Female werewolf look

Remy

Been always thinking about this, since im not a modder i havent bothered with it, but yesterday i really felt like i want to play a sexy werewolf character lol.

Not sure though if the anthro-like legs would be better or the more human-like ones, so far i have gone with the second idea, since that kinda looked more sexy :blush:

Another thing i always wanted to see, was a stealthy type of werewolf with animations and attacks..just immagining how you hide in a bush and sneak jump someone, mm the awesomeness.

I wasnt sure if to upload this idea since im no pro artist, but i guess i give it a try, maybe someone will like it.

2581580-kwl9.jpg

2581766-033v.jpg

Thanks everyone!

Sorry for the late reply, been sleeping hehe.

@Arcueid Brunestud

Dang you already using a sunshade and here at my place we have second xmas :s

I wish i could do such mod, but i dont have the modding skills for it :-/

@trythisone123

Nice site!

Anyway im going to update the post later with some more ideas.

Cheers

Edit: added one pic.

Thank you samogen  :) 

Yeah i wish i could make it, i wanted something like this the first time i saw a werewolf in skyrim, plus the stealthy animations...who knows maybe such a mod will be done in the future, i would love to see it...doesnt have to be exactly like my idea but something similar...lets hope :angel:

Thanks Kargrin!

I loved claymore, only thing im missing is to finish reading the manga, ended up somewhere in the middle...i love especially his way of drawing the heads, each of the characters has a pretty unique design and very smooth feel.

Great Art, i hope my lupine char can turn cute like that one day...

Been always thinking about this, since im not a modder i havent bothered with it, but yesterday i really felt like i want to play a sexy werewolf character lol.

Not sure though if the anthro-like legs would be better or the more human-like ones, so far i have gone with the second idea, since that kinda looked more sexy :blush:

Another thing i always wanted to see, was a stealthy type of werewolf with animations and attacks..just immagining how you hide in a bush and sneak jump someone, mm the awesomeness.

I wasnt sure if to upload this idea since im no pro artist, but i guess i give it a try, maybe someone will like it.

2581580-kwl9.jpg

2581766-033v.jpg

Thank you cris709ab!

Well jimhsu's mod misses the tail, but it is a very good start i say, one thing i was wondering though, if it is possible to take certain parts from the vanilla werewolf like the arms for example and just merge it with a female body mesh...my vision was that the female werewolf would be parts of it merged together with the unp body mesh for example.

• 5 months later...

2581580-kwl9.jpg

2581766-033v.jpg

thats pretty nice design u have :)

i bet if the tail bigger and longer hair will looks more good

Woah hehe you guys revived my old thread.

@rac70

Thank you!

Im happy you like it, i did have some of my work at deviantart but deleted my account some time ago and currently i dont have my works posted anywhere, at the moment im just drawing for myself, i might post them again somewhere in the near future.

@kurisu7885

Thank you, only reason why i drawn it that way was the sexualization idea, i kinda couldnt really immagine drawing it with an animal head, but thats just me ofcourse, no offense ment to anyone who likes furries.

That being said, i actually agree with you, im also kinda tired that lots of games lack some unique race diversity.

@navaro

Thank you!

I made the tail intentionaly of such size so you would have a better look at the butt :lol:

Archived