5 minutes ago, Anogia said:

thx for this great mod, and nice quest i just have a weird bug with the bell maybe my char have too much big breast but the ring bell trigger every fucking sec make it unplayable so i just muted it

i will fix it in next version - problem  with loud sound is good known :(

15 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

freeze - so you need to reset your PC or terminate game?

Not like that, my Pc is standing in the wagon but cant move or do anything the only way to move is with the command "epc", and also the hunters go away i see them walking away

15 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

:)
it's not my fault - check topics related with HDT bodies. Im almost sure - that your body have undefined weights related with nodes like butt L / R etc...

look for HDT body that support more nodes - btw im going to create my own pack with support for many mods like DD, Zaz, BAC and DLC + Vanilia (and more)

Quick question are you still planning on integrating devious butt with bac somehow? And are there still plans for a on four mode? 

20 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

did you try to reload game? it's almost impossible - i never had problems with this part - are you using new version of mod? did you unpack .bsa files in past? - it's sounds like bugged copy - unique problem

i got it to work, had to start a new game must have been something i did haha, also have you thought of extending the captured quest? say if the pc doesnt get out of the milking machine before X time the hunters wake up and finish the travel to sell the pc as a cow? could be quite interesting

I love pretty much everything about this mod and everything seems to work fine for me.

The only thing I don't like is the "Naked Ass" mutation, any time my character gets this mutation I have to go back to my last save and hope I don't get it again. Is it possible to (or are you all right with) adding a way to let us disable select mutations before we begin turning into a cow? If not, is there a way for me to turn it off on my end?

8 minutes ago, obviouslyincognito said:

I love pretty much everything about this mod and everything seems to work fine for me.

The only thing I don't like is the "Naked Ass" mutation, any time my character gets this mutation I have to go back to my last save and hope I don't get it again. Is it possible to (or are you all right with) adding a way to let us disable select mutations before we begin turning into a cow? If not, is there a way for me to turn it off on my end?

Technicaly yes - I can add disable/enable option but im not going to add it - every mutation is selected randomly,  - Of course - if you turn off body weight support you will never get fat/slim cow, without slif you will not get curvy cow. But you cant create your own wishlist with mutaion queue. If you realy dont accept one of - just reload game and try again - if it is realy nacassary. It is IHMO power of this system : unpredictability what you get at level 20 of transformation - beauty cow or 100% freak ..or both. You can be more scared that you are. I'm going to add new one - assymetrical breasts. ]:-> soon :D

1 minute ago, Stealthfroob said:

Unique magic or a large melee damage buff 

*some quest in game require special weapons: fight with vampire lord (bow?), with dragon in underword (not sure)
*high leveled players that try this mod will hate me becouse all their skills will be useless

that must works as option in mcm - adding new complications in current stage of developmen not interessing me. i can add enchant to hooves with buff but im not going now to add scripts to simulate hooves behavior

23 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

Technicaly yes - I can add disable/enable option but im not going to add it - every mutation is selected randomly,  - Of course - if you turn off body weight support you will never get fat/slim cow, without slif you will not get curvy cow. But you cant create your own wishlist with mutaion queue. If you realy dont accept one of - just reload game and try again - if it is realy nacassary. It is IHMO power of this system : unpredictability what you get at level 20 of transformation - beauty cow or 100% freak ..or both. You can be more scared that you are. I'm going to add new one - assymetrical breasts. ]:-> soon :D

I understand that randomization can be cool, but imho “naked ass” is REALLY desturbing mutation, I am playing not only your mod, but another as well. So recommendation to reload the game and losing several hours of progress is not an option for me. I will really appreciate if you will add option to manage what mutations can be possible 

2 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

*some quest in game require special weapons: fight with vampire lord (bow?), with dragon in underword (not sure)
*high leveled players that try this mod will hate me becouse all their skills will be useless

that must works as option in mcm - adding new complications in current stage of developmen not interessing me. i can add enchant to hooves with buff but im not going now to add scripts to simulate hooves behavior

Sorry should of said it better but yeah add a buff to the hooves where it increases unarmed damage so it will be at least somewhat better looking

2 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

thats true but how should i add this feature and still keep game playable?

I thought about it. When Paul puts iron stuff on PC hands it could have some kind of metal claws or integrated blade or something like that.

At least you could add some option to MCM to eneble or disable these buff.

1 minute ago, LightSpectr said:

I understand that randomization can be cool, but imho “naked ass” is REALLY desturbing mutation, I am playing not only your mod, but another as well. So recommendation to reload the game and losing several hours of progress is not an option for me. I will really appreciate if you will add option to manage what mutations can be possible 

naked ass is not in your taste or affect with other mods? i dont understand your argument now - trust me: im using many mods too and i dont like many mutations in BAC - so im always worried about new one - its kind of fun!

as player you have few ways:
1) hacker mode on - cheat : replace unliked textures files from BAC (naked ass textures contain in name "_open" so  *_open.dds)  with "no open" versions from same directory. hacker mode off (win - win)
2) cover your body with clothes ;) ihmo best solution - shame force you to cover your body - it is still kind of game.
3) turn off BAC becouse you need option that im not going to add becouse i dont see a reason and becouse it invitate  other users to send same requests and i will drown in conditions in my code. no.

i hope that point nr 1 sound good for You... let me know if you still need help with rename files.

