39 minutes ago, CHuvakChuvak said:

I mean what she wait/sleep few hourse and something happen

i have another plan, change time scale (faster) and wait to night and then send all sleep, after next update im going to focus on current elements and enchant it.

On 9/3/2018 at 11:14 AM, skyrimfet said:

i have another plan, change time scale (faster) and wait to night and then send all sleep, after next update im going to focus on current elements and enchant it.

You should "Enchant" The morphing on the face to be more cowish,

Gassy cow attribute? eh.... maybe that'd be a good idea, or increase of gas as your cow level increases or on what you eat. 

expelling Methane gas basically, since that's what cows do ?.  You did express the idea of using devious butt so that could be a thing.

Walking on four, Make it not to tedious to the point it is annoying, But perhaps a quest event, or a temporary attribute from your daily activity.

Already was requested before but i don't know if anyone shared clear ideas on how it would happen.

Mooing when your full should cause i nice gentlemen to come and milk you forcibly he keeps the milk too.

This was brought up before where if you were to moo someone would milk you, I think adding force milking would be humiliating to the pc.

What about some sort of hooves Gauntlets? for your hand hooves, You could still have fur, iron, etc but made for your hands. And boots that fit your feet hooves. 

Kidnapped by bandits? Since That is mentioned by characters, That could be another bad outcome, And even tougher to escape since you are probably held in a fort.

Devious Devices for the questline, That is just an idea an optional feature, Like being forced to wear a chastity bra or something as a punishment to keep you from milking yourself.  Also could tie in to the idea of immobility or being forced on four since you cant release yourself.

Just thought i'd throw out a few ideas which may or may not already be suggested ? 

20 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Walking on four, Make it not to tedious to the point it is annoying, But perhaps a quest event, or a temporary attribute from your daily activity.

Already was requested before but i don't know if anyone shared clear ideas on how it would happen.

Yuriana follower has a nice story in a book where enslaved girls are paraded through town on all fours, but afaik it's not implemented. I'd like to see something like that.^^

Mooing when your full should cause i nice gentlemen to come and milk you forcibly he keeps the milk too.

This was brought up before where if you were to moo someone would milk you, I think adding force milking would be humiliating to the pc.

I second that. :) I had recently a similar idea where beggars would forcibly milk you if you have anything, because they're hungry and can. Might be combined, though.^^

Kidnapped by bandits? Since That is mentioned by characters, That could be another bad outcome, And even tougher to escape since you are probably held in a fort.

What i'd wish for is some kind of a repeatable kidnapping. Atm this would conflict with the story a bit if you finished the Paul quest, what i could imagine is that you're able to unequip the ring and might want to do so because it has some downside, but at the risk at beeing hunted/kidnapped again.

No really good idea for the downsides, something i'd consider a mediocre idea is that... remember those farmers bringing cows to the giants? Turns out, they don't want them to eat but fuck. I.e. wearing the ring makes them confuse you with a cow, non-hostile but they will rape you every time you pass them.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

Few of the things I agree on. Walking on fours should be caused by exhaustion. Say being unmilked for several days and so on. Bad ends sound good, though I would expect there to be an small time table, to escape that bad end scenario. As for TF's I don't exactly mind any of them, as long as my character can keep her face intact more or less. 

*** hi my all lovely cows ***

im still testing new version, today is wednesday - i have two evenings to finish all test - it is enought time but only if all works fine,  Im also try to fix some reported issues related with Mark and Auction. If i will not fix all what i want  i will just leave unoficial version before weekend here. all weekend i will be offline (Berlin)

i want only to list some current changes:

- continuation of story (suprise)

- hardcore mode disable also weapon usage

- capture scene (first) is now during evening (important becouse it is more realistic with sleeping activity)

- hunters now using enchanted weapons - paralyse etc. now fighting it is real challange (for me but im noob).

- many small changes in code

- new mutation, asymetrycal breasts

if all will be fine maybe i will add some small features - all is depend on my time budget.

2 minutes ago, grisha149 said:

i replaced files Hunters.dds and hunters_head.dds on empty.dds (and rename).

This works! Thx!

And last quesstion how get multi breast? (MME)

Im ON this function but i don't understand how it work

multi breast it's a part of MME - i don't know. if your realy like it, try use itemmenu mod or console - in fact it is only item like armor ..or ask on MME or wait, maybe someone know and will answer you.

10 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

im still testing new version, today is wednesday - i have two evenings to finish all test - it is enought time but only if all works fine,  Im also try to fix some reported issues related with Mark and Auction. If i will not fix all what i want  i will just leave unoficial version before weekend here. all weekend i will be offline (Berlin)

- capture scene (first) is now during evening (important becouse it is more realistic with sleeping activity)

- hunters now using enchanted weapons - paralyse etc. now fighting it is real challange (for me but im noob).

if all will be fine maybe i will add some small features - all is depend on my time budget.

I can't wait. Please do take your time and rest, you deserve it. Have a nice weekend in Berlin ??

16 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

I'm going to save for a new run, To try out the new update when it is out. Looking forward to the more story content. ?

"asymetrycal breasts" Uneven breast or? 

And is this 1.8?

Flatulence cow attribute maybe? If you know what i mean.

Optional gassy cow option that be something. I always play as cow with Devious Butt ?

On 9/5/2018 at 11:17 AM, skyrimfet said:

- hardcore mode disable weapon usage

Is this to be switchable via MCM? Because: non-hardcore mode is currently unplayable since all cow items get re-equipped every minute which causes CTDs after about 15-20 minutes. This may be due to YPS fashion or Devious Training trying to equip Arched feet in between, but I don't want to lose those mods.

3 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Is this to be switchable via MCM? Because: non-hardcore mode is currently unplayable since all cow items get re-equipped every minute which causes CTDs after about 15-20 minutes. This may be due to YPS fashion or Devious Training trying to equip Arched feet in between, but I don't want to lose those mods.

YPS Fashion has an MCM toggle for the Arched feet thing.  You need to turn that off, or it'll be fighting BaC for control continuously.  No need to disable the mod, or even the high-heel training aspects of it.

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

new DT (still not uploaded) supports hooves and treat them like devious boots
another problem was with udders - but i added keyword sexlabnostrip
i cant help with YPS

12 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I'm going to save for a new run, To try out the new update when it is out. Looking forward to the more story content. ?

"asymetrycal breasts" Uneven breast or?  

And is this 1.8? 

Flatulence cow attribute maybe? If you know what i mean.

Optional gassy cow option that be something. I always play as cow with Devious Butt ?

Uneven breast  - YES, need to change name -THX a lot!

keep devious butt turned on - im not going to multiply functions - maybe i will add events based communication in future, let's say 1.9 - i have many important things to do - priorities

15 minutes ago, Bluedragonenit said:

i have a bug that my body turns purple instead of cow textures. i have all requirements installed but i cant find a way to fix it :(. can i disable the textures somehow or is there a way to fix it?

Have you downloaded Bac - 1.7e tats + slave tats? If you have, open racemenu and go to makeup, hands, head and body and change the colors to your preference.