On 7/12/2018 at 6:09 AM, Tyrantula said:

@skyrimfetI know you're busy and all with your keyboard issues and 1.8, but what is the likely-hood of receiving additional quests? I was really hoping it would be possible to follow the story-line of the hunters, maybe being sold off to some desert island to provide milk to rich men/prince. Maybe actually being put on someones farm during the day, and sex slave by night :O

Also,After playing a few times, I had a couple ideas I'd love to share.. Just putting them on the table!  Would love to know what you think ;)
-I think it's been mentioned before, but growing udders related to milking? Would this be possible? I'm really interested to see if that could be taken anywhere.

-If breasts are full of milk you gradually become immobile and vulnerable. Character movement slows close to zero as your breasts fill, you are forced to all fours, and when you can no longer go on you moo loudly until the closest npc approaches to milk you.
(This could be further tied in with a weight mechanic, so perhaps if you aren't milked, your body reabsorbs the milk slowly making you a fat immobile cow ;) )

It's true i kinda dig the whole idea of a soft-core impact on gameplay

Anyways thankyou for the great mod! 

wow i really like your ideas

10 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

do not feel offended  :) I appreciate the initiative but this kind of mutations goes so far - btw - its could be nice to create mod that randomly during  start game select player "talents" - you install it and "mod choice" which perks/skills you can use / develop / gain.. and then "i will never become a good archer" - but it is theme for nexus, not loverslab

That sounds like an effect that could be achieved by using "know your limits"

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68235

for those interested, though you choose the limits yourself, they are not random

18 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Anyone tried Sexlab Hormones with BAC? I got cursed into a futa bimbo with a 15 ft long schlong, If only there was blonde fur available from bac lol. 

In my experience hormones doesn't play well with others even with SLIF ( it is entirely possible I am just being dense and couldn't figure it out). But yeah I also have issues with Hormones + any other weight morphing mod.

8 hours ago, pebbles321 said:

wow i really like your ideas

@Tyrantula about:
Also,After playing a few times, I had a couple ideas I'd love to share.. Just putting them on the table!  Would love to know what you think ;)
-I think it's been mentioned before, but growing udders related to milking? Would this be possible? I'm really interested to see if that could be taken anywhere.

no or i dont know how :|

-If breasts are full of milk you gradually become immobile and vulnerable. Character movement slows close to zero as your breasts fill, you are forced to all fours, and when you can no longer go on you moo loudly until the closest npc approaches to milk you.
(This could be further tied in with a weight mechanic, so perhaps if you aren't milked, your body reabsorbs the milk slowly making you a fat immobile cow ;) )

it is partialy avaliabe with MME from long time : debuffs,
about gain weight - i'm not sure - its could be nice visual indicator - but i dont see connection between breasts capacity and body weight

BTW - nice pics, i will use one of them if you agree

7 hours ago, ksd156 said:

That sounds like an effect that could be achieved by using "know your limits"

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68235

for those interested, though you choose the limits yourself, they are not random

need to check it :3 skyrim is still to easy for me, im using frostfall and few "spawn mods", alsosomething that change behavior of enemies and i still cant die :D

5 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Anyone tried Sexlab Hormones with BAC? I got cursed into a futa bimbo with a 15 ft long schlong, If only there was blonde fur available from bac lol. 

keep in mind only - sexlab hormones and bac change body weight - you need to turn off in one of mod this function to prevent conflicts - im not sure how looks bimbo with cows equip - i uninstalled sexlab hormones, becouse i love sexlab separate orgasm and SLH still not support it. :(

7 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

keep in mind only - sexlab hormones and bac change body weight - you need to turn off in one of mod this function to prevent conflicts - im not sure how looks bimbo with cows equip - i uninstalled sexlab hormones, becouse i love sexlab separate orgasm and SLH still not support it. :(

Sad to admit I've never used Separate Orgasm before, just downloaded it to try. On the mod page, there's a link to a players patch for using SLSO with Sexlab hormones. I just stopped using Hormones because it kept breaking things on me, and I'm still hoping for an update or revival.
I liked the player personality change to bimbo in Hormones, but your mods cow transformation is vastly superior to any other transformation mod I've seen (used).

got a problem here, just ended the quest with bandit chasing me, finally they give up, now i must meet the jarl for the certifcate of paul, but i got no quest objective on world map, when i talk to the jarl of whiterun nothing trigger the quest, maybe beacause ended the civil war quest? so its no the same jarl anymore halp

EDIT: it was indeed the new jarl used the command for spawn balgruuf and avenicii with no problem

I just installed this mod and I'm impressed. I hope @skyrimfet doesn't mind but I've started proofreading things. I got the player/NPC dialogue cleaned up but I need to finish the quest descriptions. I'll wait for permission before posting the edited .esp file.

