9 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

im stuck with scene, no idea why

scene is playing but all phases in scene not work's Oo
something is definitly wrong :neutral:

No rush, I'm sure you'll figure out the issue.  I'm sure if you get really stumped you could reach out to one of the other veteran modders around here to trouble-shoot.

I love this mod and can't wait to see how it grows from here. I'm getting a new mod setup ready for a new playthrough, and I have a question. This mod's hardcore mode blocks slots that have transformations or items equipped to them, like hooves blocking boots. Will this also block items from other bods being equipped like bondage boots from deviously cursed loot?

2 hours ago, obviouslyincognito said:

I love this mod and can't wait to see how it grows from here. I'm getting a new mod setup ready for a new playthrough, and I have a question. This mod's hardcore mode blocks slots that have transformations or items equipped to them, like hooves blocking boots. Will this also block items from other bods being equipped like bondage boots from deviously cursed loot?

im not using dd, i think that DD should remove my items without problem - is locked for player only. i never tested a lot it - i made hardcore mode in one of first version and never use it later - i just keep it. it's could be more sensible when i prepare more armoured parts (like hooves) cow set as alternative armor - or something like that ;)

i belive that noone who have hooves will not fit hooves in boot's but how long mod is under construction im not going to find final solution. :smiley:

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

No rush, I'm sure you'll figure out the issue.  I'm sure if you get really stumped you could reach out to one of the other veteran modders around here to trouble-shoot.

maybe today i will find reason of problem :confused: im going to spend some time in CK - i want finish this part to test some new mods and just enjoy tamrier as guest, not tester ;)

12 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

im stuck with scene, no idea why

scene is playing but all phases in scene not work's Oo
something is definitly wrong :neutral:

Are you talking about a sexlab scene, or just a scene in general?

Sometime Skyrim do weird things (I've never understood why the NPCs were stopping mid-way during a pathtoreference when the player closed a dialog before the end, or why my custom water type was turning blue every 5 games for no reason :|) it can be really frustrating!

Good luck, I hope you'll find the problem.

1 hour ago, MatthewJMimnaugh said:

Any plans for a reversal quest?  

He's said no, a few times earlier in the thread. That's not really what this mod is about, or at least he doesn't have plans to add it anytime soon.

On a different tangent though (separate from my reply above)

To be honest, I'd rather have more focus on fleshing out the transformation more. This is just my opinion, and I'm just speaking aloud.

Quests are nice and all, but if I wanted to play quests, I'd just actually play Skyrim for once. I respect the amount of work that goes into making quests, but I always liked this mod better as a plugin that hooked into MME and just transformed the player along with the player's progression. It was short, simple and to the point, nothing really extra added on.

This mod has taken a different path than what I had hoped. I was hoping that additions to the mod would just push the player further and further from human into some "Bad End" type deal where they were basically just cattle. I don't mean any offense, but a quest strung along with bad english isn't really my cup of tea. I don't even really think it's the author's strength either, what with all the bugs and problems the QL has. A questline never seemed like the right fit for the mod. At least not in this sense. Maybe random events where the PC would get captured placed in a bound milking machine, a forced bump in transformation stages until they're maxed, and repeat (kind of like what's in the questline before the auction, but repeated). Something that actually fit the idea of cat and mouse(cow), that people asked for. Maybe when max transformation reached they kept you in the machine in a different game-cell with other fully transformed cows like a milking farm. I'm just thinking out loud.

Really though, I'd just want more added to the transformation and it refined some more. All fours (I'd just hook into amputation framework, and special "stump" mesh that attaches at the knee that is a hoof), fur texture all over (which I could provide), better udders (they're way to square, it just looks like a rounded cube with bent rods coming out) and more of a progression with those, hdt for the udders, and maybe joining up the meshes for the stages (ears/horns/ring/bell all one mesh).

I get that there are people that might not be into the "Bad End" type stuff, so maybe a "Max Progression" option that allows the user to specify how far in terms of stages they'd like to progress.

I'm not trying to attack the mod author or anything, just critiquing the mod and adding suggestions on how I  think it could be better. I've already contributed to the mod by creating the textures, so it's not as if I haven't offered up anything useful to the mod. Even if it all falls on deaf ears, at least I've made my thoughts and "grievances" with the mod known. Really, I'm just saying I don't like the quests. Not in their current form. Focus kind of shifted in a different direction away from the core of the mod.

15 minutes ago, DirtyAxiom said:

just critiquing the mod and 

quests are fine, learn to play (joke).

it seems you just dont like that quest was not progressed further: total transformation and total humiliation.

and yes, it can be just fine setting transformation stage in MCM .

10 minutes ago, DirtyAxiom said:

I'm not trying to attack the mod author or anything, just critiquing the mod and adding suggestions on how I  think it could be better. I've already contributed to the mod by creating the textures, so it's not as if I haven't offered up anything useful to the mod. Even if it all falls on deaf ears, at least I've made my thoughts and "grievances" with the mod known. Really, I'm just saying I don't like the quests. Not in their current form. Focus kind of shifted in a different direction away from the core of the mod.

