Hey, so I downloaded this mod for SSE and unpacked the BSA to get all the files in it. I loaded into the game and all the content seems to be there, like the NPC's and quests (when I look in my console), but I can just never start the transformation into a cow. The MCM menu is also listed, but no content is in it. When I press it, it's just blank. If it helps any, it was with a current save and I'm a custom race, but I tried restarting MilkModEconomy and tried it on Lydia, but it still didn't work. Any ideas or help?

58 minutes ago, BrokenRivals said:

Hey, so I downloaded this mod for SSE and unpacked the BSA to get all the files in it. I loaded into the game and all the content seems to be there, like the NPC's and quests (when I look in my console), but I can just never start the transformation into a cow. The MCM menu is also listed, but no content is in it. When I press it, it's just blank. If it helps any, it was with a current save and I'm a custom race, but I tried restarting MilkModEconomy and tried it on Lydia, but it still didn't work. Any ideas or help?

You can very fast fix it:
-Uninstall SSE
-Instal Skyrim, MME and all dependencies
-Install also BAC and all dependencies
-Enjoy
Why You report me no compatibility with SSE?
SSE != Skyrim != Fallout 4 != PacMan != Tetris !! Oo ¯\\\_(ツ)\_/¯

1 minute ago, skyrimfet said:

Why You report me no compatibility with SSE?

I think they are confused because there is a default line in the "File Information" on the mod's download page that reads "Special Edition Compatible".

The problem is that there is nothing in the box beside it by default - there should be a "Yes" or "No" that goes next to it.  I think it was added with the site upgrade.  When you next update the mod it would probably be good to put the "No" beside that line.

1 minute ago, Reesewow said:

I think they are confused because there is a default line in the "File Information" on the mod's download page that reads "Special Edition Compatible".

The problem is that there is nothing in the box beside it by default - there should be a "Yes" or "No" that goes next to it.  I think it was added with the site upgrade.  When you next update the mod it would probably be good to put the "No" beside that line.

ok, good point of view. So sorry for my arrogance. I will mark "No" with next update.
This mod is in Skyrim, not SSE download section. But ok, i miss SSE checkbox. ;) (my solution from last post work's in 100% ;) )

2 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

ok, good point of view. So sorry for my arrogance. I will mark "No" with next update.
This mod is in Skyrim, not SSE download section. But ok, i miss SSE checkbox. ;) (my solution from last post work's in 100% ;) )

:frown: I was told it could work with SSE so I tried it and they said ask you if it wasn't working :frown: 

On 5/6/2018 at 5:59 AM, botticelli said:

Also, cows have very flexible and long tongues. I tried to equip Tongue 1 from this mod, but unfortunately it seems to collide with one of the head items (I suspect the nose ring). Perhaps it could be combined or something? There are several tongues that would give a growing impression if added at comprehensive stages...

Btw.: The mod seems to support 31 cows (not 32): 1 Player, 5 Milk Maids, and 25 Milk Slaves. My 32nd cow (Cowliah) did not tranform anymore. Molk Mod Economy supports up to 100 Milk Slaves, which would result in 106 cows...

On 6.05.2018 at 4:59 AM, botticelli said:

Also, cows have very flexible and long tongues. I tried to equip Tongue 1 from this mod, but unfortunately it seems to collide with one of the head items (I suspect the nose ring). Perhaps it could be combined or something? There are several tongues that would give a growing impression if added at comprehensive stages...

Btw.: The mod seems to support 31 cows (not 32): 1 Player, 5 Milk Maids, and 25 Milk Slaves. My 32nd cow (Cowliah) did not tranform anymore. Molk Mod Economy supports up to 100 Milk Slaves, which would result in 106 cows...

i will check this mod.
about 32 vs 31 - sorry, my fault ;)

31 minutes ago, BrokenRivals said:

So do you think you will ever release this mod for SSE or probably not?

never, i don't understand SSE as separate title (money, yes?) too much differences, (no)compatibilities etc. i have listed SSE in my steam, i never ran it ;D
I still belive that few mods can tune up old good skyrim to "SSE quality level" Some textures/some shaders.

Hey, so, not sure what's causing it, but whenever your mod does one of the transformations after the hands/feet start transforming, it resets the character weight to 0.5. I'm only mentioning it because that causes seams to appear at the wrists and ankles. In order to skip out on those, the weight needs to be at 1. Not sure where that's happening or if it's just me, but figured I'd mention it anyway.

