Armors for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky*

>Uguu123 is our resident hoarder

its speednl, myuhinny know every cloth in this game :D

well i didnt saw any, this one is close to sport wear:

You all are hoarders. Admitting you have a problem is the first step. Just step away from the skeever meat. You have twenty at home. You do not need another one.  :lol:

I hound a parasol and made it workable. You find the braces.

Edit:

Nope found that too. :)

jiitek, on 19 Feb 2013 - 19:14, said:
Hey guys,

a bit offtopic I know but as it is a x117 port I thought I would ask in here first before asking for it in "what mod is..." thread.
So I´m looking for this school /gym /sport cloth:
1.jpg

an umbrella like this or any other:
2.jpg

and any mouth /teeth mod like braces or anything (resources /or mod for other game doesnt matter)
Can anyone help me please?^^

@losdaywalker - man this post has grown...nice work - hope to come around to find the time to enjoy the ones I like - anyways thank you!
Look like you found your new hobby XD ...*clicks on "Like this" in OP*...keep it up!

I know I have seen that umbrella on 3dmgames I think it came with a follower/player model type model. I don't have a problem I'm perfectly fine with it.  :lol:

There is this parasol one for now. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15807

ldw is it possible for dummy like me scale a hat by changing coordinates in nifscope? or its 3dmax/blender job?

just wont to make some helmets hair and without clipping :)

as far i understand - best method is changing biping part to circlet in CK and change in nif BSDismemberSkinInstance Partition BSDIsmemberBodyPartType value from SBP_31_HAIR to SBP_42_CIRCLET.

but some clipping still here

post-81353-0-29401100-1361398398_thumb.jpg

post-81353-0-32030500-1361398407_thumb.jpg

ldw is it possible for dummy like me scale a hat by changing coordinates in nifscope? or its 3dmax/blender job?

just wont to make some helmets hair and without clipping :)

as far i understand - best method is changing biping part to circlet in CK and change in nif BSDismemberSkinInstance Partition BSDIsmemberBodyPartType value from SBP_31_HAIR to SBP_42_CIRCLET.

but some clipping still here

Right click, Transform, Edit In NifScope.

You can use 42 or go further down the list and use one of the others and keep a circlet as well. 

A 4 Pack of Vanilla 

For UBB-X117

I Made a small change to the  Field Mage Outfit including removing the glossiness from the boots. I had Ancient Draugr laying around so I added that. Then I found an Assassin I was working on quite some time ago, but could not figure out where I wanted to go with it so I add that as a thief. ( creativity is not my strong suit) I threw in Imperial armors as well.

This will over-write the existing Field Mage, if you have it, but all id's are the same so you will not loose the one you have. 

Imperial Heavy

enb201322144630.jpg

Imperial Medium

enb201322145539.jpg

Imperial Light

enb20132214499.jpg

enb201322145115.jpg

Ancient Draugr

enb20132215020.jpg

enb20132215542.jpg

Thief 

enb201322151524.jpg

enb201322151430.jpg

Field Mage (w/ non shiny boots)

enb2013217172433.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?p6up42mmb0ki72b

Ah well, looks like showracemenu is bugged or something. I can't change War Paint anymore, even though I was once able to add the one my character has currently. Maybe it has something to do with becoming a Vampire? I added the Mod "RaceMenu" after the character was already created, but I had no problem changing skin tone and adding a War Paint. But I can't edit it anymore.

//Edit: Oh god, I think it has to be something with the Vampire. I can't change the look of my head anymore. This looks abhorrent. Or do you know this bug and can help me? xd

That doesn't help, sadly. The skin color is still vastly different between head and body. I didn't even check for tattoos because this looks.. just .. like straight out of a nightmare.

//Edit: Okay, updating RaceMenu and SKSE to their latest versions fixed this issue. However, whenever I want to edit my character, he always looks down on the ground in the menu and I can't get him to look straight. Oh well..

That doesn't help, sadly. The skin color is still vastly different between head and body. I didn't even check for tattoos because this looks.. just .. like straight out of a nightmare.

//Edit: Okay, updating RaceMenu and SKSE to their latest versions fixed this issue. However, whenever I want to edit my character, he always looks down on the ground in the menu and I can't get him to look straight. Oh well..

I put the mouse on their head, right-click and then move the mouse "up" to lift their heads.  This doesn't work any more?  Or did you just not know you could do it?  Also use move left and right to turn the head so I can see profiles.