For sure, everyone has their own preferences on what the ideal features/content of a mod looks like and beyond actually making a personal version we can only offer suggestions.  It is the modder's vision in the end and what they want to spend time/effort creating that will have the most weight of course.

Personally my preferences are the exact opposite - I love the quest portion of this mod and am not particularly bothered by the english, altho it seems we have people working hard to provide edits that may make that part better.  The transformation itself, while interesting, isn't a huge draw to me and the mod isn't likely to be part of my load order long-term as I don't intend my main character to always roleplay as a cow.  I hadn't actually ever installed the mod until the quests were added, and probably wouldn't have if it was just a transformation -> bad end mod.

That being said, I don't see why both types of content couldn't be part of this mod, if Skyrimfet feels inclined to spend the time to add it.  It all comes down to development time.

5 hours ago, DirtyAxiom said:

He's said no, a few times earlier in the thread. That's not really what this mod is about, or at least he doesn't have plans to add it anytime soon.

On a different tangent though (separate from my reply above)

To be honest, I'd rather have more focus on fleshing out the transformation more. This is just my opinion, and I'm just speaking aloud.

Quests are nice and all, but if I wanted to play quests, I'd just actually play Skyrim for once. I respect the amount of work that goes into making quests, but I always liked this mod better as a plugin that hooked into MME and just transformed the player along with the player's progression. It was short, simple and to the point, nothing really extra added on.

This mod has taken a different path than what I had hoped. I was hoping that additions to the mod would just push the player further and further from human into some "Bad End" type deal where they were basically just cattle. I don't mean any offense, but a quest strung along with bad english isn't really my cup of tea. I don't even really think it's the author's strength either, what with all the bugs and problems the QL has. A questline never seemed like the right fit for the mod. At least not in this sense. Maybe random events where the PC would get captured placed in a bound milking machine, a forced bump in transformation stages until they're maxed, and repeat (kind of like what's in the questline before the auction, but repeated). Something that actually fit the idea of cat and mouse(cow), that people asked for. Maybe when max transformation reached they kept you in the machine in a different game-cell with other fully transformed cows like a milking farm. I'm just thinking out loud.

Really though, I'd just want more added to the transformation and it refined some more. All fours (I'd just hook into amputation framework, and special "stump" mesh that attaches at the knee that is a hoof), fur texture all over (which I could provide), better udders (they're way to square, it just looks like a rounded cube with bent rods coming out) and more of a progression with those, hdt for the udders, and maybe joining up the meshes for the stages (ears/horns/ring/bell all one mesh).

I get that there are people that might not be into the "Bad End" type stuff, so maybe a "Max Progression" option that allows the user to specify how far in terms of stages they'd like to progress.

In a way I agree with this and would like to see a sort of "ultimate bad end" for the player. But I don't like the idea of being completely locked out of playing the rest of the game. Even if the transformation ends up inhibiting player movement/combat/etc, I still want to option to struggle at doing dovahkiin stuff. It would give my character more of a feeling of: "My mind is broken, I'm not a human (Nord, Elf, whatever), I'm just livestock to be kept and milked. But I'm not completely without my old sense of purpose. I'm still the only one who can stop Alduin, and if I can't do it no one else can..."
But once Alduin is defeated... well there's not much more in terms of responsibilities to help the character maintain any willpower.

ekhem

IHMO focusing in next transformations/stages are boring. - what? bigger horns, bigger udders? no - it's not good way.
I have complete vision, next quest's and stories will add changes - i have few ideas about it. I'm going to randomize it and depend of player game style. If someone dont like quests - no problem please just ignore paul in riverwood. I decided to add quest becouse i like it, please understand me correct - it's my works and i spend many hour or days with develope this mod and i have big emotional connection with every part of it. if i decided to do something it's means that i belive that it is good for story/mod/gameplay/other players. if someone find that vanilia quest are good - no problem - go and run around tamriel and bring npc carrot/sword/kill bandit boss etc.

it's one of my child and im going to do all best things for it.

changes like bell/tats or rings are from quest so please - keep in mind, quests also affect on player.

im not going to lock/stuck player forever in endless loop of milking or something- every mod that i made or i will do in future will be full playable - in another case i will write big red bold text with worning. well. let me work and trust me. i do my best.

i like suggestions but please dont try to collapse concept of this mod, someone belive that after one/few posts i will remove all content? lol, no.

btw. i found issue and i can working with Pauls quest line ;)

thx for attention

20 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

im not going to lock/stuck player forever in endless loop of milking or something- every mod that i made or i will do in future will be full playable - in another case i will write big red bold text with worning. well. let me work and trust me. i do my best.

