10 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Update: I suspect this mod to be responsible for at least part of these problems. With the new character, I also tried that, but it creates enormous lags in all kinds of scripts, not only SexLab.

i lost myself during counting all your problems :P - i think that it  can be related with uncleaned save and/or wrong installation -or playing with setstage other unexpected cheats.

this mod still contain few bugs, many is fixed but question is: why only your copy generate odd glitches, like missing bodyparts, broke quest markers etc? it is very suspected, or?

6 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

maybe transformation is to quick for You? i understand that after 0.5h you reach max level and nothing happens more, so all is boring - answer is in quest 1.8. as i wrote it will be in conflict with quests.  im not going to read later:

hahahaha!!111oneoneone i reseted my cow and i still a cow for paul, skyrimfet you are idiot without future, you are lame, LAME!! hahaha cow for paul, lol! - etc - becouse i cant ban this kind of user here ;)

for example yestarday i added two new punish items that you can remove only when you owner is very pleased with you ;)

let me work on my task and please dont try to lead me by your way - skyrim it is not first few hours of game - it is not a storyless sanbox in fact, it is game with story, with dragons and advanture - my recomendation - change speed of mutation and just enjoy this world and all another will happen in the background. you play with skyrim like a tester ( i think ), not like adventurer i think. this mod should open new possibilities slowly, not all in short time - in this way all in your life will be boring very quick. please understand my point of view.

huhuhehe skyrimfet but i did reset my cow once and the paul quest still works ?.  JK ?

but for real it did took me around 50 hours to reach full level with normal speed, but i wasnt trying to milk myself, now im 90's hours in where i want to start from level 1 perhaps just so my save feels fresh idk just me i guess ?  

hmmm but ? Your new punishments intrigue thy cow?  ?

me likes alot. ?

20 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

i lost myself during counting all your problems :P - i think that it  can be related with uncleaned save and/or wrong installation -or playing with setstage other unexpected cheats.

this mod still contain few bugs, many is fixed but question is: why only your copy generate odd glitches, like missing bodyparts, broke quest markers etc? it is very suspected, or?

Well, leave the invisible hands and feet to me, I will find a solution. With the nose ring however, I think, the problem is somehow with BaC. You see, I switched versions back to 1.7g right at the stables and voilà then it works as designed20180929083923_1.jpg.d4e27456926eda7ef8ed1597327f3c08.jpg

20180929083946_1.thumb.jpg.6b85186ab9dad0bd8c9cfe16e4ca98bb.jpg

20180929084001_1.jpg.e84081c2598170a4314388fe81e15c60.jpg20180929084101_1.jpg.2350266600ca5d26caaf62c05fca4c81.jpg

Then I switched back to 1,8pre2 and it does not. By the way, the install notice of 1.8pre2 reads like this:

20180928110947_1.jpg.b1df018f7e117998befd50d7a20aa567.jpg20180928110957_1.jpg.0d2ed2f0ab05a363093f731f8dccd30d.jpg

So, obviously, ZaZ is OK.

A few transformation effects and curses to share!

1a. Beastly Urges: If the player is highly aroused, they might milk themselves publicly. (replaces idle animation)
2a. Animal Scent: You're transformation can even confuse animals, allying you and potentially allowing them to mate with you. (animals are allies and are no longer frightened of you and might randomly engage in sex if you're close)

1b. Animal Diet: The player's stomach evolves into a cow's and is forced to eat veggies only. (Player gains buffs from vegetarian diets and is hurt when eating meat)
2b. Devious Butt: The player loses control of their gasses due to their vegetarian diet, and might relieve themselves freely. (can cause NPCs to jeer or clap)

1c. Strong Cow I: The player gains more muscle mass and loses weight. (increase in arms and chest while lowering weight)
2c. Strong Cow II: The player gains even more muscle, resembling  more like a strong bull. (increase in arms, chest and thighs while lowering weight to zero.)

1 hour ago, <3GoAway<3 said:

1a. Beastly Urges: If the player is highly aroused, they might milk themselves publicly. (replaces idle animation)
2a. Animal Scent: You're transformation can even confuse animals, allying you and potentially allowing them to mate with you. (animals are allies and are no longer frightened of you and might randomly engage in sex if you're close)

1b. Animal Diet: The player's stomach evolves into a cow's and is forced to eat veggies only. (Player gains buffs from vegetarian diets and is hurt when eating meat)
2b. Devious Butt: The player loses control of their gasses due to their vegetarian diet, and might relieve themselves freely. (can cause NPCs to jeer or clap)

1c. Strong Cow I: The player gains more muscle mass and loses weight. (increase in arms and chest while lowering weight)
2c. Strong Cow II: The player gains even more muscle, resembling  more like a strong bull. (increase in arms, chest and thighs while lowering weight to zero.)

i like 1a and 2a

4 hours ago, <3GoAway<3 said:

I like 1a - 2a and 1b - 2b

16 hours ago, <3GoAway<3 said:

1b an 2b are cool. I thought about a "diet" change my self, and it would make much sense.

1a. I don´t know if it is "realistic" (okay its about a Sexlab Mod not about Realism but...) if you are able to milk yourself with hooves instead hands. But an animation would be nice, where you "try" to milk yourself... but fails or something like that.

