W

On 9/14/2018 at 4:14 PM, LinksSword said:

I usually do this myself to get a more cow look, but if skyrimfet did go for more extreme morphing i'd be happy with that. I mean the whole point of the mod is becoming a cow. Thats why i support em for the hardcore mode change it makes sense.

Could you give me some help on how to get the more cow look? I’m not sure what sliders can do that exactly. Been figgiting with it to no avail

HI all, i decided to show you pre 1.8 version of mod - this weekend im again offline, so it is last good moment for it

about changes:
- fixed scenes for capture etc, i belive that now some people will pass this scenes without problems
- new  mutation  - Uneve n breast - because yes.
- many small script changes (really!)
- fixed bell sound (silent)
- hunters are more dangerous - so capturing is more harder to you
- hardcore mod disable weapon using (hooves)
- im sure that i forgot about few important points

and finaly big addon:

Added one new quest - something to finish story (in fact many quests - it calls "being a cow")

Paul as owner will play with you, he can be angry or pleasent - it is randomized and depend of your choices from past.

• if you will ignore him be prepared to wear overloaded breasts and/or B&W vision and more in future. just be obey ;) he explain it and you will learn very fast how to be obey.
  • quest are sorted: cruel / neutral / friendly and randomized (based on pauls mood)

this version is very complex for test for me but should works and official version will works with this (i hope).

dont need clean save requied of course, no tats pack requied.

Im count on feedback, im count on interessing ideas about next period quests (but, please - keep in mind - with same complexity level like currently added quests!) etc etc

as always no time for rich descrtiption. You are smart, you dont need more ;)
as always sorry for my bad english - You are smart, you understand ;)

enjoy and have fun!! ❤️

quest should start automatically during update, because update will check your progress, so dont worry if you already ended questline.

Skyrim - Being a Cow 1.8pre.zip

about this post

Someone ask me in past about capturing by bandits scene/event - i think about it, i have idea but it is topic for next update

I'm going to add few more complex quest but connected with final "being a cow" quest

but ihmo best way now is generate more simply,different quest's like this that i added for this pre1.8 version (cruel/neutral/friendly) i really count on your help and inspirations, im very evil guy amd i have only ideas related cruel quests ( i love freak show in town ❤️  ) ?

2 hours ago, MavisMavis said:

A small question here. How can i update Being a Cow 1.7g to pre 1.8 version??

Is it necessary to delete the older version to update?

or just overwrite it??

Pleaseee

most likely just overwrite + tatoo pack unless that is included in the 1.8 pack not checked yet myself. not sure how much skyrimfet has changed so to be safe i would recommend a clean save

My experiences may not be related to anything anyone else sees - but I will list them - just in case.

New Quest fires up fine even for a full Cow.

Completed Quest entries are not always cleared from Quest log. Quest title is blank, but Quest description says You have completed your task.

Multiple Quest lines for Will of the Master, description See your Master. These are fictitious - not time to see Master yet.

Seven days between assignments takes forever... Sometimes the Radiant does not pop until 14 days.

Debug option to reduce time between Radiants is - odd.  Shows hours to go, like 340. Each time you click it, it slowly goes down by 5.  Give us a slider....

Punishment options not clear. Go naked without weapons for half a day... That is my normal state as a cow. No completion when time is up.

Grind Grain uses a strange animation. I am on my back, swimming...  Maybe I am missing something.

I would like to see a more proactive response if I fail to return when called. Summon me back maybe.

More fetish type punishments!

More variety in Good Cow tasks.

Keep them coming!

Starting 1.8pre with a new cow I noticed so far:

• Paul will not attach the nose ring, the zaz furniture does not appear as it did in 1.7g. He does end the dialogue pointing the character to the stocks, but then othing happens.
  • Upon reload after a CTD on the pump with the first hunters, the scene did run through, but I did not get the 10 breast enlarge potions like I did before the CTD.
  • Uneven breasts pop in and out depending on which mod does the SLIF update. MME makes them even, BAC uneven.
  • Non-hardcore mode results in no hands and feet after game start (though according to console Hooves(hs) and Hooves Hands are worn). Upon quicksave and direct quickload, this seems to correct itself somehow.

Btw.: Would it be possible to put out the new mutation as debug message at a stage increase? Because: If I check in MCM during milking, there is a ~70% chance of a CTD when BAC does the re-init.