[Outdated] SexLab Attraction

ylenard

Some great ideas Coen92!

I especially like the shyness / confidence. I don't know if the appearance preference system will be doable, but perhaps, in the later versions?

The first functional version of the attraction framework is complete. I probably won't release it before I finish the approach plugin though, since it's a) useless and B) I'll probably change some things in it anyway.

I encountered a problem though: Almost everyone in Skyrim is bisexual! Seriously, it's like 90% of general population! Does anyone know why is that?

I'll either have to implement my own gender preference system, ignore the system entirely and simply assume everyone is hetero, or find a way to alter the preferences.

Wait, I thought since the stat is only accessible through SexLab (or is it not?) the gender preference was assigned by it, not by Bethesda? 

Perhaps you know how to alter it then? I only found getter functions...

Maybe I said it wrong, Bethesda didn't assign sexual or even racial preference to their NPCs to give the players more of a choice on who they could marry. The only restriction on marrying a NPC is if they are already married. For example, if you played a male Dunmer and wanted to marry the rabidly racist Rolff Stone-Fist he could (and it would be hilarious).

As far as I know, Sexlab is what assigns sexual orientation, not the vanilla game.   

except for maybe the beast races and orcs, adding alcohol seems to make every one a lot more beautiful...with the base score of 50, maybe you could add a small % to the base for each beer/ale/wine whatever the NPC consumes... not to mention that people are generally more acceptable to sexual advances :P ... DB could be in that top 80% easily especially with a high speech score.

great idea, I was waiting for long for such a mod !

As said before, for immersion purpose it shoudn't lead to sex spam every where and every time, just because PC is attractive...

This beeing said, i like a lot most of the idea posted before.

I would like to add that :

- a very high arousal of an NPC would make them easier to accept any proposition, even from a less attractive person (and even from an undesired gender).

- about gender preference  : I wouldn't like to be propositionned by many girls if i am a girl, nor being propostionned by any men if  i am a man. But i still would like to have reasonnable chance of success if I propose anyone.

- about Coen's idea of being a Thane: i don't think that every body will be more likely to approach the Thane, they even might be impressed and refrain from approaching, except some kinds of social climbers, who will try their chance. But on the other way, every body in town should be more likely to accept the Thane's propositions.

- about aggressive rape: should happened at night or in secludeds place if an aroused NPC with low morality happen to come across a sexy one. The rapist may try o propose PC at first, but will simply not accept a no (maybe during the conversation, the PC could persuade him that he should pass his way and prevent the rape, or maybe call a guard, if there's any nearby)

(potential persuasion dialogue lines (depending on the equiped weap/spell) : "Do you see this blade ? you can't imagine how many scum like you it has slain !" or "Step back, dirty skeever, or i'll burn you to ashes [show shimmering flames in your hand]" - persuasion success depending on speechcraft and appropriate skill)

- about arousal integration : actually, when your framework is ready, it should be on arousal side to take into account the attractiveness to modify arousal rate. so don't bother with that for now ;)

keep on the good work ! :)

cheers

There is already an ActorValue called "Confidence" which is primarily used for how ready a NPC is to go into battle but which could also be used to determine how readily they will ask for sex. That also means you could use that to "tune" a particular NPC which you would like to have ask you or another you'd prefer quit asking.

Just a small idea. In vanilla skyrim, you can get the "Agent of Dibella" special power. How about being able to upgrade this power based on attractiveness rating, or be granted additional powers? Some of these might require the player to "show off their goods" so to speak :P

Some suggestions:

"Blinding Beauty": Increases armor rating equal to twice your attractiveness rating if character is wearing skimpy clothing (or not at all).

"Allure of Dibella": Increases chance of persuasion attempts, and lowers prices against vendors of opposite sex if character is wearing skimpy clothing (or not at all). (A stronger version of the Allure-perk)

"Soothing Presence": Followers less likely to flee and summons last longer if character is wearing skimpy clothing (or not at all).

"Enduring Beauty": Gives shock, fire and frost resistance equal to half your attractiveness rating if completely naked.

"Inner Beauty": Grants additional magicka equal to attractiveness rating.

"Everlasting Beauty": Grants additional stamina equal to attractiveness rating if character is wearing skimpy clothing (or not at all).

"Resilient beauty": Grants additional health equal to attractiveness rating if character is wearing skimpy clothing (or not at all).

Hi guys,

First of all - a small update. I managed to get the NPCs to approach me. All that is left for the first version is to create MCM for the second plugin, create a few decent dialogs (or at least half decent to get things started) and to adjust approach and success rates.

Sounds like a neat idea but also sounds pretty script heavy.

Yeah I understand, was only commenting that the OP might want to make it as script light as possible. Or a lot of people could have problems running it.

