I want to say first: I really love this mod and the direction it goes. Really good job :)

And i hope you will expand it more and more :D

But i have to mention one thing. The transformation started after you "produce" your first bottle of milk. But before that you need lactacid before your breasts start to build up milk. The only two ways  to get lactacid (without console) i know are: "the milking machine" and "buy it from ???" (never seen one, have just read about it).

Why do i telling this? Well the background of the mod is a curse. But this two ways to "start" your transformation feel more like a decision. Sure... "Oh look a strange machine just hop in and look what happend" or "Oh a strange potion, lets drink it" You could say you have doomed yourself if you do, but also you can just ignore it, and you will never get cursed.

I wonder if you could find a way that "feels" more "other-directed"? 

One idea i have would be a spontaneous event of "someone" (the hunters maybe, or Molag Bal or "Mandy"?) that inject you with lactacid or a complete other "trigger" that start the transformation.

Well enough about the start... Now to the "end" (pre1.8)

I think it would be cool if Paul would build or buy a farm and you "have to sleep" in a barn. Not because he want to keep you there (as he said) but for a better "cow-feeling" or immersion. Also it would be a cool and good home for your new being. Why should anybody sell a house to a cow? Or rent a room? Hell why should someone even sell something to a cow? It would be cool, if the people of skyrim would more react to your condition. More then one-lineres here and there And Paul (and maybe some workers he hires) are the only real possible sellers or buyers for your stuff.

Next thing i would wish: More cows. It would be nice to see more woman that are also cursed. I know you could do it the same way you was transformed but this is a long way and there is no real story for them... so it doesn´t make sense immersion wise.

A storyline would be interesting of someone that turns women into cows. That would be something for male player-characters or female player-characters not interested in being transformed.

Well that were only a few ideas i have. You don´t need to do it :D But i wont stop you :P

Okay there is one other thing. If you forbid weapon use for cows. Is it possible to forbid magic as well? That seems to be the only playstyle that you can go for now. It seems a little unfair (and im a magic fan).

Ok, after the update my PC is unable to equip any weapon....   As soon as I equip a weapon it is immediately unequipped.  Is that supposed to happen?   It will be difficult to do other quests if my PC cow can't protect herself!   Please let me know if I missed something here.  Thank you  ?

Paul forces you to walk on four and moo and other people milk you could be a mini quest, Simple concept,

the dialogue he says applies that Paul can manipulate how fast your body changes stages, mutations and controlling your milk production, Maybe he'll force you to be milked on a pump when you are full and sell your milk, He may do humiliating things like put a chastity bra on you, and restrains to keep you from moving much and keep you from relieving the pressure, 

Paul could have you supply milk for the soldiers, or to the jarls around skyrim. Lock you up on a milk pump for awhile if you disobey him. 

Paul can use your body for his own pleasure when ever he wants maybe a chance that if you talk to him he'll tell you to strip and fuck.

It would be cool if you could end up being sold to a farm in hammerfell like the place mark talked about. Where you get to meet other cows,

Or that demon from the book pays you a visit and sends you to obilvion as a slave, and you have to somehow escape.

These are just thoughts but if this doesn't end with paul, I would like to see other ways you could end up like mandy.

Also integration with devious butt would be a nice addition to the future of maybe 1.9?

always been a mod that i think would fit perfectly in with bac. And since you made it integrating them wouldn't be a problem permission wise.

45 minutes ago, Leeyds4LLTS said:

Ok, after the update my PC is unable to equip any weapon....   As soon as I equip a weapon it is immediately unequipped.  Is that supposed to happen?   It will be difficult to do other quests if my PC cow can't protect herself!   Please let me know if I missed something here.  Thank you  ?

Make sure hardcore mode is off.

So, I really like this mod and the content it has. Transformation is going smooth until i get the tail.  When i get the tail, it moves, but its not connected to my character.  I do have all the prerequisites installed, including the skeleton, so I'm no sure what the issue is.  If anyone has a fix for this, that would be great.

On 9/23/2018 at 2:56 AM, CheshiCat said:

Perhaps it could bette be added to MCM as option? For myself 7 days is optimal time - time to fulfill other quests.