2a. I don´t like the "animals" are your allies part. I mean for wolves and tigers and so on are lonely cows in the wild a good nice and fat meal... and not a dude and sex-partner.

1c. and 2c. not my favor, but i´m neutral to this.

On 9/30/2018 at 8:50 AM, <3GoAway<3 said:

I want only remind - I'm currently working with 1.8pre3 and all in this update is/will focused on relation between owner-cow. I'm still looking and thinking about interesing ideas for quests.(i added dance quest and race quest - soon in pre3 version) ')

but - yes, ideas are always welcome :), so i will comment point after point ;)

1a - its good, but hard to write, becouse animation can break other scenes in game i need to find all possibilities and run it only  in specifed moments - when for example: player is not in other scene, not siting, not swiming, not falli down, no combat and other, and ... not wear devious devices (chastity bra), not play other animations, no sex etc etc - potential risky feature - with many problems in gameplay.
2a - im sure that as women or as cow you ale still a wild game for wolves. i dont know which races are able to cross together ? it is good idea but with very low priority- or maybe use other mods like pheromones if pheromones provide api??

1b - its realy nice and easy to add but only when food in skyrim is taged by keywoords - in this way 2b should be connected with 2a but devious butt is one exotic mod for few people - so i have more important things to finish first - for me 1a and 1b is very nice but im not going to add it to 1.8

1c and 2c in fact mod currently make arms shorter and bigger - i think that i will add buff to carry weight - unarmed buff is provided by hooves.

1 hour ago, skyrimfet said:

interesing ideas for quests.

I had though about an revenge quest, taking it all out on Mark for betraying you, along with Paul, the priest at whiterun, and so on. Also, if you ever do work on an "cure" quest, perhaps it could be more of an control rather than cure? As in you can switch in between cow form/human form, but if you pile up alot of milk/lactacid, the cow form automatically activates? Something along those lines.

On 9/30/2018 at 3:50 AM, <3GoAway<3 said:

My reaction simply put... YES.

7 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

I want only remind - I'm currently working with 1.8pre3 and all in this update is/will focused on relation between owner-cow. I'm still looking and thinking about interesing ideas for quests.(i added dance quest and race quest - soon in pre3 version) ')

but - yes, ideas are always welcome :), so i will comment point after point ;)

1a - its good, but hard to write, becouse animation can break other scenes in game i need to find all possibilities and run it only  in specifed moments - when for example: player is not in other scene, not siting, not swiming, not falli down, no combat and other, and ... not wear devious devices (chastity bra), not play other animations, no sex etc etc - potential risky feature - with many problems in gameplay.
2a - im sure that as women or as cow you ale still a wild game for wolves. i dont know which races are able to cross together ? it is good idea but with very low priority- or maybe use other mods like pheromones if pheromones provide api??

1b - its realy nice and easy to add but only when food in skyrim is taged by keywoords - in this way 2b should be connected with 2a but devious butt is one exotic mod for few people - so i have more important things to finish first - for me 1a and 1b is very nice but im not going to add it to 1.8

1c and 2c in fact mod currently make arms shorter and bigger - i think that i will add buff to carry weight - unarmed buff is provided by hooves.

1a - im all for that too, i think arousal should play a bigger part in your behavior in this mod, Heck maybe being highly aroused causes you to make more cow like or more so bitch like behaviors, walking on four for example. ?

what makes devious butt exotic? i know its not in huge demand only a few want it such as myself still hoping it gets in for the next big update 1.9, and making it toggle optional feature in the mcm "like Hardcore mode" would probably be safe for people who dont want farts, im Sorta confused by what you mean there. ?

I wish skyrim had bulls in them, that would be a perfect one for 2a, 

Something that bothers me just a little more so a pet peeve is i think mooing should cause enemies to be alert which would make the pain system much more important, if you dont want to be detected you better keep your milk level regulated.

I never noticed short arms though, i did notice thicc arms.

Always good discussions on here none the less, Never will we run out of ideas. After all without you considering feedback and ideas shared from users  i don't think this mod would be nearly as good as it is. Still looking forward to see what direction this mod will take in the long run.

6 hours ago, Tex said:

I had though about an revenge quest, taking it all out on Mark for betraying you, along with Paul, the priest at whiterun, and so on. Also, if you ever do work on an "cure" quest, perhaps it could be more of an control rather than cure? As in you can switch in between cow form/human form, but if you pile up alot of milk/lactacid, the cow form automatically activates? Something along those lines.

What if like with player succubus quest, the form is activated through arousal? of course this could be optional some people might not want a "cure".

Or if you milk yourself dry you go back to" human" form something along those lines.

These could activate once you find a "cure"  Yes i know i'm putting strong emphasis on quotations ?

Nice, mod... 

A suggestion, a new spell to get out trouble, Grazing spell... causing you to crawl (go on 4 legs) and graze (player disguises themself as a real cow causing confusion, enemies un-agro)... but the player is unable to stand up again until they are milked.

32 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

What if like with player succubus quest, the form is activated through arousal? of course this could be optional some people might not want a "cure".

Or if you milk yourself dry you go back to" human" form something along those lines.

These could activate once you find a "cure"  Yes i know i'm putting strong emphasis on quotations ?

That's basicly what I suggested, but with PSQ You do have control, here I would suggest containment, since these "cowformations" arent natural, unlike the succubus herself. Just an thought.