eh,when my follower and i transformed to cow,i cant hide my udders though mcm。It just hide my followers udders by turning off the opinion in mcm。

beside,when trasformed,dragonborn  walk like a cow will be a cooool design。

6 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

New file upload works great.  And WOWOWOW you are right skyrimfet, they new tats update so much faster now.  Great work as allway's

I wonder if/when TES VI will have cows? :tounge_xd:

I hope only that TES VI will be supported and flexible like TES V ;)

5 hours ago, nali_m said:

eh,when my follower and i transformed to cow,i cant hide my udders though mcm。It just hide my followers udders by turning off the opinion in mcm。

beside,when trasformed,dragonborn  walk like a cow will be a cooool design。

yes - issue is alredy reported. i decided to create small fix pack before i start finaly work with 1.8 - be patient ;)

*** dear cows! ***

[comic sans]

I decided to wait with 1.8 version and fix some reported issues and add some new errors :) so version 1.7e is confirmed! (half-life 3 still not confirmed [*] )

It's a good time to ask you about easy to implement features, like attributes. Maybe someone have an idea and want to request something? in my work post i wrote some chaotic lines about task/todo for 1.7e. If someone want to add something that is relative easy (i want to close this list very quick) - please - let me know!

Im waiting for post 24h after this time i should be ready to prepare and update new version  (+one day for test and close code)

2 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

*** dear cows! ***

[comic sans]

I decided to wait with 1.8 version and fix some reported issues and add some new errors :) so version 1.7e is confirmed! (half-life 3 still not confirmed [*] )

It's a good time to ask you about easy to implement features, like attributes. Maybe someone have an idea and want to request something? in my work post i wrote some chaotic lines about task/todo for 1.7e. If someone want to add something that is relative easy (i want to close this list very quick) - please - let me know!

Im waiting for post 24h after this time i should be ready to prepare and update new version  (+one day for test and close code)

After spending two allnighters replaying this mod over and over. Playing to experience everyting, I have a few thoughts on this subject.

Attribute Suggestions

- Uncontrolled mooing commentry, like in dialogue an NPC will randomly comment on the player's mooing.

- Texture to darken the player's nose.

- Possiibly some effect to increase unarmed damage, ya know... since the player has hooves.

- Possibly changing the player's eye colour to that of a cow's (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9778/ I think you can find some good and useful textures here)

- Some way to see how long until the player can ask for Paul's services again, same for waiting for the owner certifications.

Mod Suggestions

- Extra things to do after completing the story.

- A milking pump at whiterun stables(Owner Paul gotta milk his cow ?)

- A way to get milk from the utters too. (Possibly an animation to go with it if possible.)

Notes

- While playing for many hours, I've noticed when it reaches the later stages. When the player's feet are replaced with real hooves, the player sort of floats when sitting or using the milk pump.

- Paul sometimes walks away and often returns to Riverwood after I've asked him for his services

- By the river where Mandy killed killed the cow, there are two hunters just standing there. I dont know if they're supposed to be there or not, or if they're supposed to do something. But on my end they're just standing there doing nothing.

I hope some of this helps, I just love your mod and I would really love to see it grow in fame that it deserves. ❤️ 

44 minutes ago, ????????? said:

- A way to get milk from the utters too. (Possibly an animation to go with it if possible.)

It should be possible to adjust the current milking cuirass for udders milking by copying it's suction cups twice and reweighting the whole thing. With minimal 3D modeling knowledge required, it's the same skill level as doing armor conversions (aka many people here could do it).

Hi skyrimfet,

now the update worked, it *did* remove the slavetats on all my cows (15 in all) but it only applied the nio colors to those 2 cows that were loaded in the same cell as the character during mod updgrade. All other cows are now plain naked. How can I fix this? Equipping color switch potions to them via console does not work.

Btw.: The large Bell and ring from the slavers tends to clod the inventory. Items xx03a692 and xx03a693 (Bell and Ring - Big 44/45) get created every few seconds. After about a game day I have to remove roughly 1000 each via console. Else Sexlab scenes start to CTD...

8 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Hi skyrimfet,

now the update worked, it *did* remove the slavetats on all my cows (15 in all) but it only applied the nio colors to those 2 cows that were loaded in the same cell as the character during mod updgrade. All other cows are now plain naked. How can I fix this? Equipping color switch potions to them via console does not work.

Btw.: The large Bell and ring from the slavers tends to clod the inventory. Items xx03a692 and xx03a693 (Bell and Ring - Big 44/45) get created every few seconds. After about a game day I have to remove roughly 1000 each via console. Else Sexlab scenes start to CTD...

i know issue with big item stack - i will fix it in next version - high priority

about tat's - it's poblem with nio related, nio not update npcs outside pc cell, i need to fix it to - and it's a good moment to do it. ;)

well 2x thx

Excuse me?  1.7d users

Are there options to turn dirty off or lower the level?