EDIT: Trying to edit the quest objectives' text causes warnings about failures to make backups of papyrus scripts. Since I don't know what problems that could cause, I'll leave them alone.

4 hours ago, Anogia said:

got a problem here, just ended the quest with bandit chasing me, finally they give up, now i must meet the jarl for the certifcate of paul, but i got no quest objective on world map, when i talk to the jarl of whiterun nothing trigger the quest, maybe beacause ended the civil war quest? so its no the same jarl anymore halp

EDIT: it was indeed the new jarl used the command for spawn balgruuf and avenicii with no problem

Reveal hidden contents

1) she stole my heart ❤️❤️❤️
2) need to check, i never finished civil war during tests :/ of course we need oryginal jarl. shit shit shit :(

41 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I just installed this mod and I'm impressed. I hope @skyrimfet doesn't mind but I've started proofreading things. I got the player/NPC dialogue cleaned up but I need to finish the quest descriptions. I'll wait for permission before posting the edited .esp file.

in few days i hope i update new version - i planed to do it tomorrow but im found big problem and im going to fix it, then test and done ;)

14 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

@Tyrantula about:

no or i dont know how :|

it is partialy avaliabe with MME from long time : debuffs,
about gain weight - i'm not sure - its could be nice visual indicator - but i dont see connection between breasts capacity and body weight

BTW - nice pics, i will use one of them if you agree

need to check it :3 skyrim is still to easy for me, im using frostfall and few "spawn mods", alsosomething that change behavior of enemies and i still cant die :D

Well, so far anyways i have not noticed any body weight issues, Well that might only be because i have weight changing turned off for hormones, Well we will see what happens i do not have weight stage attribute at the moment.

I have thought of playing through bac with *Things in the Dark mod* Which is a lovecraft type story mod, Off topic Delzaron makes really good story mods with a real dlc quality to it, he made Things in the dark, Forsworn story, From The Deep, All have slavery in mind at some point.

6 hours ago, Anogia said:

Reveal hidden contents

Since it references Jarl Balgruuf, you should be able to speak to him in Solitude where he resides after being sent into exile during the civil war quest line.

2 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

In that case, I'll post the file with my proofreading. bac.esp There wasn't nearly as much dialogue as Slaverun, but it took longer than I thought. :classic_tongue:

Proofreading the plugin is a lot easier to go through if you use xEdit instead of the Creation Kit. Huge props for doing it, all that engrish really takes me out of it.

14 hours ago, hylysi said:

Proofreading the plugin is a lot easier to go through if you use xEdit instead of the Creation Kit. Huge props for doing it, all that engrish really takes me out of it.

Thank you. I didn't get around to cleaning up the book about Mandy, though. That's next on my list after @skyrimfet updates BAC. And I have more time to play this mod. I just wish I knew what those errors I get when I edit quest descriptions were about. Papyrus scares me.

21 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

2) need to check, i never finished civil war during tests :/ of course we need oryginal jarl. shit shit shit :(

Civil war questline is awful for mod makers - so many quest mods get broken by it because it is a giant pain in the ass to remember to build quests around the possibility of a city having a different Jarl and all their guards replaced by imperial/stormcloak soldiers.  This is why I never finish that questline anymore in my saves altho it's impossible to completely avoid its effects if you want to finish the main questline. :classic_undecided:

Just a note, it's only happened once, but in the current version, on a character not involved in BAC (milking yes, but BAC was disabled), there was an audible "Mooooo" in the forest, where there was nobody but the player.  So the only thing that happened was the mod "Mooooo"'ed for something.

GuruSR.

@Skyrimfet you should make a much more dramatic change in the face once you get one of the attributes, Causing your face to morph almost cow like elongated snout, thick lips the fun stuff.

I like what is already with how the face changes but i think the morph could be much more intense. So you really noticed the changing towards a cow. Of course this wouldn't be for everyone but im all for making my pc look as much of a cow as possible.

Someone mentioned adding aroused animation for idling with the aroused cow attribute? i'd like that alot it would add to the immersion for me, There are so many possibilities for more attributes, Maybe even ones that are temporary relating to your milk activity.

