If you're locked in a milker when 'your master calls', you can get stuck in an infinite loop - your breasts (and milk) grow faster than the milker draws it down.  Might want to make the interval between breast growth changes longer (or make the size increments smaller).

Probably not a common problem, since the timing has to be just right.

7 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

if you going to play with setstage please dont report me issues - its a one of  best way to break this mod.

I do *not* normally play with setstage. This was some last resort directrly before scrapping the character. I just wanted to see, if had been missing something because then I supposed I wouldn't be able to start the quest.

Le 23/09/2018 à 16:02, skyrimfet a déclaré:

une option de débogage est seulement pour moi - je ne le cache pas parce que c'est une version "pré" Les

options de punition ne sont pas claires. Aller nu sans armes pendant une demi-journée ... C'est mon état normal en tant que vache. Pas d'achèvement quand le temps est écoulé.
parce que le temps d 'attente dans le jeu est modéré et que vous avez besoin de passer un vrai jeu de 6 heures, il faut attendre ou dormir - vous avez vraiment passé 6h nu? ou vous est-il écrit après une nuit de sommeil? (de toute façon je vais vérifier ce rapport, peut-être que j'ai fait quelque chose de mal ...)

J'aimerais voir une réponse plus proactive si je ne reviens pas quand je suis appelé. Rappelez-moi peut-être.

Plus de punitions de type fétiche!

Plus de variété dans les tâches Good Cow.

Laissez-les venir!

:: mode ironie sur
désolé vous êtes déçu et pré version ne contient que 9 mini quête.
:: mode ironie non
ne perd pas ton temps à compter le nombre de quêtes - je le sais! Je suis une personne qui écrit des scénarios et des histoires - tellement mieux - des écrivains quelques suggestions pour cette quête manquante, quelque chose d'utile pour moi.

une petite quête "amour de vache" (one quest "love a cow") ?

2 hours ago, JBackfire said:

WhenI've got the "Talk to your master" quest, Paul randomly pop on the road between riverwood and whiterun, don(t know if ti's something normal but it's a bit annoying to lost time to run after him :D

Don't chase him. Wait for an hour and he will be back at the stable.

Just now, fred200 said:

Don't chase him. Wait for an hour and he will be back at the stable.

2 hours ago, JBackfire said:

WhenI've got the "Talk to your master" quest, Paul randomly pop on the road between riverwood and whiterun, don(t know if ti's something normal but it's a bit annoying to lost time to run after him :D

hahaha

- yes im also noticed this funny bug - he is very undecided sometimes i will try to fix it ;)

12 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

not sure - i worry about conflicts - it is easy for cow but almost impossible for story

yeah your right about that i thought of removing my character from milk maid to start at level 1 which might have dire consequences, I remember there was a way to revert when there use to be an option for level up as milk maid levels up. just going into debug and changing the milk maid solved that.

Of course using debug is always self risk anyways. might could cause funky issues that i've yet to discover.

^ I have done clean save's with BAC in the past and didn't run into "too many" issues when restarting the quest line,  a few save/load's on some dialogue option's and sometimes the parade/auction wouldn't start.  Bad timing with safe auto save or some other comment dialogue would interrupt the sequence.  

Could also "possibly" try to do manual setstage to try to re trigger the beginning quest's, but ive had no luck on that front

11 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

^ I have done clean save's with BAC in the past and didn't run into "too many" issues when restarting the quest line,  a few save/load's on some dialogue option's and sometimes the parade/auction wouldn't start.  Bad timing with safe auto save or some other comment dialogue would interrupt the sequence.  

Could also "possibly" try to do manual setstage to try to re trigger the beginning quest's, but ive had no luck on that front

Yeah it would be nice to revert back to stage 1 of the transformation so i can relive it again without a new run. i'd like to see what different mutations i could get for a round 2.

LinksSword

I think it would be better to just have a potion that will put you back one level of the cow transformation, In the story lets say it was made by a male/female alchemist who has taken a liking to your in cow form but doesn't like the idea of you walking on all fours all the time.

But make so that the potion only goes back to third level of the cow transformation.

And maybe make so the potion is made from your milk. so you would have to keep milking your self to Stop but not cure the transformation.

oh and

skyrimfet

love the mod

9 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

setstage probably break your game

7 hours ago, the wraith YMS said:

LinksSword

I think it would be better to just have a potion that will put you back one level of the cow transformation, In the story lets say it was made by a male/female alchemist who has taken a liking to your in cow form but doesn't like the idea of you walking on all fours all the time.

But make so that the potion only goes back to third level of the cow transformation.

And maybe make so the potion is made from your milk. so you would have to keep milking your self to Stop but not cure the transformation.

oh and

skyrimfet

love the mod

thx :3

im not going to add simple item like potion becouse it doesnt fit with story - there is no known cure - so maybe, maybe i will add "one time" quest to reduce some effects. but it's not my prioryty now.

7 hours ago, pebbles321 said:

is there anyway to remove certain slave tats or stop them from being applied?

there is no official way to remove it - it's not a bug, it's my intention and your shame ?

anyway - i think that i will redesign tats soon - i made it very quick - just for test, maybe someone want to help me? :)

9 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Yeah it would be nice to revert back to stage 1 of the transformation so i can relive it again without a new run. i'd like to see what different mutations i could get for a round 2.

maybe transformation is to quick for You? i understand that after 0.5h you reach max level and nothing happens more, so all is boring - answer is in quest 1.8. as i wrote it will be in conflict with quests.  im not going to read later:

hahahaha!!111oneoneone i reseted my cow and i still a cow for paul, skyrimfet you are idiot without future, you are lame, LAME!! hahaha cow for paul, lol! - etc - becouse i cant ban this kind of user here ;)

for example yestarday i added two new punish items that you can remove only when you owner is very pleased with you ;)

let me work on my task and please dont try to lead me by your way - skyrim it is not first few hours of game - it is not a storyless sanbox in fact, it is game with story, with dragons and advanture - my recomendation - change speed of mutation and just enjoy this world and all another will happen in the background. you play with skyrim like a tester ( i think ), not like adventurer i think. this mod should open new possibilities slowly, not all in short time - in this way all in your life will be boring very quick. please understand my point of view.