Or how to erase a dirty face?

Unfortunately, face effect function does not work.

It does not disappear even if it does not choose.

Dirty face is too strong.

Once you're dirty, that's it.  Im not sure with the new updated version, but you should be able to go into the Slave Tats MCM menu and remove the dirt, but it will re apply the next time BAC level's up.  

Only way to remove it for good is to save/load at each time you milk/BAC level up

4 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

Once you're dirty, that's it.  Im not sure with the new updated version, but you should be able to go into the Slave Tats MCM menu and remove the dirt, but it will re apply the next time BAC level's up.  

Only way to remove it for good is to save/load at each time you milk/BAC level up

@funkalla

7 minutes ago, ????????? said:

Looking to find a solution for that too.

it's a concept - desired and unwanted attributes - you never know what you got. you can get dream-cow or crap/freak.   load game is a best solutin, becouse every attribute is locked and almost  inremovable.

...but ... you wrote  "too strong" - maybe it's a point, i can add some alpha for this overlay. sounds good?

4 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

@funkalla

it's a concept - desired and unwanted attributes - you never know what you got. you can get dream-cow or crap/freak.   load game is a best solutin, becouse every attribute is locked and almost  inremovable.

...but ... you wrote  "too strong" - maybe it's a point, i can add some alpha for this overlay. sounds good?

Yes. I agree.

6 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

I enabled the mod again to see the new update and how fast the tat's appear.

Wow.

They appear REALLY fast.

All tats appear in like 2-3 seconds.

I wish more people would use this over Slavetats.

Great update :) 

slavetats is great for players, smart - easy to use packages. problem was not in ST but in my usage of slavetats. ;)

is still some things to fix but ... yes, new solution work's almost perfect for me :)

I understand why you made it random and it's somehow fun but can't you make a rerandomize all attribute potion sold like 10K or 20K gold or so or something like a donation to Dibella Shrine or something ? Still random but Hucow can work her way with Milk to get a better life :D and alleviate her destiny.

3 minutes ago, toto85400 said:

I understand why you made it random and it's somehow fun but can't you make a rerandomize all attribute potion sold like 10K or 20K gold or so or something like a donation to Dibella Shrine or something ? Still random but Hucow can work her way with Milk to get a better life :D and alleviate her destiny.

i can't - current list of attributes is - not sure 15-20 positions? potion - it's a debug tool only - i want to enlarge this amount (list) in next updates

but i belive that is better when every cow is uniqe (few attributes + std changes) - so im going to keep limit - let's say 25% of all possible changes. if someone decided to using potion - not my bussines....

potions and many's story are in conflict so i cant add it into game.

for player's BAC is just funny mod but for in game character transformation it a kind of tragedy - it's my point of view, so character as independent existence will never drink it and never pay for it ;)

So, i REALLY enjoy this mod so far, i actually played it once before but I never did the Quests, and i only have one problem.

Im in the "Cow's Tears" quest where i am in the cell right before the auction, and the Hunter says "It's time to move cow" or something like that.

And then just nothing happens, im stuck and can't move or do anything else. I hope someone can help me pretty quick because i really want to play the rest.

Just as a Side Note, i have basic modding knowledge and i did everything i could myself trying to fix it.

Btw: The update went excellent i had no problems with switching

23 minutes ago, Mirco165 said:

So, i REALLY enjoy this mod so far, i actually played it once before but I never did the Quests, and i only have one problem.

Im in the "Cow's Tears" quest where i am in the cell right before the auction, and the Hunter says "It's time to move cow" or something like that.

And then just nothing happens, im stuck and can't move or do anything else. I hope someone can help me pretty quick because i really want to play the rest.

Just as a Side Note, i have basic modding knowledge and i did everything i could myself trying to fix it.

I had problems with that part of the quest too. Are they saying anything or just standing in silence?

45 minutes ago, Mirco165 said:

in this case papyrus log could be helpfull

when you got messagebox you should be teleported to another location. did you?

6 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

if someone decided to using potion - not my bussines....

Regarding the potions I have a question:

You said there would be potions to start random effect for cows in an earlier post; are theese potions supposed to appear in the inventory on update or do I have to buy them?

If so, which merchant to go to?

21 minutes ago, Totenbarg said:

Regarding the potions I have a question:

You said there would be potions to start random effect for cows in an earlier post; are theese potions supposed to appear in the inventory on update or do I have to buy them?

If so, which merchant to go to?

If they're added then they'll probably be debug items like the levelup/mutation potions. Just get AddItemMenu if your desperate to get them, its what I use. (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905)

2 minutes ago, Totenbarg said:

Hi Fallout,

thanks for Your answer ?

As my skyrim is already heavy on my system, I´m trying to avoid installing more mods.

I think I´ll just try to find them in console. ?

try this name's help "<<name>>"

bac.JPG