I noticed that there was a MCM option to decrease hours between being called by the Master.   I also noticed that it resets itself back to the 7 day mark.   I have just wanted to set it up so I could see what kinds of things the Master might have in store, and I realize that these quests are limited at this moment; BUT I would like to request that the MCM option not reset itself, so that I don't have to redo hundreds of hours down to a lesser amount over and over again.  TYVM!  I love playing with this mod!   

After talking to Paul and finishing the who am i quest, I'm getting a bug where it believes my character is arrested while they are not, it saying its canceling the hunter gonna hunt quest on account of that. So i got the the group of hunters close to mandys house and they did nothing.

Through giving Paul milk repeatedly, his / our debt has been reduced to zero. Nothing happened; seems like he should have acknowledged it even if he kept me.

Solved my blue cow problem - a very old copy of Tats slipped back into my lineup. Textures fine with current Tats.

Mill animation working correctly now also.

Only tasks I am getting are he milks me, give milk, and grind grain. Are the other tasks punishments, or does the random number generator just not like me?

2 hours ago, fred200 said:

Through giving Paul milk repeatedly, his / our debt has been reduced to zero. Nothing happened; seems like he should have acknowledged it even if he kept me.

Solved my blue cow problem - a very old copy of Tats slipped back into my lineup. Textures fine with current Tats.

Mill animation working correctly now also.

Only tasks I am getting are he milks me, give milk, and grind grain. Are the other tasks punishments, or does the random number generator just not like me?

The mod isn't even close to being finish hense the name pre 1.8, We will have to wait much longer for the full 1.8 release, So i'm not surprise nothing happens once the debt is passed because nothing has been programmed yet... But i think the full 1.8 version will continue from there. And skyrimfet already said that the rad quests as of now are very few and simple, he plans on adding much more to them and some more fitting punishments. So repeating quests can be expected. 

28 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

The mod isn't even close to being finish hense the name pre 1.8, We will have to wait much longer for the full 1.8 release, So i'm not suprise nothing happens once the debt is passed because nothing has been programmed yet... But i think the full 1.8 version will continue from there. And skyrimfet already said that the rad quests as of now are very few and simple, he plans on adding much more to them and some more fitting punishments. So repeating quests can be expected.

I really hope there will be some kind of either bad endish thing, or an vendetta questline. Taking revenge on those guys from hamerfall, and that khajiit dude, possibly Paul aswell, depending on the choices made.

2 minutes ago, Tex said:

I really hope there will be some kind of either bad endish thing, or an vendetta questline. Taking revenge on those guys from hamerfall, and that khajiit dude, possibly Paul aswell, depending on the choices made.

Get out of paul's slavery and then go to maybe the dark brotherhood for help? to assassinate paul.  Failed assassination could result in being sold to a milk farm. or really i just want to have a chance to end up in that milk farm mentioned in hammerfell. 

On 9/23/2018 at 11:55 PM, Thrasher926 said:

So, I really like this mod and the content it has. Transformation is going smooth until i get the tail.  When i get the tail, it moves, but its not connected to my character.  I do have all the prerequisites installed, including the skeleton, so I'm no sure what the issue is.  If anyone has a fix for this, that would be great.

Solved. For whatever reason, only the loverslab xpmse works with the tail, not the nexus version.

On 9/23/2018 at 9:10 PM, skyrimfet said:

did you unpack .bsa? i think that something went wrong during reinstall mod - maybe some states are not reseted correctly? :(

No, I did just what I said, download 1.8pre, uninstall 1.7g, install 1.8pre, nothing else. No meddling with the files. I use COSIO 4.5 body with demoniac preset.

With Paul not applying the nose ring, I have a theory: I did ask him to upgrade my hooves directly before that, got into the hooves stocks and got that done. Afterwards we were standing right before the stables with the door to the stocks still open. Then I did the dialogue with the nose ring with the empty ending. As I take it, the nose ring stocks are another piece of furniture. Perhaps that did not work because of the hooves stocks still in place.