Armors for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky*

lol at this

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9234-krista-mods/page-15

claiming she make everything herself

I had ran across those poser models before and thought, I know I've seen that before. Then I remembered all of the LB Mods. Technically its theft of digital property, But considering what its being used for, its not hurtful in the long term. Plus I gaurentee at least one person goes into 3d modeling and ends up buying it. Its a form of free advertising.   As for the claim of making it yourself, it's not quite a drag and drop, a lot of work went into doing it. On the other hand original design belongs to the original creator. When it comes to clothing, is there anything original anymore?

I'd like to request savior's hide and ebony mail for ubb-x117

A simple replacer would do.

Saviors hide is already in the export folder along with at least two dozen others. I am going to try to work on those. A lot of them were started and I did not know how to finish them. I should be able to now.

There will be no more large armor packs. They will be coming just one at a time for several reasons. One faster production. Its easier to do one at a time than try to straighten out 10 at once.  Two  Getting bored.  And three..... Colonial Marines.  It comes out today and  I'm going on a Bug hunt. Hopefully this one does not suck like the last 20 Aliens games.

Ripley: They cut the power. 
Hudson: What do you mean, "*They* cut the power"? How could they cut the power, man? They're animals!

read steam forum for this game, looks like another one console-like fail shooter :D

I pay no attention to the haters. Its not as strong as it could be, especially considering how long they have been working on it, but I'm going to play it.  I liked Bayonetta and that was in the dollar bin two months after it came out. Then it on to DMC.   :D

Coming next

enb201321332959.jpg

Yeah Bayonetta was a cool game. I never listen to what people say about a game/movie because usually when someone says this is the most awesomeness thing. I watch/play the game and wonder how drunk they were when they played the game or watched the movie. Usually for me when they say that it's a great movie/game it sucks ass to me and when they say a game/movie sucks ass it's actually usually a pretty good game/movie. Lots of haters are nothing more then fail trolls and when they post what they post they do it to see how many people they can get with their troll fishing ploy. I'm glad some of the sites I go to allow you to mute their accounts and you never have to see them or their posts again. 

@lostdaywalker

That's fine you can upload and do outfits however you want don't get burned out/bored if that happens then you will no longer enjoy doing what you do. You have done a great job and I think people will be happy with what you have done so far if not they can look elsewhere.

Yeah Bayonetta was a cool game. I never listen to what people say about a game/movie because usually when someone says this is the most awesomeness thing. I watch/play the game and wonder how drunk they were when they played the game or watched the movie. 

Funniest game I ever played was the first Lego Star Wars. You would think, how could that be, its a kids game. But dammit its just hilarious and has great game play as well from what I remember. 

guys, is there way to export nif file to xml and convert it back?

I have no Idea, Check out Nif Tools forum and do a search.  http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifTools

Saviors Hide

for UBB-X117

I did not make multiple versions of it because there are quite a few retextured versions on Nexus.  White one is from here.    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19443   Just change the name of the textfiles for the one you want. Stand-a-lone and Craft-able at the forge.

Savior's Hide is being modeled by the newest and youngest member of my group.  A Half Orc Named Dari found chained to a tree outside an old mans house. Once she was freed, we proceed to cut the old man into small pieces, ( using magic to keep him alive), and feed him to the Slaughter-fish. Left his still screaming head  sitting on a rock for  the Mud-Crabs to slowly feast on. Malog Bal was pleased. :P

enb201321325222.jpg

enb201321311726.jpg

Meshes  ---->  http://www.mediafire.com/?0lr2h7ttjbt0o0f

Textures -----> http://www.mediafire.com/?5gvqji3u12eayix

Everytime I mess around with my buttons while unhanded I learn a new move. Seems holding down the left mouse button then hitting right one makes my player do awesome kick move. Modified Aerilith armor simply clothes and simply army the red feathered outfit looks alright but I will be replacing those boots they make my player look like she's related to Frankenstein. 

post-25667-0-90741100-1360820695_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-66375400-1360820661_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-49189500-1360820736_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-24046500-1360820756_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-37801300-1360820786_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-10556800-1360820822_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-92055800-1360820837_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-77105100-1360820869_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-51995600-1360820932_thumb.jpg

LDW is there difference in using "texture\armor\blabla\derp.dds" or "armor\blabla\derp.dds" in BSShaderTextureSet? which is right?

in different nifs i saw both.

hope you are not tired from me :D

Nah.. your cool.

I have seen that as well. I have seen texture paths that are blank . You can set it up in the .esp to go any where you want. I usually see different paths when dealing with texture sets. As long as you tell it where to go when making the esp. texture\armor\blabla is the default. If you are not messing with the .esp then follow the format of the .nif that you are using. For example Armor A has a funky path and armor B has a regular path. You want to take a part of A and add it to B, change the path to align with the rest in B.

Hey,

some really, really great armor you made (or collected, whatever applied :3), kudos to you.

But.. do you think that you could.. maybe.. do a skimpy outfit.. just for... boys?

They seem to be getting the short end of the stick with all these awesome armor for the girls. :I

Or are all the armor compatible with the boy model from CotS? I'd really like to use the "Light Remade Lich King Armor" or "SunMage Armor" for example.

