Armors for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky*

lostdaywalker, on 22 Feb 2013 - 22:24, said:
50,000 downloads and it says that 90% of them are damaged or encrypted. WTF?

I would say that there is something seriously screwed up with their system. Krista's mods your mods many of the mods on modtype that kanasomething mod are not encrypted or damaged . I would send them a email and tell them to pull their head out of their third point of contact and get their shit together and fix their site there is no way in hell you could have 50,000 downloads. 

lostdaywalker, on 22 Feb 2013 - 23:03, said:
I believe I actually do. Of course my links are probably posted on a dozen different sites as well. Who knows where they go when you put them up.

Untitled.jpg

Well it might be but why is everyone all of a sudden being hit at the same time seems weird to me that so many are being hit with it at the same time and how can there be 90% encrypted or damaged maybe they got hit by one on those viruses or something and it's making their site screwy.

lostdaywalker, on 22 Feb 2013 - 23:09, said:
The amount of downloads should have nothing to do with it. It took 8 months to get there. Something going on.. too much free stuff going on without them getting a slice?

Or they want a new yacht or rolex or a limited edition gold engraved skyrim. Hard to say.

To get past the Mediafire bug there is a good "how to" video on YouTube if you seach "Archive Download Blocked Mediafire - Bkav Forum"  It's not in English but if you watch it, you'll figure it out.  I did and I'm pretty lazy when it comes to these things.  Anyway, it does require you create a Mediafire account (free), and there is a small amount of copy and paste you need to do to get access to the items, but it works.

The problem with the files may be that they are to big, some of the single outfit downloads work fine because they are small but like most download sites MF wants to cash in by forcing user registration for files above a certain files size. So try reloading the outfits by themselves and see if it works, or not whatever you want to do.

StervaArt, on 23 Feb 2013 - 17:01, said:

myuhinny, on 23 Feb 2013 - 16:03, said:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14205 Calyps Animal Ears - cat wolf fox cow - craftable headwear
thanx, but on the screenshot they are in red color, how to change their color?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21459 Nouserheres Ears for elf ears might be able to use gimp with .dds plugin to change the color of the ears or the ears are from something else.

Hello there, i have a question. Where i can get the same ears, as you have on this screenshots:[spoiler=Screeshot]

StervaArt, on 23 Feb 2013 - 11:35, said:
Hello there, i have a question. Where i can get the same ears, as you have on this screenshots:[spoiler=Screeshot]

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14205 Calyps Animal Ears - cat wolf fox cow - craftable headwear 

Yup.

The problem with the files may be that they are to big, some of the single outfit downloads work fine because they are small but like most download sites MF wants to cash in by forcing user registration for files above a certain files size. So try reloading the outfits by themselves and see if it works, or not whatever you want to do.

Its not file size either. They have done it to file sizes as small as 3MB, But some large ones are still available. Download amounts, with or without .esp's it does not seem to matter. They are using some funky algorithm to search for something they want to stop.  I sent them the links to some of the ones that they have blocked  and they sent me a email back asking for the links that are blocked..!    I'm not the only one so just give it a few days and they will or will not figure it out. 

StervaArt, on 23 Feb 2013 - 19:58, said:

myuhinny, on 23 Feb 2013 - 19:00, said:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14205 Calyps Animal Ears - cat wolf fox cow - craftable headwear

Photoshop.

Got em in every color of the rainbow.

post-51948-0-77646700-1361681607_thumb.jpg

are you have plans for stormcloaks after this?

I deleted my response. Still getting used to the new format.  I forget about Stormcloaks sicne I've killed them all. Hunted down every last one of them. :lol:

StervaArt, on 23 Feb 2013 - 19:58, said:

myuhinny, on 23 Feb 2013 - 19:00, said:

Photoshop.

Got em in every color of the rainbow.

are you have plans for stormcloaks after this?

I deleted my response. Still getting used to the new format.  I forget about Stormcloaks sicne I've killed them all. Hunted down every last one of them. :lol:

well last time i played (in skyrim, not in CK :D ), random patrols/fights shows up even after "civil war" quest finished.

but its was just question, there alot of sets to apply :)