Love the mod!

4 minutes ago, ZephyrusVenti said:

Hey, so, not sure what's causing it, but whenever your mod does one of the transformations after the hands/feet start transforming, it resets the character weight to 0.5. I'm only mentioning it because that causes seams to appear at the wrists and ankles. In order to skip out on those, the weight needs to be at 1. Not sure where that's happening or if it's just me, but figured I'd mention it anyway.

Love the mod!

becouse i had wrong idea lont time ago/ wrong concept - actor starts with weight 0 and finally in last step body reach 1 (100%) weight

if your body is about 0.5 now - it mans that You are between 5-13 phase, and my mod simply reduce body weight. You can turn off body weight managment in MCM and set back your favorite body weight via console or showracemenu command.

sorry!

The ImpactData sounds on the hooves work fine - that is, any hooves of any cows in vicinity generate sounds with the player. There is no distance. I had e. g. Nimriel transformed into cow and was *standing* next to Paul at the stables. Still every step Nimriel made was echoed as if done by the player.

8 minutes ago, botticelli said:

The ImpactData sounds on the hooves work fine - that is, any hooves of any cows in vicinity generate sounds with the player. There is no distance. I had e. g. Nimriel transformed into cow and was *standing* next to Paul at the stables. Still every step Nimriel made was echoed as if done by the player.

i will fix it - sure.

15 hours ago, theevillfox said:

Hi, skyrimfet.  I have a question: when do you plan to update the mod? (approximately)   I can't wait) 

i thought that today but i will in travel for next days, well - so i decided to wait to end of weekend.
it's not bad at all - i have some time to add more content. be patient ;)

On 5/5/2018 at 1:49 AM, DirtyAxiom said:

He's said no, a few times earlier in the thread. That's not really what this mod is about, or at least he doesn't have plans to add it anytime soon.

On a different tangent though (separate from my reply above)

To be honest, I'd rather have more focus on fleshing out the transformation more. This is just my opinion, and I'm just speaking aloud.

Quests are nice and all, but if I wanted to play quests, I'd just actually play Skyrim for once. I respect the amount of work that goes into making quests, but I always liked this mod better as a plugin that hooked into MME and just transformed the player along with the player's progression. It was short, simple and to the point, nothing really extra added on.

This mod has taken a different path than what I had hoped. I was hoping that additions to the mod would just push the player further and further from human into some "Bad End" type deal where they were basically just cattle. I don't mean any offense, but a quest strung along with bad english isn't really my cup of tea. I don't even really think it's the author's strength either, what with all the bugs and problems the QL has. A questline never seemed like the right fit for the mod. At least not in this sense. Maybe random events where the PC would get captured placed in a bound milking machine, a forced bump in transformation stages until they're maxed, and repeat (kind of like what's in the questline before the auction, but repeated). Something that actually fit the idea of cat and mouse(cow), that people asked for. Maybe when max transformation reached they kept you in the machine in a different game-cell with other fully transformed cows like a milking farm. I'm just thinking out loud.

Really though, I'd just want more added to the transformation and it refined some more. All fours (I'd just hook into amputation framework, and special "stump" mesh that attaches at the knee that is a hoof), fur texture all over (which I could provide), better udders (they're way to square, it just looks like a rounded cube with bent rods coming out) and more of a progression with those, hdt for the udders, and maybe joining up the meshes for the stages (ears/horns/ring/bell all one mesh).

I get that there are people that might not be into the "Bad End" type stuff, so maybe a "Max Progression" option that allows the user to specify how far in terms of stages they'd like to progress.

I'm not trying to attack the mod author or anything, just critiquing the mod and adding suggestions on how think it could be better. I've already contributed to the mod by creating the textures, so it's not as if I haven't offered up anything useful to the mod. Even if it all falls on deaf ears, at least I've made my thoughts and "grievances" with the mod known. Really, I'm just saying I don't like the quests. Not in their current form. Focus kind of shifted in a different direction away from the core of the mod.

I can understand that.  Nevertheless, I have never been fond of mods that end the player experiences, forcing them to revert to a previous save or a new file.  It would be nice to have something to make the quest revert; egg factory has a nice, simple delivery quest to make that occur.  Even just visiting a shrine with a specific item in the inventory to simulate a reversal would be nice.  Not demanding; just a suggestion to allow closure without having to scrap a series of saves.