@Skyrimfet

I recently played your mod and for me it was something that gave me great pleasure. I enjoy the story and lore and I'd like to see more development into the story. Plus if you add a potential quest line for a cure, that would be a great continuation to the story. But the only thing I ask of you before everything else is: PLEASE DON'T ABANDON IT!!! 

There are some great mods on this site which are abandoned by their creators. 

Most of them with great potential. This is something that really amazed me and you have my and the other's 100% support.

I hope you continue the storyline because you made a brilliant mod.

I love your job! Keep it up! ❤️

11 hours ago, mv63 said:

@Skyrimfet

I recently played your mod and for me it was something that gave me great pleasure. I enjoy the story and lore and I'd like to see more development into the story. Plus if you add a potential quest line for a cure, that would be a great continuation to the story. But the only thing I ask of you before everything else is: PLEASE DON'T ABANDON IT!!! 

There are some great mods on this site which are abandoned by their creators. 

Most of them with great potential. This is something that really amazed me and you have my and the other's 100% support.

I hope you continue the storyline because you made a brilliant mod.

I love your job! Keep it up! ❤️

wow, thx for lovely feedback. i'm finished new version and all what i want is test some reported issues, scenes and all mechanics together - i declared that i will upload new version in this weekend (latest) - from some reason i lost time to fix some problems. now all seems good but i want to test it - i hope that i will upload new version in few days ;)

59 minutes ago, Lady Victoria said:

Was just wondering does anyone know how this plays with simple slavery? I know my play threw I’m doing now has a issue with milk mod economy animations not playing because of conflict between the other. 

what kind of conflict?

On 9/1/2018 at 10:45 PM, GuruSR said:

Just a note, it's only happened once, but in the current version, on a character not involved in BAC (milking yes, but BAC was disabled), there was an audible "Mooooo" in the forest, where there was nobody but the player.  So the only thing that happened was the mod "Mooooo"'ed for something. 

GuruSR.

it's almost impossible - moo effect is fired by scrpt attached via magic effect. so one possibility - disable option not removed effect and it still works in background. need to check. btw funny and creepy problem :D

4 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

wow, thx for lovely feedback. i'm finished new version and all what i want is test some reported issues, scenes and all mechanics together - i declared that i will upload new version in this weekend (latest) - from some reason i lost time to fix some problems. now all seems good but i want to test it - i hope that i will upload new version in few days ;)

what kind of conflict?

It won't play any animations from milk mod economy with simple slavery running. They conflict with one another. I have not downloaded being a cow as of yet. But just wanted to know ahead of time before I do because I know its requires milk mod economy to run correctly. 

On 9/1/2018 at 10:23 PM, Reesewow said:

Civil war questline is awful for mod makers - so many quest mods get broken by it because it is a giant pain in the ass to remember to build quests around the possibility of a city having a different Jarl and all their guards replaced by imperial/stormcloak soldiers.  This is why I never finish that questline anymore in my saves altho it's impossible to completely avoid its effects if you want to finish the main questline. :classic_undecided:

On 8/31/2018 at 8:17 PM, Anogia said:

Reveal hidden contents

so if jarl is still alive after civil war quest -  maybe i will add quest objective. but it will not fix all problems
to complete this quest is important to talk with Proventus Avenicci and visit dungeon/basement  in dragonsreach

reworking this part is possible but need new game / clear save - becouse some alias etc must be completle changed. i made mistake but hmm i never finished this quest on stormcloaks side :( im not going to rework it in near future -  but i have to warn users in mod description. shit shit shit

@Anogia - sorry for disappointment  and thx for this report :|

3 minutes ago, Lady Victoria said:

It won't play any animations from milk mod economy with simple slavery running. They conflict with one another. I have not downloaded being a cow as of yet. But just wanted to know ahead of time before I do because I know its requires milk mod economy to run correctly. 

in fact milk mod economy not contain own animations - milking animations came from zaz package (maybe also from other sources - but im sure: zaz provide milk machines and animations related with it) - for example my mod add also milking machines and all works fine (instantly) . so maybe you did something wrong during installation (FNIS?) or something is overwrited - did you ask on support pages from MME or SS?

9 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

in fact milk mod economy not contain own animations - milking animations came from zaz package (maybe also from other sources - but im sure: zaz provide milk machines and animations related with it) - for example my mod add also milking machines and all works fine (instantly) . so maybe you did something wrong during installation (FNIS?) or something is overwrited - did you ask on support pages from MME or SS?

No Sir I have not asked. But I did run FNIS and found no problems But perhaps something did get over written like you said. Thank you for the fast response ?