So far it's pretty light unless I set it to run every 0.1 second at 1000000 radius. I'm playing on A10-5800K with quite a lot of mods, so I think it'll be ok;)

Attraction is significantly lighter than Aroused.

Approach is significantly lighter than Frostfall, so if you can play with those, you will be able to play with my mod. Or at least until I add some complex stuff to it:P

There is already an ActorValue called "Confidence" which is primarily used for how ready a NPC is to go into battle but which could also be used to determine how readily they will ask for sex. That also means you could use that to "tune" a particular NPC which you would like to have ask you or another you'd prefer quit asking.

That's exactly what I planned to do! I'm afraid something like "everybody is bisexual" will turn up again:P. I'm also planning on using morality and aggressiveness if possible.

Just a small idea. In vanilla skyrim, you can get the "Agent of Dibella" special power. How about being able to upgrade this power based on attractiveness rating, or be granted additional powers? Some of these might require the player to "show off their goods" so to speak :P

Some suggestions:

"Blinding Beauty": Increases armor rating equal to twice your attractiveness rating if character is wearing skimpy clothing (or not at all).

"Allure of Dibella": Increases chance of persuasion attempts, and lowers prices against vendors of opposite sex if character is wearing skimpy clothing (or not at all). (A stronger version of the Allure-perk)

"Soothing Presence": Followers less likely to flee and summons last longer if character is wearing skimpy clothing (or not at all).

"Enduring Beauty": Gives shock, fire and frost resistance equal to half your attractiveness rating if completely naked.

"Inner Beauty": Grants additional magicka equal to attractiveness rating.

"Everlasting Beauty": Grants additional stamina equal to attractiveness rating if character is wearing skimpy clothing (or not at all).

"Resilient beauty": Grants additional health equal to attractiveness rating if character is wearing skimpy clothing (or not at all).

Damn, those are actually quite cool! Perhaps unlock a bonus perk tree and a skill if thats possible? xD

It will have to wait for later versions though.

Lighter than arousal is not to bad, but Arousal is fairly script heavy. Right now it and SoS are the only really script heavy mods I am running. Well that and Wet and Cold is pretty script heavy.  I am just concerned with getting to many script heavy mods.

If you can pull it off great it sounds like a very cool idea and I would love to try it. Was only voicing my concern about the concept.

I'm intrigued by your idea. But...personally I appreciate that in Skyrim, with a completely different religious landscape and vastly different cultures from those on Earth, that everyone is effectively bi...we could get into a fairly lengthy discussion of Earth's historical trends in sex in various cultures as influenced by things like the rise and fall of various religious perspectives...or from a gaming perspective, the frequency with which many male players and some female players play members of the opposite sex who they want to see engaging with members of the PC's own sex + lgbt players....but to keep it short and simple:  If your mod ultimately modifies orientation it would be ideal (for maximum player appeal) to include MCM options for changing them back to a default-no-orientation setting or (as in SexLab Aroused) modifying them on a case by case basis. Just my two septims. 

Bisexuality was a thing back in Ancient Rome so I don't see what's wrong to assume that perhaps that could be the attitude in skyrim. As a straight player though, I would very much like a male/bi/homo toggle so that it can accommodate both mine and other peoples' play styles. Perhaps if you wanted it to be a bit more in depth and immersive you could set sliders to how the different genders view your attractiveness, that way you can control how often each gender approaches you and create the feeling (if you are playing a straight kind of Skyrim) that although most people are straight, there are little pockets of homosexuality in skyrim to mimic immersion. Thank you for this awesome mod, looking forward to it as it really is much different from all the other mods on sexlab

First of all, a little update - I'm working on approaches. I can't figure out how to make every dialog with an NPC have a chance of raising relationship yet (without adding a script to all of them), but I haven't actually  spent a lot of time on it.

I've been looking through the voiced lines in the game and some are usable. I'm not convinced if I should use them, since mixed voiced and silent seems... awkward. What do you think?

Another question I came across:

I want to implement involuntary player reactions to NPCs advances and conversations when the player is drunk. What would you think about involuntary player reactions when highly aroused (depending on several more factors of course)?

I have another great idea I think, but it can be complicated to make it work in game.

Can you make the attractiviness depends on woman's phase of the month. I mean it is well known thing that during the period women are more attractive for all of men. This is how nature works, and if you could be able to make it work with this great [WIP] mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22840-modwip-beeing-female-procreation-remake/ (Beeing Female), or maybe even with the SexLab Hormones: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22195-sexlab-hormones-2014-01-22/ it would be awesome.

I would like to see in your mod the male PC attractiviness compatibility, becouse I prefer to play male character.

I can't get Hormones to work properly (my Skyrim CTDs every 5-10 minutes with it installed for some reason), so I wouldn't count on Hormones.