I'm having a problem with the hunters whenever they interact with my character it opens the talking interface and gives me the "hey there" option then after i get "um never mind" option. Not sure if this is something not implemented in the mod or just something on my end. I also noticed in the upper left corner of my screen a small "hunter debug 1" and each time they talked to my character it would go up until it got to "hunter debug 6" and then and i don't know if this is related but after it got to 6 my game shut down on it's own.

thanks in advance for any help given from anyone.

great mod so far.

20 minutes ago, Shadowfire1234 said:

I'm having a problem with the hunters whenever they interact with my character it opens the talking interface and gives me the "hey there" option then after i get "um never mind" option. Not sure if this is something not implemented in the mod or just something on my end. I also noticed in the upper left corner of my screen a small "hunter debug 1" and each time they talked to my character it would go up until it got to "hunter debug 6" and then and i don't know if this is related but after it got to 6 my game shut down on it's own.

great mod so far.

"Hey there," is from milk mod economy. It's a dialogue option that pops up for anyone, I think, and allows you to turn women into milk maids or initiate breastfeeding animations provided either your character or the one you're speaking to has milk ready. It can be disabled in the MME mcm, look for Dialogue Milking. Possibly disabling it might get the hunters' intended dialogue to work properly.

26 minutes ago, Shadowfire1234 said:

great mod so far.

I would also like to know which mod gives that line. It's been driving me crazy for some time now. Someone suggested elsewhere that it's MME but it isn't because if it were, it would have [MME] in front of it.

EDIT: Oh, nvm my noobiness with TESEdit. It actually is MME now that i looked a bit closer. :confounded:

28 minutes ago, Shadowfire1234 said:

great mod so far.

did You copy SEQ catalog? It seems that old skyrim bug works. Some dialogues are hidden - SEQ should help to "refresh" it.

Hunters start his own dialogue. Debug - it's just something like countdown - about 0.5min - 1.5min -  after this time the will atack PC and dont carre about dialogue - it's important in case when Player hit during dialogue Esc to break it. Then they will wait, wait and after some time attack withoud additional question. Dont know why you got CTD - dont know papyrus logs, mods list. All what happens after countdown is run agresive AI against player. It's reproducable issue?

7 hours ago, MatthewJMimnaugh said:

I can understand that.  Nevertheless, I have never been fond of mods that end the player experiences, forcing them to revert to a previous save or a new file.  It would be nice to have something to make the quest revert; egg factory has a nice, simple delivery quest to make that occur.  Even just visiting a shrine with a specific item in the inventory to simulate a reversal would be nice.  Not demanding; just a suggestion to allow closure without having to scrap a series of saves.

This isn't just a reply to you, but to everyone that has replied to me about my suggestions to the direction of the mod.

I'm not trying to hate on the mod.

I've been with the mod since it's early-er stages, and I've helped progress it to what you see now, at least in the Player Texture department. So I also have some sort of vested interest in where the mod goes. I'm not criticizing the mod out of any negative light, but offering a constructive critique on areas I think the mod could improve.

A critique isn't ever personal, it's a way of pointing out areas of improvement and helping a person see things they wouldn't in their own work due to them being too close to it.

I've offered suggestions and ways to improve the mod, but those seem to have been tuned out the minute I mentioned that I'm not fond of the quests.

I'll be addressing some of the points aimed at me. As well as fleshing out some of my earlier suggestions.

First off, The quests:

There seems to be the notion that I hate the quests and want them removed, or not worked on/improved. This isn't the case. As said previously, I'm not overly fond of the quests. They're buggy, a bit ambiguous in terms of the workings of them, and overall I think they could be better. I understand there are some of you that only play this mod for the story, while it's an entirely confusing concept to me (as the story only really seemed a way to integrate the sandboxed TF's into the mod), I can respect that you find some kind of enjoyment out of it. I wasn't suggesting a removal of the quests, or anything like that, I was saying that quests take a long time to develop. There's a lot that goes into the quests that I would prefer be used fleshing out the transformation a bit. Because that's what the mod was built on and a good foundation is key. I'm not saying to quit designing quests and focus only on tf content, but I was a little saddened that the reverse had happened and all the time was put into developing quests. I wouldn't mind if updates alternated between quest content, and TF content, but I'm not the mod author and that's his decision.

