Ecomnomy, they can be at different places) and use them. This should also trigger your first transformation stage into a cow, by adding tiny horns. At least at normal transformation speed this happens at first milking for me.

17 hours ago, DarmanSejuk said:

You should get the second kind of hoof sounds when your feet shift to the advanced hooves. You should also get a different sound once you have been shoed by Paul. 

I get the advance hoof sounds the only one that is mute is the 2nd hooves which use the footstep sounds from the goats, but i think DDX or DDE might be overwriting the audio somehow, Which i gathered from someone else having the same issue they also suspect DDX/DDE