You never know how much crap you have posted till you go back through them cleaning house and by cleaning house I mean by throwing everything but the kitchen sink into spoilers. Still have 22 pages to go.

@Uguu123 I think I found a mod that I think you would like it has KIMONO'S. The mods name is  kankaraya something the one that adds the shop with the rat/groundhog vendor and sells those eye pathes they just did a update and added 2 kimono's and 2 other outfits to the vendor. I'll try to find the link for it.

The latest Dadag mod has some nice outfits in it but I think the parts that stand out the most are the accessories many cute hats in it and we finally have the lv dress in skyrim.

thx, look good :)

post-81353-0-34256400-1361487237_thumb.jpg

post-81353-0-68415700-1361487240_thumb.jpg

post-81353-0-18607100-1361487244_thumb.jpg

Ninaran, on 21 Feb 2013 - 13:46, said:
I know how it should work, it only works half of the way though. Can't have him lift his head higer than this. It's okay-ish, but when you want to edit the chin or something, you need to move the head a lot, to get a general view.

I would say because your player is a vampire that looks exactly how my player use to look when using one of those vampire lord mods that change the vampire lords look to look like the player the heads always point like that also you can't use racemenu stuff like changing warpaints and skin color because your player is a vampire and if you get them to change leaving the game/go through areas that have a loading page the player will revert back.  And if you use the racemenu and redo your player you will screw up your players stats your player will still be marked as a vampire but you will no longer be able to feed.

There are mods that can allow your player to look  just like they were before getting bitten/catching sanguine on the nexus.

uguu123, on 21 Feb 2013 - 15:02, said:

myuhinny, on 16 Feb 2013 - 23:39, said:
You never know how much crap you have posted till you go back through them cleaning house and by cleaning house I mean by throwing everything but the kitchen sink into spoilers. Still have 22 pages to go.

2013-02-16_00001.jpg2013-02-16_00029.jpg2013-02-16_00028.jpg2013-02-16_00027.jpg2013-02-16_00026.jpg2013-02-16_00025.jpg2013-02-16_00024.jpg2013-02-16_00023.jpg2013-02-16_00022.jpg2013-02-16_00021.jpg2013-02-16_00020.jpg2013-02-16_00018.jpg2013-02-16_00008.jpg2013-02-16_00011.jpg2013-02-16_00010.jpg2013-02-16_00012.jpg2013-02-16_00013.jpg2013-02-16_00014.jpg2013-02-15_00025.jpg

@Uguu123 I think I found a mod that I think you would like it has KIMONO'S. The mods name is kankaraya something the one that adds the shop with the rat/groundhog vendor and sells those eye pathes they just did a update and added 2 kimono's and 2 other outfits to the vendor. I'll try to find the link for it.

The latest Dadag mod has some nice outfits in it but I think the parts that stand out the most are the accessories many cute hats in it and we finally have the lv dress in skyrim.
thx, look good

YW I thought you might of liked them. All pages have been gone through and everything spoilered except for a few in a locked topic might go back and delete those but only once I see that they get completely removed last post I deleted turned red and was still there in my profile what's the point of deleting if your going to get big red posts all over your profile.

uguu123, on 21 Feb 2013 - 21:56, said:
LDW, did you see it?
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31229
drakul is male only, medusa - female.

well not bad to have DFC version of medusa and maybe something with helm to  see face

Krista redid the Medusa Drakul armors and Thanatos dragon

http://cgkrista.blogspot.com/2013/02/lb-medusa-by-zerofrost.html But I think she didn't do anything with the helm the outfit looks pretty good.

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or

possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of

broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been

reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account.

guu123, on 21 Feb 2013 - 02:34, said:snapback.png

are you have plans for stormcloaks after this?

3ds Max export folder size 1.75 GB 1207 Files.  I think I got enough on my plate.

uguu123, on 22 Feb 2013 - 18:04, said:snapback.png

what about umbrella like this. btw was surprised what type of record used for this.

Sent jiitek this one.

post-51948-0-06101800-1361596932_thumb.jpg

Going to remove the photos off of the 1st post, and point links to them inside the post. Not everybody has a fast connection. Those with slower connections must have a hell of a time opening it.

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or

possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of

broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been

reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account.

i'm getting this same message when ever i click on one of the download links.

dawnguard and armorpack IX seem to be the only exceptions