15 minutes ago, Stealthfroob said:

Sorry should of said it better but yeah add a buff to the hooves where it increases unarmed damage so it will be at least somewhat better looking

i will add buff and maybe script but not now - im working on other parts - i want to focus on cow's upgrades but im stuck becouse im not into 3d models

8 minutes ago, CheshiCat said:

I thought about it. When Paul puts iron stuff on PC hands it could have some kind of metal claws or integrated blade or something like that.

At least you could add some option to MCM to eneble or disable these buff.

now we only need to finde someone who will design weapons ;)

i will add buff for next version, it is easy and it should make happy some users, im not going to restric weapon usage now  becouse already i have many other things in my todo list.

Or You could just add types for the weapons, kinda like how you added slim/fat cow. One of the cows would be weak with melee weapons, potent with ranged, one with magic, and so on. It would keep the game playable for high player levels, and yet add drawbacks.

18 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

i will add buff and maybe script but not now - im working on other parts - i want to focus on cow's upgrades but im stuck becouse im not into 3d models

now we only need to finde someone who will design weapons ;)

i will add buff for next version, it is easy and it should make happy some users, im not going to restric weapon usage now  becouse already i have many other things in my todo list.

Don't worry no rush keep it for a future update

16 minutes ago, Stealthfroob said:

Don't worry no rush keep it for a future update

thx :3

26 minutes ago, Tex said:

Or You could just add types for the weapons, kinda like how you added slim/fat cow. One of the cows would be weak with melee weapons, potent with ranged, one with magic, and so on. It would keep the game playable for high player levels, and yet add drawbacks.

it's doesnt sounds  like compromise - its sounds like ticket into trouble and hate flood  in/on this topic ;) i want to keep it simply as it is possible at this moment.

GUYS  COWS

how long we talk about hooves - i should also:

turn off lockpick menu
turn off craft menu
turn off masturbation and some other animations

but it is game, not simulation of reality

- i made and i still making many other features for you in my free time - please respect it. im not going to show everyone that i have always right - i just have my own point of view on this topic - and i see few dangerous. maybe in next update i will add special option or i bind some effects like "no weapon" with "hardcore mode" - maybe

2 minutes ago, Tex said:

Very well, just trying to toss some ideas in the wind with the hope that they might help. 

do not feel offended  :) I appreciate the initiative but this kind of mutations goes so far - btw - its could be nice to create mod that randomly during  start game select player "talents" - you install it and "mod choice" which perks/skills you can use / develop / gain.. and then "i will never become a good archer" - but it is theme for nexus, not loverslab

1 hour ago, skyrimfet said:

do not feel offended  :) I appreciate the initiative but this kind of mutations goes so far - btw - its could be nice to create mod that randomly during  start game select player "talents" - you install it and "mod choice" which perks/skills you can use / develop / gain.. and then "i will never become a good archer" - but it is theme for nexus, not loverslab

True, I did send you a pm a while ago with my idea. Still, I suppose those aren't for everyone :D

On 7/12/2018 at 9:09 AM, Tyrantula said:

@skyrimfetI know you're busy and all with your keyboard issues and 1.8, but what is the likely-hood of receiving additional quests? I was really hoping it would be possible to follow the story-line of the hunters, maybe being sold off to some desert island to provide milk to rich men/prince. Maybe actually being put on someones farm during the day, and sex slave by night :O

Also,After playing a few times, I had a couple ideas I'd love to share.. Just putting them on the table!  Would love to know what you think ;)
-I think it's been mentioned before, but growing udders related to milking? Would this be possible? I'm really interested to see if that could be taken anywhere.

-If breasts are full of milk you gradually become immobile and vulnerable. Character movement slows close to zero as your breasts fill, you are forced to all fours, and when you can no longer go on you moo loudly until the closest npc approaches to milk you.
(This could be further tied in with a weight mechanic, so perhaps if you aren't milked, your body reabsorbs the milk slowly making you a fat immobile cow ;) )

It's true i kinda dig the whole idea of a soft-core impact on gameplay

Anyways thankyou for the great mod! 

PS: Here's a few pics of my cow queen XD . Custom face morphs to try and get real cow look
last pic was just me playing around with custom body sliders

Cow1.jpg

Cow2.jpg

Cow3.jpg

Cow4.jpg

OMFG! Okay, could you please upload the facial presets? Also, what outfit is she wearing?