On 11/8/2018 at 8:56 AM, LatencyRemix said:

Can anyone help? 

One of the radiant's from Paul seem's to have gotten stuck.  The one where you go and use the pole in whiterun.  The rope is still there and can endlesly go to Paul and say "Im back" 0 gold removed from debt, infinite postive relationship gain

version?
did you play with debug buttons in mcm?  - thats broke quest very easy

17 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

ok - whats doing Proventus Avenicci? - he should lead you into dungeon. If not.
I can try to check this brench this evening - maybe something is broke... i will let you know.

He walks down and I fallow. Even the marker is there. But no machine or anything.

I'm running 1.8-pre3

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:07 PM, LinksSword said:

I made this monstrosity... Sculpting the nose in racemenu was so annoying i got it as best as i could.  saving this for another run when my oc gets to the point of turning into a slow obese ugly state. at that point she is broken by Paul.

20181030200145_1.jpg

I've been away from this for like a year.
Is there weight scaling now, or any kind of bodyslide support or customization?
How did you make the body?

10 minutes ago, rzr444 said:

He walks down and I fallow. Even the marker is there. But no machine or anything.

I'm running 1.8-pre3

i will try it - someone report problem after milking - so it's means that for some persons it works good (this part) . strange..

@skyrimfet - I read about your long term plans involving dropping SlaveTats for certain areas of the transformation process. Involving your long term plans I was wondering whether you have or are able to converse with the script authors of "Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Essentials" (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59463). It's likely they may be of aid in the issue you are having. Especially your desire to drop the appropriate areas currently dependent on SlaveTats, then switch to a method not reliant on it.

Their transformation engine to a werewolf in the mod uses some commands with SKSE which can potentially aid in dropping the use of SlaveTats where appropriate. It thus could bring this part closer to the beginning. Allowing the code to be more cleaner and elegant so your less likely to have to deal with any potential problems with the transformation process.

Specifically the process uses SetModelPath - ArmorAddon and SetNthTexturePath - TextureSet which are commands in SKSE. Though you could always use Nio features as you mentioned earlier (in original post).

Spoilery question:

Spoiler

So I'm a bit unsure as to what kind of character Paul is supposed to be. Does he really just joke around when he commands you around in some later bits of the quest , or is he a fetishist who is just helping you for his own pleasure and just tries to talk himself out of the whole thing by saying he's only joking? His dialogue's grammar makes it a bit hard to understand what he's really up to.

Another question:

Is there a way or plans to implement a cure for the, let's say, mad cow disease? Because when I'm done playing through the whole transformation, it's more bothersome than actually interesting and just resetting via MCM is just not... I M M E R S I V E

Oh and do I get some kind of advantage out of not doing the whole owned cow quest with Paul or the blacksmith guy in Whiterun? Besides not having a nose ring and a bell I mean.

6 hours ago, MasterofDisaster667 said:

I've been away from this for like a year.
Is there weight scaling now, or any kind of bodyslide support or customization?
How did you make the body?

SLIF is fully supported if that is what you mean, and there is a weight system now where you can get fatter or vise versa and it uses weight scales. my pic was made from the "curvy cow" attribute that uses SLIF and "fat cow" attribute that increases you weight dramatically.

12 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

did you play with debug buttons in mcm?  - thats broke quest very easy

Im using 1.8 pre3, and have reset time instantly a few times on the readiant quest, but i noticed this after not having reset quest timer 

*Edit*

I could have just been some bad script bloat, i just cleaned out 2800 active's from my save, 2 were bac_ so i will see if its thje same after cleaning