If anything I'd just want random hunter events as I said in my original post. Have times where the player gets abducted either out in the wilderness or randomly during sleep, put in the milking machine and have a forced rank up in transformation stage. Similar to what's in the mod already when the player gets captured, but just random. It would make the  player feel like they're actively being hunted and give a sense of urgency to the questline for those that want it. Of course it could be toggled on and off if players wanted it.

tl:dr- I never said to drop quests, nor to railroad transformation. All I wanted was both content represented equally, as the quests seemed to have taken over the content of the mod.

Second, The Transformations:

It's no secret at this point that this is why I'm here with the mod. It's why I helped add to the mod, and it's why I play it. I like the idea of changing the player and NPC's of the game from one thing to another. It adds a dynamic and changing element to the game. I liked that it hooked in to Milk Mod Economy, as it seemed like the perfect pairing.

I had mentioned things to add to the mod in terms of transformations, an extra stage in the textures that cover the face/body (which I would provide), improved udders since the ones in the game are pretty bad and boxy (once again, I could provide. I know how to 3d model, though I'm unfamiliar with getting them to work with Skyrim), an extra stage with all fours (I'm not the only one who has suggested this. I know the mod author has spoken against implementing it into the mod, but at the very least some type of armor that works with amputation framework and let the player do it themselves would be enough), better placement for the udders (some have mentioned using SoS framework as a way to attach which sounds pretty good), and better implementation of the accessories that are already in the mod (many have pointed out slot conflicts with ears/horns/bells and it seems like a natural progression of the mod to just combine these objects and only take 1 slot).

They're only suggestions. But I think they would add to the mod. For some reason the author doesn't want to work more on the TF because he can't think of things to add, despite many in this thread continuing to suggest items to add or ways to improve. I'm not blaming the author, or attacking him anything of the sort, but watering everyone's suggestions into just "new horns" or "bigger udders" seems like a diss to everyone that has suggested anything.

Last, The "Bad End":

People seem to think that I want the mod and game to be unplayable to everyone upon completion of the transformation. This isn't the case at all.

I have suggested a way to appease everyone with this earlier. An option to choose max transformation stage. It's that simple. It not only benefits those who want to ignore bad end content, but those who only want the transformation to progress to certain stages (maybe you don't like your elf covered in fur). There already seemed to be the makings of bad end type content when the Skyrimfet added "Hardcore mode" as an option, as well as suggesting more in the little diaries in the quests everyone seems to love. Bad end type stuff would just factor further into hardcore mode. Plus it would actually give an incentive to add some kind of reversal/regression process to the mod that everyone wants added. There'd actually be a reason for it instead of just going back stages.

As another suggestion that would work for everyone, have the bad end be limited to encounters only (the random hunter events I suggested earlier). The player would never come across bad end content in normal milking progression. And it would only be active if they toggled the option for bad end content in the MCM menu. If they get captured have a dialogue option that shows up only when they're at the max stage before bad end like "Now we'll make you a REAL cow" or something, and give the player the option to opt out; "No, please" or "If I must" and have a warning that asks "are you sure" or something (Just to make sure people know what they're getting in to). It maxes out their progression to bad end, and they can continue on like that by leaving/sneaking out, or find a potion or something in the same room that reverts their stage to the previous "un"-bad end like it never happened. If the player wants to just sit there getting milked or something they can, but if they want to get out, they can do that too. Maybe even have a timer that if they sit in the machine too long after a bad end they get sent to a milking farm with other "cows" like the author mentioned about in Hammerfell. Even then giving the player the option to sneak out and back to their game, but at a harder difficulty.

I'm not saying completely ruin your game, just content for those who like that sort of thing.

Of course they're just suggestions. I'm not saying to add them to the mod, and I don't expect them to be, they're just suggestions like everyone elses.

If you've read this far, thank you (it was a long-ish post). Hopefully I've cleared some of the air.

I really love this mod, and I look forward to whatever comes in the future. Sorry if my original post came off like I didn't like it or anything. I was just trying to make myself heard and spark some discussion about directions the mod might take. I'd be happy to help out in any way I can (when I have time), whether it be more textures or some models (if someone can add them to the game after I've made them).