Hey,

some really, really great armor you made (or collected, whatever applied :3), kudos to you.

But.. do you think that you could.. maybe.. do a skimpy outfit.. just for... boys?

They seem to be getting the short end of the stick with all these awesome armor for the girls. :I

Or are all the armor compatible with the boy model from CotS? I'd really like to use the "Light Remade Lich King Armor" or "SunMage Armor" for example.

It's a sexist world, girls always get more attention then boys.

What's the collar & chain you have in your sample pic?  Thought it was part of the new armour at first.

Nah, its just part of a collection of stuff I dump in one esp for tests and half ass ideas. Ears, tails, wigs, alien chestbuster. :lol:

Hope you might release that collar sometime.  I, for one, would like to have it.

Hey,

Nah, They are not compatible.  I have a couple in the process of being finished to put up and then I'll see what I can come up with.

It's a sexist world, girls always get more attention then boys.

Yes it is.

Hope you might release that collar sometime.  I, for one, would like to have it.

I could do that. there is a bunch of stuff little stuff in there that I never finished. My original plan was to have the chain fly out behind you with using some of those extra bones in the XP32 skeleton, but I never got around to it.

Better Light Gloves for Lich King

Why, cause the other ones suck. There is a reason why there are plenty of gauntlets but only a few gloves out there. They are hard as hell to  make. So I did what everybody else does and use the Focusing Gloves. Hard chain on the outside and smooth leather on the inside. :)  Also added a little color to the Ultra light Armor. Looks better.

Just over-write with this.

post-51948-0-04588100-1360886539_thumb.jpg

post-51948-0-26331000-1360886560_thumb.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?g0kii6a5dnnsaoa

@lostdaywalker

I have a few questions. 1) How do you find a item slot for a piece of armor and once you find it how can you change it to something else so that it is in a different slot? Would there be anything special a person would need to change the slot or is it just done through ck/nifskope?

2) Last one what would I need to bring boots above ground. Can I do it with nifskope? I downloaded some pretty good looking sets from this person on 3dm but all of them go below ground when I wear them but if I jump into the forge the boots don't sink 

@lostdaywalker

I have a few questions. 1) How do you find a item slot for a piece of armor and once you find it how can you change it to something else so that it is in a different slot? Would there be anything special a person would need to change the slot or is it just done through ck/nifskope?

Both

This explains it better than I could. Its got pictures. :P    http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Skyrim_bodyparts_number

Bigger pictures, Plus 1st person http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/576983-tutorial-assign-meshes-to-new-body-parts

@lostdaywalker

2) Last one what would I need to bring boots above ground. Can I do it with nifskope? I downloaded some pretty good looking sets from this person on 3dm but all of them go below ground when I wear them but if I jump into the forge the boots don't sink 

Yes, but it may look like crap. I made a post a couple of ten pages back about adding and adjusting bags and piercings using NifSkope. Same thing can be done with boots. The problem you may run into is that depending how tall they are, they may clip into your leg. Think of it like this. If you, yourself, are wearing boots but have no feet, you have room to pull your boots up. How far can you go before the shaft of the boot slams into your calf. It all depends on what they are.

Don't jump into the forge. ........Malog Bal would not be pleased. :dodgy:

TY checking out the first part but now have another question. If one armor is in 1 piece and the other armor that you want to change to the slot that the other armor is using is in more then one piece would you have to change the slots on the rest of it as well or just the main part that you want to change?

The boots are from this guy most of them are not long http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3688748-1-1.html http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3686077-1-1.html and if any get any clipping that's what gimp and trimming the texture will com in handy. I bookmarked him as he seems to be having some good thing uploaded and more coming.

Hey,

Nah, They are not compatible.  I have a couple in the process of being finished to put up and then I'll see what I can come up with.

Thanks! Really, I mean it. That means a lot to me.

I got really frustrated when searching for armor for boys yielded hardly any results at all.

And since I can already tell that I'll fail at installing those armors.. how exactly do you get then ingame?

You download the "Meshes" and "Textures", extract those .7z and put the Data folders in the main Skyrim folder (where the original "Data" folder is).

Where do you then find them in the game? Are they just added in your inventory? At a vendor? Crafting?

Ninaran, on 15 Feb 2013 - 07:14, said:

Ninaran, on 15 Feb 2013 - 07:14, said:

lostdaywalker, on 14 Feb 2013 - 16:13, said:

Ninaran, on 14 Feb 2013 - 10:57, said:
Hey,

Nah, They are not compatible. I have a couple in the process of being finished to put up and then I'll see what I can come up with.

Thanks! Really, I mean it. That means a lot to me.

I got really frustrated when searching for armor for boys yielded hardly any results at all.

And since I can already tell that I'll fail at installing those armors.. how exactly do you get then ingame?

You download the "Meshes" and "Textures", extract those .7z and put the Data folders in the main Skyrim folder (where the original "Data" folder is).

Where do you then find them in the game? Are they just added in your inventory? At a vendor? Crafting?

Have you searched through the later pages of children in the sky thread? There was a person that was uploading outfits there that were made for the children of the sky male body.