Armors for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky*

Nah..six strikes is not the issue. Somebody thought," I got a great idea!" and it's not working out as planned.

Six strikes is a joke. There is a reason why isp's were dragging there feet putting it in place. Take Time Warner for example. The parent Company is telling the child that they are going to start a system where they are going to get to remove customers out of a finite amount of customers. Child is giving lip service to the parent saying, "Yea well do that." This is not the 80's or 90's. Bandwidth is not an issue for them anymore. They don't care what you do as long as you pay your bill. Just like the parent, they want money, and they only have access to a certain amount of customers, so in order to get more money they have to sell more services. Losing customers to a ridiculous idea in not part of the plan. There will be exceptions, overzealous VP bucking for promotion to the big time trying to see how many people he can catch, but in the end it would all fall apart. IP's are not people. 

LDW, what you think about this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29791 ?

its a right way to fight with "strange glowing lines" ?

he using blank dds files for body texture *_sk.dds

and its works, but not sure that its proper fix :)

here pics with torch. Before | After

I used to have those strange lines, but I don't think I have them anymore since I rebuilt my PC. Mucho better PC now, but that could be a cool fix for folks with issues.

I don't believe it will hurt. Try it out in under different lighting conditions and see if it works out. I, like Cudayn, upgraded my PC with a new processor and I do not see then any more. I also have been switching around ENB's. Did not notice they were gone.

No....End of discussion. 

I'm also using this "mod" on my girl. Thing is, her hands seem as the change didn't effect her.

If I am standing in direct sunlight, I notice nothing. If standing in the shadows, the bronze is gone everywhere except the hands .. her hands still look a litle bronze-y/off-color in shadowy areas/dark areas. Not sure why this is ... any suggestions? The ADULT NPC's don't have this problem, only my CotS girl.

Perhaps you can just attach your skin files and let me replace them in my oriental/CoTS folder? With the nomorebronzeskin files added of course ... it's not a huge deal breaker for me, but very noticible : ( .. or do you have this problem also? As I noticed your screenshots were not in dark areas, but in direct sunlight as well...

The links are point to : "Invalid or Deleted File."

MF had a "bug" as they call it. Hopefully today or tomorrow I'll have time to repost new links from Mega and redo the 1st page.

play around with the s and sk files, you can get a nice effect, depending on what color you use

I do remember it would only show up using sharpshootersENB in bright sunlight for me, but I have not seen it in a while. I think I shall play wit the s and sk files as well.

I'm also using this "mod" on my girl. Thing is, her hands seem as the change didn't effect her.

If I am standing in direct sunlight, I notice nothing. If standing in the shadows, the bronze is gone everywhere except the hands .. her hands still look a litle bronze-y/off-color in shadowy areas/dark areas. Not sure why this is ... any suggestions? The ADULT NPC's don't have this problem, only my CotS girl.

Perhaps you can just attach your skin files and let me replace them in my oriental/CoTS folder? With the nomorebronzeskin files added of course ... it's not a huge deal breaker for me, but very noticible : ( .. or do you have this problem also? As I noticed your screenshots were not in dark areas, but in direct sunlight as well...

sure its will not work for CoTS, CoTS have thier own texture path, you have to do it manually. And you dont need all textures from it, its make your char ugly. just copy by hand *_sk.dds files to data\textures\actors\character\Oriental\x117\female\

sure its will not work for CoTS, CoTS have thier own texture path, you have to do it manually. And you dont need all textures from it, its make your char ugly. just copy by hand *_sk.dds files to data\textures\actors\character\Oriental\x117\female\

Right, I had done this - or so I had thought? I didn't place any textures, just the files that would take the bronze away.. but it seems as if it didn't help her hands any : (

EDIT: It's not a huge deal, but maybe I can muster up some non-lazyness and post a screen shot.. lol

The hair one looks pretty good not sure which mod it came from though.

[/align]

[align=center] :P:P

That one is called Poison she comes from some old arcade game can't remember the name of it.

Outfits look AWEsome downloading now!! Ty for the hard work you put into making these! Half those pictures I post I will have to go through my texture bookmarks and search through the site for more texture files for them.