Beeing Female idea is great. I'll try and use it (once a full version of Beeing Female is released).

How about wearing clothing counterpart to the npc offers a boost? Wearing armor lets you woo Companions and warriors easier, expensive noble clothes help with commoners, fine pelts help with hunters, and so on.

Hmm... That's a good idea. I'll leave it for later versions though. Perhaps something like a WEAR system from Frostfall with every item having a set attractiveness bonus?

Another question I came across:

I want to implement involuntary player reactions to NPCs advances and conversations when the player is drunk. What would you think about involuntary player reactions when highly aroused (depending on several more factors of course)?

How about wearing clothing counterpart to the npc offers a boost? Wearing armor lets you woo Companions and warriors easier, expensive noble clothes help with commoners, fine pelts help with hunters, and so on.

Hmm... That's a good idea. I'll leave it for later versions though. Perhaps something like a WEAR system from Frostfall with every item having a set attractiveness bonus?

If you could implement the drunk thing I would love you forever. Someone plying the player with drinks and taking advantage of them has been sorely lacking in my opinion. It's a pretty despicable thing to do so maybe only low morality or extremely aroused npcs will do this. A way to change the frequency of this happening would be appreciated. 

Thinking about it I like the highly aroused thing as well but I would prefer a toggle or a percentage slider for that. A lot of custom npcs show up naked and some custom armor counts as being nude (in my game anyway, not sure if that happens for everyone) and it could be tedious trying to talk to an npc and keep getting arouse fucked.

The WEAR system is sounds nice. I haven't used or really studied up on Frostfall so I can't really comment on it. The only setback I can really see is custom armors and how they are read, I guess that's the best word for it. Being able to set how "sexy" a custom armor is would be difficult if you want it to effect different people differently. Maybe use the factions people belong to? Not sure if something like that would be possible.

Nice mod idea, I'll keep an eye on it. I'd recommend against the WEAR system. As I understand it from other mods they have had to navigate around Frostfall, it edits the armors involved. That would both require a lot of work and conflict with a lot of mods that change/fix armor. Also, custom and standalone armor.

Aroused already has a system to set a piece of clothing/armor as "nude". If you're planning either integration or dependency, just let players use that.

Drunk auto-responses: fuck, yeah. Finally, a reason to get drunk aside from the hilarious ragdolling. The hilarity of losing control of a character. No relationship changes, though, and definitely needs options to disable in the MCM.

Actually, I don't think you necessarily need to include relationship changes at all if those are proving problematic. It's not guaranteed - or even consistent - that random sex improves a person's view of. If a player wants to work to improve an NPC's relationship, that functionality is already included in SexLab Submit.

I would be very very happy with a very very simple "Set the attraction of your PC and see the NPCs react accordingly"-mod....nothing more...no clothing evaluation, no private needs factors, no female cycle dependencies, no whatever....a beautiful person is still a beautiful person when he or she wears a potato bag or when she has "her days" :)

And to be honest I guess we all spent too much time installing mods for creating beautiful PCs just to see allmost all NPCs neglecting our PCs because they are not "aroused"?...

When someone sees a person he/she finds beautiful we do not need to talk about arousal, do we? o.0

I think SexLabAroused is not a good buddy for this mod ^^

That`s why my suggestion would be a plain simple attraction framework where you can set the attraction of your PC (as a base value that does NOT change unless you change it manually...(or only change when PC gets married or pregnant) and which controls/triggers different behaviours from NPCs like flirting, stuttered greetings, males whistling, females giggling, males/females approaching your PC offering drinks or gifts...things like that...that would be IT !!...imo

I think so too...if the base framework is kept a little simpler more ressources (scripts) can go to the npc reactions...cause that`s where it becomes REALLY exciting imo ^^

If everyone wants the framework to be fleshed out than I think it is enough to simply raise the attraction value automatically by completing specific quests and/or collecting big amounts of money (or buying expensive houses or maybe if you want more mod integration building up trade empires)...that would be a good and realistic (medieval) way to increase attraction of the pc imo....In medieval ages might and wealth were the most attractive things...not tits :)

This way you have two play styles...start ugly (rough said) and rise to glory and fame, or start beautiful and let yourself become invited to glory and fame.

In short I would love to see this attraction concept be a little less focussed on sexual content...more on social interaction...but that`s only a suggestion ^^

Someone above mentioned drink as a means to arousal. Other possibilities: aphrodisiac food (clams?); skooma; cannabis (there is a cannabis mod); NPC's panties; loveletters; flashing (sexlab masturbation anim?).

Good idea...but from my point of view this should go to SexLabAroused ^^

...wouldn`t be good if two frameworks do the exact same thing ^^

Archived