Sounds good to me - "Bad Ends" can be interesting but I don't expect many people would find it that fun to be stuck in an endless non-changing milking/feeding/sleeping/fucking loop with no hope of escape to change things up.  I'd totally trigger an event like that, and play it for 20 minutes or so.... and then reload and never see that content again.  If you *do* have the ability to get away however, then the event is more like a trap you need to escape or an an enslavement mod, and lots of people seem to enjoy that content (seeing as how many mods are based on it, like SD+).

Quests however I find I can replay at least a few times before I'm sick of them, especially if there is a carrot of new content at the end of it.  Personal preference obviously.

:thumbsup:

i still think about "on all fours" walking (without amputations - i also like using swords,axes but maybe i will a little more derofrm limbs ]:-> ) etc, nose etc are riskfull, a tried - how long im will not using custom race (im not going) i can only try to add "dead" model on head - that's will not good looks. i tested animated ears. no way, without race it's doesnt work :confused: 

i thought that i can something change via racemenu but i still not found api to for example change nose weight,long, shape.. well - this part is still open.

i want to add more changes, im just blocked by technical barriers/ no 3d skill etc. but - this part is not closed :smile:

2 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

ekhem

IHMO focusing in next transformations/stages are boring. - what? bigger horns, bigger udders? no - it's not good way.
I have complete vision, next quest's and stories will add changes - i have few ideas about it. I'm going to randomize it and depend of player game style. If someone dont like quests - no problem please just ignore paul in riverwood. I decided to add quest becouse i like it, please understand me correct - it's my works and i spend many hour or days with develope this mod and i have big emotional connection with every part of it. if i decided to do something it's means that i belive that it is good for story/mod/gameplay/other players. if someone find that vanilia quest are good - no problem - go and run around tamriel and bring npc carrot/sword/kill bandit boss etc.

it's one of my child and im going to do all best things for it.

changes like bell/tats or rings are from quest so please - keep in mind, quests also affect on player.

i like suggestions but please dont try to collapse concept of this mod, someone belive that after one/few posts i will remove all content? lol, no.

thx for attention

Personally I find the mod good just 2 thing that must be done to my eyes
1: that fur tattoo also covers the face and a little + cover breast and belly
2: if possible a slight modification or lengthening of the face (to make a little more of a cow)

these are just my ideas for improving your mod

PS: I can not do without your mod so I'm having fun with

Sorry for my english I use google trad

3 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

i still think about "on all fours" walking (without amputations - i also like using swords,axes but maybe i will a little more derofrm limbs ]:-> ) etc, nose etc are riskfull, a tried - how long im will not using custom race (im not going) i can only try to add "dead" model on head - that's will not good looks. i tested animated ears. no way, without race it's doesnt work :confused: 

i thought that i can something change via racemenu but i still not found api to for example change nose weight,long, shape.. well - this part is still open.

i want to add more changes, im just blocked by technical barriers/ no 3d skill etc. but - this part is not closed :smile:

Nose accessory i don't know a snout maybe that could work maybe? like the ears and horns.

8 hours ago, obviouslyincognito said:

In a way I agree with this and would like to see a sort of "ultimate bad end" for the player. But I don't like the idea of being completely locked out of playing the rest of the game. Even if the transformation ends up inhibiting player movement/combat/etc, I still want to option to struggle at doing dovahkiin stuff. It would give my character more of a feeling of: "My mind is broken, I'm not a human (Nord, Elf, whatever), I'm just livestock to be kept and milked. But I'm not completely without my old sense of purpose. I'm still the only one who can stop Alduin, and if I can't do it no one else can..."
But once Alduin is defeated... well there's not much more in terms of responsibilities to help the character maintain any willpower.

So this would make it hardmode? i mean mme is already hard mode if you do the quest after a long while when milk generation gets ridiculously high. Only problem with walking on fours you would have no way to defend yourself unless somehow a kick animation or something was made im pretty sure besides a tough body cows can use the force in their hine leg sorta like a horse? or they could use their horns so adding a charge attack with horns? that'd be cool actually. it would be cool if the author of milk addict added a feature that if your addiction is high you have a chance to be forced on fours, like with tripping and stripping featured in the mod. 

3 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

If were on four we need some sorta way to defend ourselves maybe horn combat? a charge attack with your head? i'm not sure if that be out of the question for you.

One suggestion would be if the player stays still for a bit, she automatically gets on all four and tries to munch grass, before realizing it and getting up again.

PS: i mean, this can be done reusing the crawling animation and making the player crouch

Also, cows have very flexible and long tongues. I tried to equip Tongue 1 from this mod, but unfortunately it seems to collide with one of the head items (I suspect the nose ring). Perhaps it could be combined or something? There are several tongues that would give a growing impression if added at comprehensive stages...

Btw.: The mod seems to support 31 cows (not 32): 1 Player, 5 Milk Maids, and 25 Milk Slaves. My 32nd cow (Cowliah) did not tranform anymore. Molk Mod Economy supports up to 100 Milk Slaves, which would result in 106 cows...