Armors for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky*

thx man, this site is always trying to show me "ninja tools page" even i trying to open it in IE without any antibanner/antiscript tools :)

so i have to press "stop" fast as page loaded. good thing that IE is too slow so i have time for it :D

well nwm, i found how they doing it and blocked their redirect, dont mess with NoScript :P

uguu123, on 17 Feb 2013 - 13:54, said:
thx man, this site is always trying to show me "ninja tools page" even i trying to open it in IE without any antibanner/antiscript tools
so i have to press "stop" fast as page loaded. good thing that IE is too slow so i have time for it

well nwm, i found how they doing it and blocked their redirect, dont mess with NoScript

Have no clue about all that I have never had it happen I use chrome and I will never use IEEEK but then I also use ad-blocker plus so there usually isn't any type of directing/ads on any pages and if one or something is there on the page that it missed or you want to add it you right click whatever it is and manually add it to the blocked list.

I play on a free gaming site that started popping up a warning on the game screen. You have ad-blocker on your computer please remove/turn it off the dev's get paid revenue from the ads. But in the same sentence they say buy a membership and never see pop-ups again. So who's conning who? So I ad-blocked their little pop-up and have never seen it again. Also have zone alarm and avast all three are free.

uguu123, on 18 Feb 2013 - 06:48, said:
LDW maybe you find here something intersting its look like CBBE or like this http://jacksh123.mysinablog.com/index.php?op=ViewArticle&articleId=3892132
i cant even load this esm into CK, have all mods that its requied, but CK crashes.

most of them looks like low poly/low res tbh

Maybe the ck crash and whatnot is caused by not having the turndownrace set as a master in it. Because you need the turndownrace turned on in game for the shop to work without getting a ctd at the logo so maybe it needs to be set as a master in ck as well.

lostdaywalker, on 18 Feb 2013 - 12:20, said:
Bows, arrosw, and big swords go on the back, small swords and daggers go on the hip. Where the hell do the Mage Staffs go?

enb2013_2_18_19_16_58.jpg

They are magicians they just shrink them down to toothpick size and place them it a pocket or pouch.

post-25667-0-06011300-1361299086_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-76519900-1361299120_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-34937900-1361299174_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-05157600-1361299191_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-37628800-1361299265_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-35275500-1361299279_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-97290100-1361299401_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-37970100-1361299425_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-08894900-1361299474_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-04425200-1361299498_thumb.jpg

Found a pair of boots that look really good they are made by Vioxsis they come in unp cbbe chsbch adec and also has a download texture pack that you can use to switch out colors there's something like 6 texture colors and one studded version. Also found something to go with the silent hill outfit the the really big knife is huge and swings like you are swinging a chunk of lead around. A latex set a few different designs and colors. The boots work with a lot of outfits a few will be invisible when the boots are worn though. Not sure why the one now has fire skill I never saw it before but now it does. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13977-req-thigh-high-swashbuckler-pirate-boots/

uguu123, on 18 Feb 2013 - 06:48, said:

LDW maybe you find here something intersting its look like CBBE or like this http://jacksh123.mysinablog.com/index.php?op=ViewArticle&articleId=3892132

i cant even load this esm into CK, have all mods that its requied, but CK crashes.

most of them looks like low poly/low res tbh

Maybe the ck crash and whatnot is caused by not having the turndownrace set as a master in it. Because you need the turndownrace turned on in game for the shop to work without getting a ctd at the logo so maybe it needs to be set as a master in ck as well.

btw found find it crashed - its have pretty intersting version of racecopability.esm. with BSA. so its pretty usual for CK to crash if you dont load mod's BSA as archive in ini

there dragons, vampires, necromansers and talking sceletons. But LDW confused by staff :D

It was just an Idea I had. Its not like I'm in the crowd of people who argue that the walking pace is too fast, or want to be able to manage calorie intake with activity level.

mm LDW for so far i now the x117 skelly don't have a staff node, you have to add it yourself

Did not know there even was one. XP32 has  2 billion bones in it, there is probably one in there.

Hey guys,

a bit offtopic I know but as it is a x117 port I thought I would ask in here first before asking for it in "what mod is..." thread.

• So I´m looking for this school /gym /sport cloth:

post-27395-0-36586100-1361327553_thumb.jpg

• an umbrella like this or any other:

post-27395-0-31603500-1361327795_thumb.jpg

• and any mouth /teeth mod like braces or anything (resources /or mod for other game doesnt matter)

Can anyone help me please?^^

@losdaywalker - man this post has grown...nice work - hope to come around to find the time to enjoy the ones I like - anyways thank you!

Look like you found your new hobby XD ...*clicks on "Like this" in OP*...keep it up!

Hey guys,

a bit offtopic I know but as it is a x117 port I thought I would ask in here first before asking for it in "what mod is..." thread.

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

• and any mouth /teeth mod like braces or anything (resources /or mod for other game doesnt matter)

@losdaywalker - man this post has grown...nice work - hope to come around to find the time to enjoy the ones I like - anyways thank you!

Look like you found your new hobby XD ...*clicks on "Like this" in OP*...keep it up!

On the shirt, tank to type yes, short sleeve no, at least I have not seen one. Uguu123 is our resident hoarder. If one is out there he would know. I'll have to hunt for the umbrella, I know I've seen one somewhere.  Braces might be tough, that might have to be made.

Thanks for the like, All I wanted was Void armor, and it turned into this.

Hey guys,

r />

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

On the shirt, tank to type yes, short sleeve no, at least I have not seen one. Uguu123 is our resident hoarder. If one is out there he would know. I'll have to hunt for the umbrella, I know I've seen one somewhere.  Braces might be tough, that might have to be made.

Thanks for the like, All I wanted was Void armor, and it turned into this.

Not your fault, Jitek and yourself are so freaking talented and the masses love your works. Just take it as a compliment and work harder :P

what race its that you use? kinda cool and the magic animations also, i really wanna download that, im using new magic animation from nexus, its not same i guess, if its can you say the config?, btw thanks

First image yes, second is archmage armor, though I was thinking Novice robes. Archmage would be wonderful since I'll be getting it soon.

I'll see what I can do. Got to finish what I've got first.