P.s the download link isn't clickable you have to copy and paste them just to let you know unless you did it that way.

Final Fight, was an arcade beat em up back in the day. Funny little piece of trivia, In the original Japanese version of Final Fight, Poison was a transvestite, when the game was ported to the US however, the anal retentive US censores had her description changed to remove that part about her.

Lich King for Males

This patch will add Male version to the previous Lich King download.

Ultra Heavy                  Heavy                  Medium                 Chain                      Light                   Ultra Light

post-51948-0-38651200-1362248145_thumb.jpg  post-51948-0-88604500-1362248064_thumb.jpg  post-51948-0-67224900-1362248121_thumb.jpg  post-51948-0-59570400-1362248050_thumb.jpg  post-51948-0-32596100-1362248105_thumb.jpg  post-51948-0-30913900-1362248176_thumb.jpg

Edit: Added Light glove patch to Male Patch

Patch to add male armor. --->  https://mega.co.nz/#!koczEKDa!Ao2d_V3VzwVjyIOXSrEP9zJvLBsUaLJaLr3eCQUuc6U

Complete version with males and females  

Meshes --->  https://mega.co.nz/#!50FHDSLZ!QLjDgztwvDkSZSp43Lol-DdbfZ0ZCmtRAjudRLqBQWQ

Textures  --->  https://mega.co.nz/#!V4k0USKS!drRNM3CtMLLmNJDz50Fudy7vPUsYWMg212-50pc2Hqg

Seeing all the thief armors at 0 armor value after ReProc. I've included the debug log for the main armor piece, but all pieces show 0 armor value for me now. All of the other armors being loaded by the same ESP, including the Field Mage armor itself, appear to be fine, it's just this set acting up.

[importer]  {30->0x1E} Name: Field Mage FX117.esp

[395]                                     [GRUP]  ============== Extracting Next ARMO =============
[396]                                     [ARMO]  Setting FormID: 02001DA8
[397]                                     [EDID]  Setting EDID[subString] to ThiefArmorFX117
[398]                                     [OBND]  Setting OBND[subData] to : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
[399]                                     [FULL]  Setting FULL[subData] to : 54 68 69 65 66 20 41 72 6D 6F 72 20 46 58 31 31 37 00
[400]                                     [FULL]  Setting FULL[subStringPointer] to : Thief Armor FX117
[401]                                     [EITM]  Setting EITM[subForm] FormID: 000F6510
[402]                                     [MOD2]  Setting MOD2[subString] to Armor\ThievesGuild\M\TorsoLeaderGND.nif
[403]                                     [MO2T]  Setting MO2T[subData] to : 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
[404]                                     [MOD4]  Setting MOD4[subString] to armor\Daywalker\Thief\body_gnd.nif
[405]                                     [MO4T]  Setting MO4T[subData] to : 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
[406]                                     [RNAM]  Setting RNAM[subForm] FormID: 00000019
[407]                                     [KSIZ]  Setting KSIZ[subData] to : 03 00 00 00
[408]                                     [KWDA]  Setting KWDA[subFormArray] FormID[0]: 0006BBD3
[409]                                     [KWDA]  Setting KWDA[subFormArray] FormID[1]: 0006C0EC
[410]                                     [KWDA]  Setting KWDA[subFormArray] FormID[2]: 0008F959
[411]                                     [DESC]  Setting DESC[subData] to : 00
[412]                                     [DESC]  Setting DESC[subStringPointer] to :
[413]                                     [MODL]  Setting MODL[subForm] FormID: 02001DA7
[414]                                     [DATA]  Value: 300, weight 10.0
[415]                                     [DNAM]  Setting DNAM[subData] to : D8 0E 00 00
[416]                                     [GRUP]  =============== DONE ==============

Don't know how common it is, but this is from the ReProccer patch generator for SkyRe on Nexus here.

Any ideas?

PS: Love the mod and armors. :)

Edit: Found 1 more set doing this, the Fairy Princess stuff. Not sure what's different that they scale down to 0 armor when run through ReProc when the rest seems to adjust normally. Just an FYI.